/rsg/- Runescape General

Previous meme: Dead

Official World: 42
Official FC: "grindanfc"
Clan: GrindanScape (For an invite, go into the FC and ask for one. Requirements: 1500 total, Membership, at least one week active play)

>I've been inactive, what did I miss over the past x years
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Game_updates
>Latest Patch Notes
services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?15,16,668,65940994
>Latest Update
services.runescape.com/m=news/crystal-skillchompas--tweaks?jptg=ia&jptv=news_list

Other urls found in this thread:

services.runescape.com/m=news/skilling-outfits-in-minigames--new-chatbox-options?jptg=ia&jptv=community_news
runescape.com/a=3/alexa
youtube.com/watch?v=wY-wEOjLSVI
youtube.com/watch?v=Wrz-AFsTtGY
youtube.com/watch?v=aw7xHDfUm2c
imgur.com/a/NSNuJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I live on Red Dragon Isle apparently

tfw the bone yard is fried chicken remains from all the blacks down here

I live at the forgotten cemetery

LAYMO LAVAMAZE

I was training fishing and went to buy urns and realized they weren't very cheap and I had 81 craft

They became my new favourite method for some dough, i love that an inventory takes 83 seconds to fire. too bad I have to shape them first.

gonna make like 2.7m off 2k soft clay

this is the latest update btw
services.runescape.com/m=news/skilling-outfits-in-minigames--new-chatbox-options?jptg=ia&jptv=community_news

>tfw rs3 so shit its gotta steal osrs memes

At least we aren't a bunch of tranny loving faggots.

Dead meme general.

Medium price perks? Not like aftershock three level but can be a couple mil

Dwagon slayer

Crackling

literal turbonoob here; where do I go for melee xp at level 40? the spiders in the stronghold of security are good xp but are wrecking my butthole

Do Slayer

alright, is the wiki article on that even remotely accurate? half the shit I've been reading up to this point is vaguely correct

The wiki article is outdated to be honest, slayer is probably the best way to get some levels at lower levels. Also it would he best to start building up slayer points and slayer xp as early as possible

I was thinking of getting to atk/def 50 first, so I can wear some meme armor while I trudge through

>Temmie will never fuck off

ded

If that's the case, kill the cockroaches in the dungeon near edgeville

Okay so I want to make a f2p character that only has ranks in Ranged, def and con, but the skill reset guy says he can reset prayer+constitution or defense

Am I missing something? I got 4 un-avoidable ranks in melee skills that I really don't want

why

I haven't played in a few years and every time I do I always just play a melee character

I want to limit myself instead of taking the easy route

there is no one type of character, this isn't a classed MMO
you have to play all combat styles if you want to do anything

ah, the safety dungeon? I did that from 30-40. I guess i could go to 50. tfw lost my job because the company shut down and have infinite free time

Damn, maybe you should spend some time finding a job

one would think

>I left my garage door open last night
>anyone could be in my house right now
Wh-What do I do /rsg/? How can I get xp gainz with this feeling?

Was only 5 hours at least since I woke up early

strip naked and grab a knife and start muttering to yourself in latin

>runescape.com/a=3/alexa
>Alexa quests are a thing

i don't understand

I don't either.

Alexa is something good goy Americans buy so that their government can spy on them at all times.

>sign of life timer only goes down while online
Nice Jamflex. Now I'm greeted this morning with the memory that THAT raid happened last night.

D E D

HAPPENING

>tfw gathered herblore shit before the announce

>tfw havent bought shit
>tfw rs forum market jews are already highering their prices
Fuckkk meeeeee

My only problem is super defence(3) no one sold this shit for months

buy (4) and decant

wtf I HATE jagex now

PANIC SELL EVERYTHING

It really happened

>get ready for our early event that happens always in the same month
They don't really need to announce it at this point, it's pretty much guaranteed to happen
They know they don't have SHIT to keep people playing during that time, so they have to bait with dxp

Fuck I didn't buy my tertiaries for herblore.

>tert

Fuck I meant secondaries

duoderies*

*doodooberries

FUCK THIS SHIT GAME I BEEN TRYING TO BUY SUPPLIES FOR OVER A MONTH NOW BUT THEY KEPT RISING
YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS SAID "NONO JUST WAIT FOR THEM TO EVENTUALLY DROP, THEY WOULDN'T DO ANOTHER DXP UNTIL NEXT YEAR OR AT LEAST DECEMBER YOU'LL BE OKAY user"
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK ALL OF /RSG/RREEEEEEEEEEEEE

>they wouldn't do another dxp until next year
Animefags continuously setting the bar high for what it means to be retarded.

I was merching all my herblore supplies before the dxp.

You don't have anything in bank?

>weebs are retarded
more news at 9

I ONLY THOUGHT SO BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT YOU GUYS TOLD ME WHEN I ASKED A MONTH AGO YOU LIARS, NOW YOU TRY MAKING FUN OF ME BUT ITS REALLY YOU YOU'RE MAKING FUN OF AND NOW I'M SCREWED
NO I SOLD EVERYTHING I HAD SO I COULD HAVE MONEY TO MERCH THINGS BEFORE DXP BUT NOW THEY'RE TOO EXPENSIVE!!!

haha dumb weeaboo

Thank you for the correction.

So I have a ton of herbs saved up, should I just sell them or get myself jewed to shit buying secondaries?

All of these "retarded weeb" exchanges are almost identical, which leads me to believe that it's literally the same person every time. Maybe he's actually an idiot, but it seems more like pretending to be retarded or samefagging so that he can call "weebs" stupid.

Why are the Dungeoneering boss music tracks so much better than any real boss's track?

Which ones? Haven't really listened to them since I always have music off when I dung.

For real boss tracks, I like KK, Rago, Rax and GWD2 (besides vinny because lol same zaros theme again xdddd)

KK in particular I think is very good.

I actually don't like KK's theme.

The Kalgerions all have great themes, with the top one standing out:
youtube.com/watch?v=wY-wEOjLSVI

Runed Behemoth is the best of the Behemoths
youtube.com/watch?v=Wrz-AFsTtGY

Don't wanna just make a huge list, but the best unique boss's track is probably Necrolord:
youtube.com/watch?v=aw7xHDfUm2c

since the announcement has been made, prices will only go up
decide for yourself if you want to get jewed now, or get jewed super hard later

t. jew

Prices always peak when it was just announced. They will go down to basically normal levels in a week or two, except for niche items like broads and headless which will stay a few gp up.

haha the old /rsg/ comics

"Real" boss themes are good because they are very fitting to the environment and enemy you're fighting, and have great contrast to the theme that was likely on just before it, being a lot more powerful.

With the dung themes, this isn't really the case. Some of thme (necrolord is a good example) are quite fitting, although many are just generic dung sounds mapped to be a bit more exciting. And even for the fitting ones, the contrast isn't there as strongly since the normal dung soundtracks are not much different.

You could argue that the dung soundtracks are better to listen to on their own, and I won't object to that (although I don't agree), but the "real" boss themes are more powerful because of how they set convey the mood as well as they do for every boss.

imgur.com/a/NSNuJ

bonus exp is here boys
when do i sell my shit lmao

how many bwana bucks to make this better and in color?

>tfw started hoarding summoning secondariesto sell them when the pets are released and probably dxp comes first
>tfw will probably make more money this way

fuck you bebop ugly emo underaged faggit

how do i find a real rs girlfriend with no benis

stop trying to get gf with your hobbies

How do I find a rs gf (male)? I just want something to shoot my semen on other than my own belly

>tfw my older sister is better than in rs

>with no benis

What are you, gay?

S

B

but i need to find a gf on rs im rich enough
benis are gay idiot

>benis are gay idiot
so if you have a penis you're gay? you're gay son

no if you like them on mates

reminder to claim your daily prize from the beach treasure map
you don't want to have to shell out a bond later

I haven't claimed anything for like a week now

Find a 2D girl who wouldn't be out of character playing runescape and pretend that she plays. Preferably not from one of those shitty gaymer girl mangos.

hello >Page 9 my old friend
its time to post doings again
because an user softly creeping
afk'd while i was ____ing

im not feeling the creative juices today

watching vidya while i eat dinner, then im back to fishing

Finished the outfit yesterday, but I've just continued since I kinda like doing it.

you're crazy as a bag of kebits
i still need to grind out(after my daily fishing aura of course)
fletching legs
crafting legs/hands
farming body/hands/feet
agility body/head

and if that dosnt drain my willpower completely i might try to get whatever im missing from botanist set

fuck stealing creation, I rather have a slightly crap xp/h than doing that

stealing creation is a'ight
some people do it for fun and outfit pieces are only 100 points a piece
doing CFB for the farming suit is going to take much longer

how much are farming pieces?
I have them all since a while ago so I din't care to check

i think it was three or sixhundred at 50 points a game its pretty tedious

do you do it on foreign world?
they're usually empty so you can get up to 80 per game, plus your double daily bonus it's 160

What are runes used for nowadays besides wax? And I don't mean small time shit like casting spells

3-600 a piece*

casting spells that actually consume runes, like crystal mask and crystalize

i dont bother changing language and all the regular servers are sharded
invention, vulnerability and i have been enjoying the new mazcab teleport myself

seren skilling spells consume a fair bit of runes per cast and are worth using

Does NXT run better on an SSD instead of a regular HDD?
I just got one and I'm thinking about putting it in there, I thought it might increase loading times and stuff.
Anyone have experience to tell me if it's a good or bad idea?

worlds only shard within the same language, that's why foreign are better

Literally everything runs better on an SSD idiot, the I/O rates are much better than an HDD.
Whether that benefit is noticeable, I got no clue.