/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV Stormblood General

No one saw it coming.

>Patch 4.06 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/28053f7fa83022c6b203fdcfbd32b042fee8619c

>Current Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/Moonfire_Faire/

>Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/bFcDNb57

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/6to5j8/give_me_your_funniest_macros/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

welp

can we have some (much needed) Elezen appreciation going on ITT?

no.

KUGANE HOUSING WHEN!!?? REEEE WE HAVE 53 MIL SAVED FOR THOSE MANSION PLOTS BY THE OCEAN

>go into EXDR on BLM
>Foul Flare Flare Thunder IV Flare Flare Thunder IV Foul
>The pull is over now

How can red wizardlets even compete

Reminder that if you are a green or grey parser, you should uninstall FFXIV right now.

1 and a half month away.

Just got ffxiv

which EU server should i go to ?

Choose one with a star next to it, double exp til 60

>healers adjust meme
>healers complaining more than ever

Is this just because content is accessible to shit healers more than ever now and actual professionals who downed Gordias/Midas have moved on from the game?

There are no ocean mansion plots

Octoberish.

>tfw PS4 and can't parse

Louisix

UMA

I'm going to marry Kan-E Senna!

reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/6to5j8/give_me_your_funniest_macros/

tfw had a good run on o2s where everyone aced the mechanics and barely needed healing
>9 percentile healing

kinda wanna shoot myself but i'm told it doesn't matter cause overhealing supposedly doesnt count and no one died anyway

Perhaps if you presented yourself in a more respectable manner you would be more appreciated.

>create ERP alt
>level it a bit and have some fun to give it some mileage so it doesn't look like a shameless ERP alt
>go to RP with randoms
>someone asks me about my backstory
>catches me off guard and give a shitty answer
>after that spend some time coming up with a backstory
>spend the better part of two hours writing an intricate backstory of how my character came to be here
>really happy with it and confident but...
>with the specific story I've written, my character would have no incentive or ambition to ever ERP randoms
>my autism can't ignore this and ERP anyway
>tfw can't ERP on ERP alt

but if all the green and gray parsers uninstalled, blue people would become green and gray parsers and they'd have to uninstall, and then purple people would be green until there's only one person left who plays the game

I was about to buy the game & expansion but then I noticed the expansion has extremely negative reviews. What's so bad about it?

post cringe glamour

gj shirou

>healing percentiles
Are you stupid? They mean nothing. Higher percentile = more healing = bad unless needed.

what's going on in this picture

The other healer had 96 percentile healing. It was my first clear. We both had 55~ percentile dps

>shirou too busy doing gay shit instead of queuing castrum with me
???

Helo

gj shirou

i thought this lizard was on EU data center

how is that me what the fuck

hej

And? DPS is what matters. Healing percentiles are meaningless.

stop congratulating urself and queue castrum with me u smelly degenerate

no
i was on odin like 3 years ago or some shit

g j shirou

gj shirou

Reminder that the official xivg discord is a safe haven for pedophiles and rapists

gj shirou

I just thought that healing percentile meant I'd be landing more effective heals or something. I was told overhealing doesn't count towards parses.

sounds like he did all the healing while you sat back and jerked off over your malefic/broil/stone crits but still managed to do as much dps as you too

It does? Launch was a disaster because there were two instanced quest you had to do to progress with the game that were essentially acting as roadblocks because the servers couldn't handle the traffic. It would help if you read the reviews and asked specifics

A lover lost...
A family torn....

Is this the end /xivg/?

It literally just reflects how much you've healed and since overhealing doesn't count, there are no "more effective" heals. Though grey + orange is a bad combination since that means you either slacked or your co-healer is bad and healed way too much aka you didn't have to heal much.

>queue up for Cringe Roulette
>keep getting players from the thread despite not even being on Aether

Weird.

My uptime on healing was bad. I kept cancelling casts cause i was unconfident in the fight. I was feeling out phases. They knew the fight better and could effectively precast whatever was coming. So they got the vast majority of the healing in while whatever I got in was often overhealing.

I didn't intend on just dpsing.

only if you put more clothes on

How do you pronounce xivg

I say it like zeev-guh

Parsing heals can be kind of wonky. It doesn't take into account damage mitigation (i.e. shields), so if you're a SCH or noct AST the numbers you see won't tell the whole story.

sweaty, aroused catboys, edged for hours.....

Echs Eye /v/ Gee

>tfw drained two catboys
bed time!

ecks-eye-vee-gee

I should add that I'm only talking about your parse here, for actual pre-made groups and proper healing duos it's usually a combo of grey + purple.

We're both white mages desu. Not exactly meta but we're trying to make it work.

ziv gee

can't too busy opening paypal and masturbating to feet sorry

I'd love to read the reviews but a large portion of recent reviews are angry Russians & BRs

shiv-gee

gj shirou

ecks-civ-gee

sleep well acat!

literally who

>character gets tells on all the time by ERP alt sprouts
>never ever get tells from established RP characters
What is this indicative of? Is my search info not really appealing enough?

Oh yeah, subscription prices were raised in those regions to bring them in line with the rest of the world. SE was stupid and did this without warning so that pissed some people off.

Just give the game a try, free till level 35, no time limit. The class system in the game allows you to have all combat, crafting, and gathering classes on one character. The game is enjoyable but a bit of a slog at lower levels especially with how classes have had their abilities rearranged. Once you get to the higher level content, which shouldn't take too long, the game really shines. It's too early to comment on the current expac but it's been fun thus far, the previous expac was pretty great with a lot of standout moments

Have you tried not being grown man trash?

third world chimps are angry because the game sub was incorrectly much cheaper paying through steam for those regions. It was the same price on mogstation in their currency so it was just SE noticing and correcting a mistake, but people starting chimping out over it.

this was the weirdest string of quests i've ever done...

Whats wrong with sprouts?

Stop being picky

Most people want to just get a quick wank in from RP, not slay some ogres with Sasuke kun and gaze upon the stars before some midnight sex

I want this....

please stop posting this ugly lizard

Looking to draw female characters in this outfit. Please list the following with your request and I'll be happy to draw her:

•A certain pose.

•Joints or no joints.

•Something growing from lying.

This is to help practice drawing different types of bodies as I would like to do that. Thank you for the patience from those who have requested.

Is it possible to make a good-looking Elezen?

As a rule of thumb I don't really want to ERP with someone who's ashamed or embarrassed that they're doing it and has to hide behind an alt.

It doesn't necessarily need to be one or the other. It could just as easily be a quick wank with some guy's main

Why do you keep spamming this?

It's his fetish.

>normal omega v1 because I don't want to pub savage
>playing RDM
>both healers die
>other RDM too
>I continue to rez them all several times

it's so easy its a snooze fest literally how does this shit happen...

Wanna do this together?

Is the early model tomestone on o2s guaranteed or is it a random drop?

They're falling asleep from boredom and it's causing them to get hit by mechanics.

ys

i cant tell if the person i'm playing with likes me or doesn't like me, what do i do

You ask if they like you

>ERPing friend asks what I'm into
>want to say please use magic to bind me with light tentacles and use some rejuvination potion/aphrodisiac blend to keep on fucking me until I'm broken
>"Oh I'm pretty vanilla"

>level botanist and miner
>initially find it a chore
>two weeks pass and I have them both at 50
>can't continue until I finish the main quest line and get to heavensward on my main
>tfw I actually miss playing DoL more than DoW/M
anyone else love crafting more?

how do i do that without sounding weird

>get no commends
the life of a DPS is tough

Just ask outright. You will sound weird if you try to beat around the bush

>ERPing friend
how do you find one?

It only gets weirder, keep going

>be switch in erp
>when dom it's more fun doing someone elses interests
>when sub it's more fun with your own

those new, friendless tripfags are really cringy
can we please get the good old vintage avatarfags back

>warrior 3300 dps after 5 minutes
>summoner 3650 dps after 3 minutes
how the fuck do i play this class. both numbers are from hunts where they shit out raidwide buffs so it's not just "oh you parse less on dummy" bullshit

its like im in a episode of Detective Conan...

What stats should I meld on sch?

>spend about 2 hours farming cooking mats with a friend
>talking and killing mobs
>tfw they tell you they had fun with you just doing that all night
>give you gifts and start calling you pet names
They are getting close. It's like every time they /pet or /hug me good night they get closer to the hedgehog in me.

Stop it. I been down this road before.

How do you deal with people after your own heart?

My current prioritization is crit>det>piety