/wpsg/ - WoW Private Server General

Fat furry Pandas edition
>What is this?
This is /wpsg/ - a thread about current and upcoming World of Warcraft private servers around the world. Shills and counter shills have to be expected, form your own opinion on every server we're discussing.

>Active:

WotLK

Gamer District - 7x weekdays 14x weekend
www.gamer-district.org
Alliance

Northcraft - Instant 68 x1
northcraft.org/
Alliance

Cata
Atlantiss 1x/3x
- Alliance

MoP
Tauri 1x PVP
- Horde (guild level 11)
>Discord:
Join the official /wpsg/ discord, the primary hub for private server discussion:
discord.gg/bSXZw39
discord.gg/bSXZw39
discord.gg/bSXZw39

Tags:

wpsg,elyg,felmg,nosg,tbcg,krog,wow,mmo, tauri

previous: →

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13702902
pastebin.com/vLfrwfVk
warmane.com/download
thepiratebay.org/torrent/8341516/World_of_Warcraft__Wrath_of_The_Lich_King_(WOTLK_3.3.5a)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cane someone give me a quick rundown on both gamer district and northcraft? populations, content open etc

Northcraft has a tiny population, no RDF atm, and ulduar doesnt come till 2019, I believe. Personally I hang around in atlantiss and Tauri, so small Populations dont bother me too much, but it could be different for you.

Gamer District is a fully progressed PVP server that has an ok pop of 1500-2000 at peak times but RDF is ridiculous, as a tank you need at least 4k to keep up with the fucking DPS classes, also its x7 gold so shit gets reaaaaallly grindy really fast

Most people have to buy ICC BoEs before they can even be considered good for heroics and those can run you down 40K gold.

fuck, all of those sound awful
id kill for a good 1x xp no insant 70 fresh wotlk server with a good 1.5-2.5k pop, but i guess i'll be waiting a long time
thanks buddy

Does Warmane give a fuck if you use stuff like ReShade or WMT?

I know it isnt a really good substitute, But we do have Tauri WoW, which for all the faults that MoP has, its at least very well scripted (for some reason the pandaren starting area is incredibly hard tho idk whats up with that but it gets much easier when you can buy shit from your Monk area)

Warmane doesnt give a shit about its own Server lol why would it care about your L33T H4X

>tfw donated more than 100 euros in total to buy BiS weapons and trinkets for my two 80s on Warmane's Icecrown

Sounds like Lordaeron might be your server then. Population is a bit higher than 2k and it does have a store though. I played on it last spring/summer and it was mostly english speaking europeans, the slavs stuck to themselves in their own guilds. Dont know what the server is like now though, back when I played it was only Naxx/Ulduar that was available, prob ToC now

its fully progressed now which just means everyone just does icc and its dungeons

Isn't Shadowmourne alone around 150€?

i suppose it would be by now, seeing as how it's been a year. Was really fun last year when my guild was doing naxx, sarth, and malygos, and then progressing through uld10. There were so many raiding guilds starting up then

Yeah, Shadowmourne is 150 euros but BiS weapons for classes other than DK/Ret/Warrior are 23 coins, which is like 23 euros. BiS Trinkets are 23 coins as well. I would never have gotten Oathbinder or Sharpened Twilight Scale for my feral without donating it. It's 50 euros so I can justify it considering thats like the price of a triple A game now but at the same time I kinda regret giving money to the faggot mods that let 30man multiboxers run rampant in BGs and camp capital cities for hours at a time

>never played with /wpsg/ before
>decide to give GD a try since WotLK was my favorite expansion
>join , thinking the guild chat will be full of good bantz and people who don't take themselves too seriously
>instead, guild chat is full of people complaining about "tfw no gf"
>multiple people whining about depression, threatening suicide, constant whining about having no friends
>one guy straight up spamming "IM SO LONELY IM SO LONELY IM SO LONELY" over and over again
>another guy mentions having a gf and gets kicked from the guild instantly, people boast about whispering him how his gf is a whore and how she's cheating on him
What the fuck is wrong with those people... Serious question to those who played in other /wpsg/ guilds - is it always like this or is this one "special"?

dude its literally a shitshow, everyone left after Gummy was destroyed, and thats a fucking fact. all thats left is the scum thats impossible to scrape off

That being said, there are other options you can try. I just put GD in there out of necessity otherwise people would start to whine

>>one guy straight up spamming "IM SO LONELY IM SO LONELY IM SO LONELY" over and over again

holy shit, please screenshot the guild chat and post it here

>getting baited this hard

Gummy was basically a stock market crash. All that is left are jews trying to scrape what shekels remain. Blizz wants WoW to go into comatose already so they don't have to waste money updating it while it is drained of its last blood. No devs want to touch it after "big b" already sniped servers and players alike. It's just in a state of uncaring. I figure after a few triple A titles come out, and people still realize this hobby is a meme, they will come back and want to start again. Till then, no one trusts the jews.

t. gdkid

What's "big b"?

>Try out Tauri WoW as a Panda Monk (because Theming)

>Quests are absolutely perfect, bar some overtuned mobs that gangraped me a couple times, but i got gud

>Reach the quest "Garrosh's gift" (all the scripting leading up to this was perfect btw)

>fucking Jin just stands there and doesnt hit the boss so I cant kill it without dying of attrition

>skip quest
>go to azshara to quest for a change
>quest up to Bilgewater Harbor
>Take Dragon questline
>Take Wizard questline (because that hat is oh so amazing)
>Get up to the point where I have to freeze dragons to get them to drop
>they just stay there and dont drop

see, when your server is pretty good, the little things that are annoying, like Reputation rewards not needing reputation, the herb trainer in the monk zone not working, and all of these tiny bugs that wouldnt bugs that wouldnt be annoying anywhere else suddenly get amplified and become increasingly more frustrating, and it sucks that the team is sooooo slow to fix things (though i dont think they take english reports, and the hungarians are all max level anyway so they dont give a shit)

Northcraft is literally what you want.
Naxx opens in 3 days, instant 70, x1, 1.2k peak.

Ignore the shills, it's a fine server.

this reminds me of atlantiss

>Do SFK
>Healer leaves
>Shadow Priest Swears she can heal
>We all die from massive pull
>I leave out of frustration
>Go in dungeon
>No auto rezz
>Teleport to graveyard
>its just dungeon entrance
>have to run all the way to fucking ashenvale to revive because Idk cataclysm layouts nigga

Just deleted my Felmyst install. The dream truly is dead.

Wew guys do you really play on MoP? You've fell really hard.

my dudes
i need a working 2.4.3 simcraft or something equivalent

what upcoming servers are promising? the whole scene looks fucking dead

Remember to take all things in moderation (even world of warcraft)!

wtf i hate gd now ?!?!

>northcraft shills and their stock server

well what else is there to play
everything else is progressed already

>playing an unscripted dogshit server that won't pass naxx
I'd rather kill myself honestly

Can we just let that stock sunwell in peace? It launches raids on Friday, they will be a mess because nobody is working on them and they are still the same mess like they were in the streams two days before the launch.

Let them kill themselves with their raids.

Friendly reminder for those who consider playing on Northcraft to join

No namefags, no clique, no loot council, just literally whos from wpsg enjoying the game with friendly, chill attitude.

/w anyone from guild for the invite

We are currently farming heroics, so if you want to know about state of the server - wisper anyone for info. Also, all proffs that are needed to do raids are maxed out.

If you want to join, start any class but priest, paladin or dk, thanks. Preferably druid.

anyone playing on warmane - outland?

what about warlock

We should have too already. I mean, you could, it's just we don't have enough people for doing 25, at best - we have enough to do 2 raids 10 man. But then again, when you'll ding 80, we might have enough to do 25. Warlock isn't the safest bet.

Please remember to participate in the poll
Your vote will help people to decide on what server to roll and help grow your guild

strawpoll.me/13702902
strawpoll.me/13702902

What's a good server to fuck around as a rogue without grinding?

Without grinding? Probably only the instant 80 servers

Do it, the world will be a better place

Page 10. Northcraft wwu.

Would be believable everyone who has spent more than 5 minutes in the wpsg didn't see 18 messages about how many parties everyone's going to and who their latest girlfriends are.

Wpsg is filled with literal normies who unironically play retail WoW and fucking heroes of the storm all day.

Can't wait for NC to either release their poorly scripted naxx or delay it.
Either way the server is doa

they have no experienced scripters on the team only one guy who knows C++ enough to fix some issues.

They won't delay it, they're not that stupid. But it's going to be horrible, no doubt

I'd play on Tauri but I have 0 knowledge of MoP's "meta" or mechanical changes.

In case you still need proof that shitcraft isn't worth a second of your time...

Northcraft more like Dramacraft

jesus christ, this server has more drama than when I hosted an rs private server for my hs friends when I was 16

NC staff are mostly about 16

Agency is 24 , Binary is around 22 I hear , Slamo is cuck around 20s. Crazy is 27.

not in mental age, all about 13.

Yeah well duh

how do you know, are you staff?

I am same leaker that was on last night , desu lurked on wpsg for long time and became staff. To see how shit project was.

lol I hope you're telling the truth and not bullshitting, I want to know more shit

I like Wowfreakz! Which is a good 3.3.5 server!?

Sure flan what you want

I posted all this shit on last thread. So someone can take it from the pastebin i made. But I am him.

When I joined the team I was the only dev a week at launch. Slamo Head cuckold , Binary Web guy.

Agency voiced me and said.
Bla bla im 24 bla im driving instructor.

Then he told me I am most experienced person on the team KEK.

I know c++ and I am a CS major but I know nothing of sunwell or Trinity.

So he told me week at launch that I was more experienced than everyone on team and ppl beforehand.

Do they fake pop?

I think they are too incompent to fake pop , it would most likely crash server. If they were to fake pop why not go for the 2.2k Peak that AGency once said loooool.

2.2k was highest and we inedibility lost majority to 1.5k

I think its 1k cucks who want fresh and some wpsg cucks it seems.

did you have dev role on discord? as people would be able to work out who you are then.
Jaywalker only came back for the cash when he saw 2k pop at launch.

doubt it. not because they wouldn't want, they're probably too dumb to do it properly

Agency can figure out who I am but why I talk and what I ve shown. I dont give a fuck. I am never working on a wotlk server again.

I leak shit because Agency is scumbag and stealing off Blizzard and making cash.

Now not to get all moral.

But I want people to enjoy a quality project like it was back then.

I don't want to join week till launch.

Seeing that everything is stock or worse.

Mindswell do it on my own on a fresh trinity.

you should post on reddit with details of what happened, why you left, how they lie etc. You only need 10 karma.

pastebin.com/vLfrwfVk

My leak I put in last thread.

I got no karma I said it last thread.

This is my leak you can post it.

I spammed it to reddit cucks hoping they would post.

None of em did it.

I msgged random redditors who are anti nc.

I actually told the tards to run with stock trinity , kek they got so offended. I said it like 8 times. I bet Stock TTC would be better than this shitshow.

Same quests broken

Same 5 mans broken.

Can copy there LOLNAX

But there shit SAI is incompatible.

why are you so mad?

Why are you jumping to conclusions? I am not mad in slightest. I would be mad if I worked hard on this pile of shit.

I just don't want people wasting there time.

wowservers mods will delete the post prob unless you post it yourself, they will say Veeky Forums is just creating drama lul
is agency as big a retard as people say, everyone seems to hate him except the no name streamers he sucks off

>posts the same shit in two threads now
>most likely got kicked off of the NC staff
>posts non coherently in a dying thread

Yeah you're mad.

Sup tyrranis, this the mental gymnastics you're using to defend kikecraft today?
Still blindly shilling for stockservers i see?

get back to guessing db values in your shit core agency

You go kicked sonny boy. Stay mad.

i'm not the staff leak agency, most people think you're a cuck

Did you manage complete the dragon quest? I guess it was easier for me since I was a hunter but except for that one and the haunted goblin truck quest(did they ever fix it?) everything seemed ok in Azshara. I even got the achievements for those trials they worked perfectly.

Cuck? My server has a healthier population than any other wotlk server. You faggots just don't want to play on NC because you can't handle x1 and need the safety of your x14 pay to win funservers to hold your hand through content.

lul. 1k pop peak, just cucks who are desperately hoping naxx isn't as fucked as they know it will be because they wasted 1 week already on trash

Our naxx is flawless and right now me and my staff are working on ulduar. Stay mad.

Hey Agency what's it like being such a retard?

could some kind user direct me towards a wotlk torrent? i cant find it on gamer districct

What's the peak of gd? 500?

stay mad

pls im retarded

never played GD, never will play nc, try again agency.

i just need a torrent link

pretty please

warmane.com/download

>warmane.com/download
ty

Hint: All classes are viable to level and use in raids, theres only some that are better than others

Panda Monks get like 20 agility from the fucking monk food its insane

MoP "meta" was a pretty good time for pve at least. All classes were viable in one way or another, but Destro Locks and Muta rogues were top tier IIRC. Shaman were great fun since you could move while casting lightning bolt

thepiratebay.org/torrent/8341516/World_of_Warcraft__Wrath_of_The_Lich_King_(WOTLK_3.3.5a)

does warmane still have legendary questlines disabled, and the items for sale on Icecrown?

They're for sale but the questline works.
MoP legendaries I don't think exist yet.

how the fuck is stockcraft still alive

Gd and lordaeron peak more than 1k lol

>1k
>alive
lul

1250 actually same as GD

And GD is like 5 years old now

>fresh server peaked at 2500
>barely breaking 1k 2 weeks later
Hahahahahahaha
And people think this will survive t7 when it's stock