youtube.com/watch?v=SUtziaZlDeE
youtube.com/watch?v=xV8oVo9GxWk
youtube.com/watch?v=v1HcVPE_QqM
youtube.com/watch?v=DxQx2orlfgI
youtube.com/watch?v=DprmtlWGDOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Best couple.

Valentine b**ty!

Daily reminder that negative penalty is the /fgg/ certified most kuso mechanic in all of fighting games.

can't believe negative penalty is not a meme, was gonna reinstall goober but fuck it I guess

t. ono piss drinker

I wanna fuck that boy.

GG is full of shitty outdated mechanics.
Among them, mash to tech, staggers, one-button throws.
What games even have one-button throws anymore.

one button throws are absolute kuso

blazblue even got rid of them but the relic that is Guilty Gear just can't seem to evolve

Why is Darkstalkers such a sexual series

Why does mahvel always have the hypest intro vids?
youtube.com/watch?v=e674Xwdt394

americans actually win it so they pretend it matters more than it does

marvel?

>your trying to defend against Raven when suddenly you hear "NEGATIVE PENALTY" and now have no access to your reversal super
How do you react?

>she will never step on you

>your trying to defend against Raven
Why would I
I'm Leo

Dengeki update when?

You think sega regrets killing her off?

What's even the point of having Negative Penalty, when the game is obviously meant to be played aggressively? Just seems redundant

I read it was originally implemented in the first GGs to help StreetFighter babbies understand that the game is not meant to be turtle/zoning heavy...so why is it still in the modern day iterations?

>try to play neutral and whiff punish in GG
>NEGATIVE PENALTY

>>whiff punish in GG
Dumb frogposter

how do i kill myself in a way that would make fighting game players happy

Shoot up a smashbabby event

>16ers who have never played any game other than jive thinking they know how negative penalty works
lmaooooooooooo stick to sfv

jump from a high building and land on Ono

>try to play neutral and whiff punish in SFV
>can't because input lag and stubby normals

HAHAHAHA

say that you're doing it because sfv has no arcade mode or ingrid

Considering how they keep finding excuses to bring her back you bet

ummm?

KoF, DFC, Aquapazza

>16ers who have never played any game other than jive thinking they know how negative penalty works
lmaooooooooooo stick to jive

THIS

Because Japan

>tfw they only put in negative penalty to fuck over bridget

why not

What are your favorite systems in fighting games?

Guard Escape

v-trigger

Man I forgot how amazing the goober ost was.
youtube.com/watch?v=3KDinwCfvcg

definitely not negative penalty

I'm sure you guys get these questions all the time but I figured I'd ask anyway.

How do I play Juri? I hear she isn't amazing but I love her design and moves. I guess a better question would be, what is the best way to learn a character or play style?

I mostly just piddle around in training mode and look up combs online but I feel there is a better way.
Please forgive my scrubbiness

those numbers are nothing to be proud of

You don't

Will any fighting game ever top MVC3 ost?
youtube.com/watch?v=lcQ853ibg08

youtube.com/watch?v=rf26gphwadk

youtube.com/watch?v=H78usyu1Y8w

youtube.com/watch?v=bIJG5nrzLQk

>I read it was originally implemented in the first GGs to help StreetFighter babbies understand that the game is not meant to be turtle/zoning heavy
if thats the actual reason then ASW is a much shittier dev than I thought they are.

You can look at top players replays and see what they do in certain situations.

After you know what her normals and specials do and some basic combos play against others.
Experience makes a player. After you've run into the same situation 100 times, you'll be more experienced and know what you need to do.

Reminder instant blocking increases tension gain

>my dick when a succesful air-grab

I'm not gay but I feel attracted to Bridget.

guilty gear has always been and always will be all about air dash unga into 50/50 bunga

JOHN D

>tfw you can play the intro to Ghost Riders theme on guitar

fuck yea

Retarded offensive gameplay makes itself evident through core mechanics and ingame tools. Forcing a mechanic like that onto people as if they wouldnt realize that is both patronizing and stupid.

John "leftbehin" D

anyone know what brick looks like?

Without Capcom Marvel would NEVER have a chance at getting proper character themes for their characters.
Here's the last time they tried
youtube.com/watch?v=SUtziaZlDeE

Hell without them they'd never get cool as shit representation in videogames either.

please do not rape the brick

youtube.com/watch?v=xV8oVo9GxWk
youtube.com/watch?v=v1HcVPE_QqM
youtube.com/watch?v=DxQx2orlfgI
youtube.com/watch?v=DprmtlWGDOg

black

She is easily the worst character in the game.

i want to surprise him

anti-air? keep out of the corner by dead angling and shit before neg penalty happens? block his "mixups"?

Brown QT.

You guys think infiltration or poongko would be relevant in jive if they didn't waifufag?

Yet I'm sure someone has reached the top ranks with her. Tiers are a fucking meme.

That's some pretty good advice. I guess practice really is the best answer. Thanks

Original MSH Doom is better tbqhwu my famalam

Don't just practice and go into the advanced optimal combos, you'll wear yourself out. Play against people and stick to the basics.

Not even counting theirs she has next to no tools to get anything, and she does shit for damage.

Why exactly? I'm am by no means a decent player but she seems alright. Other than having to store those 3 moves which is horrendous.

Forgot pic

You finish an online match and afterwards receive the following message from your opponent. How do you respond?

Wait, Brick looks like THAT?

>has to store charges to access her combo specials
>low damage
>short range

BISCUITS HOPS ON COMMENTARY. ART NERVOUSLY LOOKS AT HIM WHILE HE HANDS HIM THE MICROPHONE."WHAT'S GOOD MONSTERS, ROLL UP, BLAZBLUE IS ASS, SKULLGIRLS IS STRAIGHT BOOTY" ARTURO SIGHS IN RELIEF AS BISCUITS HASNT SAID ANYTHING OFFENSIVE YET. "YO MONSTERS, HOOK ME UP WITH SOME DIVE KICK TORRENTS. I AINT SPENDING 20 BUCKS ON THAT GARBAGE FLASH GAME." "UGH-HA UGH-HA UGH-HA" AS ARTS HAND HOVERS OVER THE MIXER. "YO ART, WHENS BLAZGREEN?" ART NERVOUSLY LAUGHS "UGH-HA UGH-HA UGH-HA" AT BISCUITS' ATTEMPTS TO DESTROY E-SPORTS "MAN, ARE THERE ANY PEOPLE BESIDES ME THAT HAVENT GOTTEN NECK FROM SHERRY ?" BISCUITS ASKS THE STREAM. ART KNOWS HE HAS TO INTERFERE. "YO aaaAAAaaa, BISCUITS BLOWING IT UP". ART MUTES BISCUITS MIC AS HE CONTINUES TO RAMBLES ABOUT NECK AND TONSILS
ARTURO BEGINS THE STREAM, A BLACK SCREEN AND THE CRISP SIZZLING SOUND OF HIS VAPORIZER GREET THE UNSUSPECTING AUDIENCE. "WHAT'S GOOD STREAM, UGH-HA UGH-HA UGH-HA." SMOKE BEGINS CLEARING FROM THE PORTABLE HOOKAH AND NYCFURBY'S VISAGE NOW APPEARS ONSCREEN. UNBLOCKABLE 60 SECOND ADS HIT THE VIEWERS IN WAVES. "YO MAX CPM UGH-HA UGH-HA." "YO I'M GONNA GO GRAB SOMETHING FROM THE STORE, I'LL PLAY SOME VIDEOS WHILE YOU WAIT." ARCHIVED FIGHTING GAME FOOTAGE OVERTAKES THE STREAM, SHOUTOUTS TO GODLIKE GAMING FOR THE MUSIC. "LEE CHUNG SHOULD BE HERE LATER." UGH-HA UGH-HA UGH-HA

what does meign mean?

check out the rooms he and his fellow IRC'ers kick at (sf3, gamenation, and now vfhome)

How do we fix?

Isn't it just a spic saying "man", like how Scarface says mang all the time? That'd be my guess

i just sent some VF3 tips to his email, i hope he responds

Being shit is not though. Like compared to Ibuki the only thing she has is a slightly better fireball punish and her projectile store being slightly better if Ibuki runs out of kunai. Oh and I guess she can DP throws but who the fuck cares.

how do i level up my yomi?

>jive is one of the few games Ken is better than ryu in
>the next game chronologically is SF3 where Ken is god tier
Ken becomes stronger than Ryu over time confirmed.

do nothing

Characters are not functions. If you want to play inferior-X for whatever reason you're free to do so. Not that anyone in SFV is an inferior clone of anyone else from the same game.

what is guile

>SF3
>Ken
>god tier

Funny because it's the opposite according to cannon.

We can't.

What Capcom can do is at least make her qcf.lk Fuhajin release (fireball) even or +1 oB. That alone would help her a bit.

P sure he's talking bout 3s where ken was amazing

where is brick

ODR

what is a stapler?

brick is already dead

It's when you put a tampon up your butt and tie the string to your dick, in order to prevent yourself from getting awkward boners at house parties

Give her Urien level reach. Make QCBk an actual overhead.