pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
>[Event] "Does Moon Goddess Dream of Dumplings?"
Period: August 17, 2017 (Thu) 7:00 ~ August 24, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
fate-go.us/event/
>"Orleans Pickup Summon"
Period: August 08, 2017 (Tue) 7:00 ~ August 17, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Servants on rate-up: Jeanne d'Arc, Siegfried, Chevalier d'Eon, Gilles de Rais (Saber) & Kiyohime

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/ - Mats, EXP & AP sims for game-planning
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
- Emulation got blocked with the most recent update (1.2.0)
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Rate ups on JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y7S0C4RQhP8
webview.fate-go.us/2017/170810_does_moon_goddess_dream_of_dumplings/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meme
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ミーム
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>3 weeks of grinding
>still not a single saber monument

Soon my hell will be over and I can finally do the interlude I care about.

>OTAKON even still going
>still no news update for dango
But why?

>If we do get them, is it worth it to break f2p just for those specific rate-ups?
Im pretty sure were going to get paid gachas, and yeah they are worth it, unless you get spooked by servant that you REALLY don't want, or by a duplicate is worth the money.

-Special One-Time 5 Guaranteed Summoning

Artoria Pendragon
Attila
Okita Souji
Mordred
Orion
Francis Drake
Jack the Ripper
Zhuge Liang (Lord El-Melloi II)
Tamamo no Mae
Vlad III
Jeanne d'Arc

I couldn't get a single berserker monument after 3 weeks of farming. This is some bullshit.

user, they announced dango already. Starts in 2 days.

What class would beach rainbow be

I know they announced it. I meant on the news bulletin in-game.

When is the next best time to roll for her?
Need to upgrade that NP

Rider cause she'd be riding this dick

I like these edgy girls a lot.

Dont sexualize the hun

Anne & Marie Summer or Orion?

I have Gil but I want a team with big tits

youtube.com/watch?v=y7S0C4RQhP8

WHEN

Who is the worst saber, and why is it this alien?

I've generally understood that it's something along the lines of SkaHOC in terms of pronunciation.

I dont get atilla haters
Is it because Huke made her?

Do a roll right now.

I've probably spend 100+ ap on La Charite on the rider gems. Got a shit ton of lancer ones. Even got some hero proofs. But not a single shitty rider gem.

Ska-hock. Like how Cu Chulainn is Cook Hullen

Meh. Could have been better.

"Warrior-Maid"
As a maid, it makes Uathach seem more likely to be a homunculus.

I used around 200 AP to get Lancer and Assa gems, still stuck on Rider gems

it's because of her FUCKING SHOES

case in point: take a look at all the Altera images posted in this thread

how many of them show her feet?
NONE
BECAUSE HER SHOES ARE FUCKING HIDEOUS

I'm pretty sure they mean 'maid' as in 'girl' and not maid as in 'female servant'

Her rainbow shit is also retarded looking.

Footfags run rampant
Her new formal wear is great

It's probably just female, but I'm referring to the old meaning.

"a girl or young woman, especially an unmarried one. A virgin"

Just food for thought since half the anons here are purityfags.

Mods
Anne and mary but it's a year away.

>Oh hey, it's Leff and he's actually going to fight? >Well this will be ea-
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST KILL IT WITH FIRE
>"Unknown" class
>Actually a Caster

Objectively wrong
But i respect your opinion

Wait, there's people that look at her feet?

It's here.
webview.fate-go.us/2017/170810_does_moon_goddess_dream_of_dumplings/

I wouldn't mind a servant that legitimately murders the shit out of people with the power of rainbows, unicorns and flowers

>66666

2spook

I'm going to whale for them both! Alters are the cutest!

I just finished that node, my waver did 2x damage to it so it's probably just weak to all the cavalry classes

Fluffy Servant

Not really a caster, he's weak to any Cav Servant, so don't fight him with Knights.

so..how do you pronounce Sgitheanach
and is Scathach's daughter qt?

Mikon!~

He's like a reverse alter ego, strong against knight classes, weak to cavalry.

Cuck pls

Same. They touch upon my fetish for goth/dark girls.

Spoonfeed me

Why am I reading about the 3rd war?

Why are the edelfelts Rin and Sakura with different hair color and why is Seiba and Seiba Alter there?

Because that's the war Avenger was summoned in.

why aren't they wearing bras?

3spook5me

Ah, that makes sense.

It's the 1940s, the technology wasn't invented yet

They're too lazy to draw new characters on the spot so they all get to be placeholders

Probably

Cu hit it, but he went and broke her finger because he's bad with women I guess.
Her suiter shows up and tries to fight Cu, Cu kills him and takes Uathach as his lover.

So I wasn't Bazzet during that scene?

You were Bazett reliving Avenger's memories of the 3rd war with 5th war people taking the place of the 3rd war people.

Okay, this has to be intentional.

In story answer? If I remember correctly, only the general ideas were passed on and not the specific faces. So people from his memories were used to "fill in" the space.

Real answer? Because the Fate team was too lazy to create new character designs for people who only who up a couple of times.

Stop making that one user like Medb.

Just a guess as an Irish native, but something like Skih-hi-nock

Stop making me like Medb.

Angry Manjew is trying to loop the 5th war but he only remembers the 3rd war so he's using his memories to fill in the blanks.

It makes sense
(n) an element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation.

Does anyone have a saved pasta for the main "strategy" of this Event? Might be good to include it in upcoming threads for people that want to start planning already but don't know where to start.

memes was a word before it was a internet thing you caveman

Build yourself a good Lancer. That's basically it for the dango event.

So, does the 3* event specific CE actually drop in the FP summons during this event, or are we shit out of luck?

Sometimes I confuse Marie with Jack.

is that like,
ski he knock ?

japs say sukasaha, so that probably sounds something like ska thock when anglicized, not that japs have any authority on mythical irish figures

that doesn't tell wether it's better to do the highest AP missions or just spam the 5ap ones

Just a quick reminder that you're completly fucked up if you got an account from someone else on Veeky Forums

>original owner of the account hands it to "user"
>he keeps the friendcode of that account around and some other data about it like date of the last login and last mission cleared
>new "user" owner plays daily, clears content, gets new servants, etc
>after 1 year the old owner sends a request to DW asking back for his account with the previous data, and they just see what are your current servants after seeing your support rooster
>DW gives him back the account, and "user" ends up empty handed

Afterwards they just go to Reddit and sell it as "end game account" for $50 bucks. And repeat the proccess again.
This is something that /fgog/ is still doing and is tricking NA anons into accepting gift accounts.

NEXT - How to protect your account.
Cont.

大バカさんだね
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ミーム

>bring waver and Lancelot only
>use Lancelot NP during first round
>crit orion and artemis ass back to the moon
ezpz

So how do you get this guy to spawn?

Cu would hit any thing with three holes and a heartbeat (except Domnall's daughter) and probably more besides (Ferdiad).

did you not play the story?

It doesn't take much to realize you get the most dango by spamming the highest ap mission.

You only have to do the difficult fight(s) in Orion event once for guaranteed drops right? I still don't have fully ascended servants so I'll have to cheese it with support + command spells

Huh, learn something new everyday.

Equip the event CE because they increase dango drops, ex) 3* CE is +1 to every drop.

Do not limit break its better to have 5 support 3* CE so you get +5 than a limit break +2 for one servant.

5AP is more efficient than 30AP if you equip event CE. Only reason to bother with 30AP is if you want hearts or caster gems.

>caster gems

>It doesn't take much to realize you get the most dango by spamming the highest ap mission.

Dango/AP efficiency is higher for the 5 AP missions unless you are double or triple stacking the quartz gacha CEs though.

>Every RTS I've played has had archers as anti-infantry, weak to cavalry.
>Riders don't get bonus damage against archer servants.
>Actually Lancers, the most basic infantry who should get shit on by archers get bonus damage against them.
>Meanwhile cavalry includes Assassins and Casters. Both of which are mostly infantry.
Nasu needs to fix his shit.

That fight was fun

did you really think meme meant funny pictures on the internet? wow

doesn't the sheer amount of missions you do with the 5ap compensate for the lower reward?

do the CEs drop on FP gacha? I've been saving all FP this week

Pardon me, I haven't played through it yet. I thought he was in a daily.

Where is this fight? I'm still in Septum.

Not really talking about beating the quests, but at the same time it'd be good to remark that Artemis can easily shit on your male Servants if you underestimate her, but what I'm talking about is how you should tackle the grinding if you want to buy only pieces and monuments, or add fous, or even add the CE copies (that are a waste of Dango in general) to Limit Break a copy in the end and so on, if you are using Gacha CEs if you aren't, etc. It would give most people that never played the game before a good grasp and will end some common misconceptions like doing the most difficult free quest is always the best.

Nobody knows, probably not.

One of the last fights in Septem

It's the final fight

Lancer class has the fastest servants, fast enough to hit the archers before they can take them down. You could say the same for Riders, but there's only one strength/weakness per class and Riders are already strong against Casters so they can't be strong against Archers as well.

I think they're cute.

No, I just never cared to actually look into the origin of the name.
I just kinda assumed it was something taken from Japan or something.

It's the second to last boss fight

You either buy the first 5* CE from the shop or you aren't getting shit done

>Nobody knows, probably not.
there were 2 questions in that post, care to specify?

>do the CEs drop on FP gacha? I've been saving all FP this week
We don't know the original Japanese Dango-fest did not add the 3* CE to the FP gatcha until after the event.

Since the NA version is incompetent I'm going to say no all you get is the one time reward first time clear craft essence.

Scathach would be like Ska-hock. At the very least, that should be a close enough pronunciation for someone to be understood

Great, I have a bad feeling this is going to be painful.

Second one. There's literally no way to tell if they will add it to the FP gacha right now, the only change from previous events like Nero Fest has been the voice in the shop and pretty much nothing else, I think some drops changed from free quests but that's pretty much it.