Rate my rides Veeky Forums

rate my rides Veeky Forums

Is that a Falcon GT in the middle ?

its fuck off cunt u have more money than u

DONT EVER POST MY MALOO ON THE INTERNET EVER AGAIN. DELETE THIS NOW OR ILL GET THE POLICE INVOLVED AND I WILL SURE YOU FOR ALL YOUR WORTH AND I WILL MAKE YOU RAGRET THIS !!!!!!!

>its fuck off cunt u have more money than u
Are you having a stroke ? Or posting drunk again ? What is the car in the middle ?

Sean, just stop.

Oh im sorry am i annoying you? Guess deleting me for the containment discord again was a bad idea

>mfw someone posted a nice Falcon but they're little faggots arguing about Discord drama

Piss off you’re in an aus thread.
Falcunt you need to pull your fucking head in.

Fuck off mango man

which falcon? Post itt
im not falcunt?
he eats postie poo

>Falcunt you need to pull your fucking head in.
awww poor babby cant handle banter, stop being so serious mangofag

!!!!NOS DETECTED!!!!
HOWS THE TOORMINA GOING? ARE YOU STILL RAPING FEMALE PATRONS IN THE MANAGERS OFFICE

based shitposter

>which falcon?
OP's pic shows three cars. I'm not 100% sure because I'm not Aussie but I think the one in the middle is Falcon GT.

not sure desu

If you don’t end this now falcunt I will have to call your mother again.
You have mental illness.

fuck up battyrider

9/10
10/10
9/10

Pic only mildly related.

What's ur car

You need to trade in those two half trucks for a real truck, mate. Good taste in color tho.

The cleanest goddamn NA8 that's daily-driven.

aussies are a bunch of pussy faggots mate what can i say
kak gay

Nice car but I fear I remember a pic of you next to it and looked like a living embarrassment

Burger here, those are gay as fuck. I'd love a sikk ute like the ohpee, american """""trucks""""" are just too fucking enormous.

I haven't posted a pic of myself on the public internet in the last decade, sorry.

>giving a shit about a bunch of autists on a australian shitposting board

Ah so it was another another Mx5 owner, good for you. Great car.

Ash mate. If you ring any member of seans family im going to come down to the front of your new place in boambe and lay the fucking street with rubber at 12am cunt

MEET ME AT TORMINA SERVO

Go ahead, user, post a pic of yourself.

Thank you, I put effort and money into keeping it in top spec.

Just post another pic of the XB you filthy cunts

You leave me and my family out of this Sean. I am telling you right now to act like a normal human being and leave me the fuck alone or there will be consequences.

I am trying to build a life for myself in NSW and I suggest you do the same.

Nosiii boi we coming for uu

Well just dont call seans mother. By the way has the beamer sold yet? Good luck with the renovations on your new home

how many kangaroos have you ran over you stinky aborigine

Holy fuck how is this dumb strain on society still alive. Just drive your shitbox into a tree already fatcunt.

aussie/10

OP your cars look gay you faggot try hard loser!

These cars are gay cars. Falcunt is also gay.

whats wrong with being gay you fucking faggot?

t. straight

Piss off Sean we are going to glass you if you don’t stop now. Pull your head in.

fuck off tryhard cunthole

Why don’t you fuck off and stop turning everything your toxic little hands touch to shit? You were removed from the discord by me personally because you are a sad pathetic sack of crap and need to piss off. Stop doxxing people and grow up.

Get fucked faggot you keep siding with retards wanting to GLASS me over banter.

Grow the fuck up manchild.

Love those maloos.

SHUT THE FUCK UP ILL FUCKING GLASS YOU CUNT

You can’t stop doxxing people and that is why we all hate you. Some of us have lives and jobs you threaten. Leave us alone. You are banned because you are a faggot with a shit calais sean and I would destroy you.

Could you PLEASE fuck off? Why even come into these threads? Its just a pisstake joke and you take everything waaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously.

>and I would destroy you.
try it cunt blowhard talk out your ass sperging all over Veeky Forums discord, facebook etc you are absolute CRINGE

nice maloo OP

OP has a gay maloo which is a shit poser car

Vz maloo. XB coupe with 408, xb gt grille and ve maloo with 416ci stroker kit

>no drt vk or vl

you seem like a yobo faggot who spent all his fifo money

Yep thats mangoman alrite

FUCK ME CUNT. IM THE ONE DOXXING YOU NOS AND NO IM NOT FALCUNT YOU READHEAD FUCK

hey im falcunt and I hate everyone in postie and barney discord for kicking me. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee let me back in even though im fully autistic and spam shit all the time

based
barny is my fren

impostor!

Fat
Asshole
Loser
Cuckold
Unintelligent
Nuff-nuff
Transgender

No
Original
Shit

Postie
Orange
Shit
Terrorist
Indian
Effeminate

Hey fatcunt how's your Shitlais going?

>666
pretty good based satan

budget rebuild doing you good mate or is your T56 blown again?

t56 is fine.

cars all good senpai

Asshole
Stupid
Homosexual

Dickhead
Obese
Wanker
Nigger dick lover
Eats nigger ass

KEK
E
K

Should've bought an LS3, calais-boy

meh i like the ls1

And you've paid dearly for it you dumbshit

Says the one that has to sell his pov pack bmw just to buy basic furniture for his house

and? Who gives a shit only seems to annoy you therefore its completely worth it

Hey Faggots,
My name is Falcunt, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day posting in a stupid fucking thread. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any autos? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shitpost. I’m pretty much fucked. I was champion of the Bello Pub, and I'm an admin on the /dat/ discord. What do you do, other than “jack off to Holden vs Ford lap times”? I also get straight C’s, and have a banging hot fap hand (Just nutted in my eyes, shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my Calais

As someone whose lives and worked in Bello for years, with multiple employers, you're fucking full of shit. I know some seriously dozza cunts with not a single bit of training for certification to their name, not even tafe or high school, and they still found work in Bello.
Because they don't want to be neet trash, has it escaped your attention that they're building A FUCKING HIGHWAY around here?
There's work planting potatoes on the sides of this highway, there's work pruning the fruit trees (a job I got with ZERO experience in whoreticulture, which it sounds like you have).
There's work in one of the many brothels around town washing dishes. In fact if you weren't such I liar I might have considered hooking you up with that.
There's work for The Pepe Army doing rejuvenation along the beaches.
There's work for the council upgrading the pathways along the beaches.

You need to actual fuck off with this woe is me shit, claiming it's the fault of Veeky Forums for not having work for you. As a local of Bellingen (not Coffs where you're actually from 40km north) I'm fucking sick and tired of every time I come to this thread to enjoy a bit of comfy, you're here trying to garner sympathy like a child with you bullshit stories of woe.
One drive through Bello and you'll see at lease half a dozen greenhouses just from the highway. If you wanted work you'd have gone to each one of those with a resume and not given up until you had work.
But apparently you've done that, which begs the question, why haven't they offered you employment?
Either you present yourself like a scumbag or otherwise sabotage yourself so that you can look in the mirror and lie, telling yourself that you did your best. Or you are somehow alienating every single potential employer you've met in the area.
Id bet on the former.

Seriously mate, go fucking sort your life out, or do me a favour and stop associating yourself with my home town you absolute fucking garbage human.

Hows the new house nosii boy?

How's your mum going falcunt....might give her a call later ;)

Ok mr shroom666

HEY FALCUNT, COME TO SA AND FIGHT ME AT MT LOFTY YA CUNT, I HATE YOUR GUTS AND I WANT TO FIGHT YOU BECAUSE I AM SICK OF YOU RUINING MY SAFE SPACE, IT'S TIME TO FIGHT. 1V1 MT LOFTY EAGLE ON THE HILL. FEB 10TH 8PM BE THERE!

aussie as fuck

Roses are red
Violets are blue
The holden calais is gay
So are you

Sean just so you know we will be taking action against you for this harassment. Enjoy bubba ramming your ass.

Top kek the police will laugh at you. Also good luck proving its falcunt on an anonymous image board

Sean we all know it is you. They have been notified.

Falcunt you are a sad sack of crap sitting on here all day

Good luck proving that in a court of law.
By the way the cops wont care about seans shitposting

t. Barney boys

and

Fatcunt when are you gonna get rid of that fucken ugly light bar on the calais?

never
e
v
e
r

Why have 3 generic cars if you could have a SWIFT

SWIFT AND SHIFT

Mt lofty and eagle on the hill are two different places you spastic

only posties know this

HAH GOTCHA

a e s t h e t i c

POSTIES WILL PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

hi im miltion i have a small penis and big gay maloo dragon dildo that i shove up my boyfriends ass on the weekends when i aint fifo from the popcorn mines

How black is your soul?

DURRRRRRRRRRRR IM DISABLED IM A POSTIE DURRRRRRRRRR H URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR REEEEEEEEEEEE
PPOOOOOOOOOGOOGOGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>talking shit about dragon dildos
Maloos are gay but dragon dildos are great (no homo)