Someone talk to me about these badbois

Someone talk to me about these badbois.

>crash car
>die

Why does anyone buy Japanese cars again?

Get it. You won't regret it.

>wanting to live after a crash

What, are you gay or something?

>muh safety
I bet you wear your seatbelt, faggot.

TORQUESTEER

they torque steer pretty bad launching, you can fix most of it with damond motorsport mount set. turbo blows on them so you'll need to upgrade it eventually. ask me whatever you want i owned one for 6 yrs

>crash car
>die

Why does anyone buy American (Mexican) cars again?

are you the kind of faggots who wrecks good car after good car ?

It sucks don’t buy it.

why did you trade/sell it?

Sold it for a rwd v8 classic. I do miss the car though, It was fun to drive and plenty powerful. I just wanted something faster.

I drove my friend's speed3 a number of times, lots of fun. It's by no means a perfect vehicle, but its quirks were really entertaining without being a detriment to driving. People give the car shit because of the torque steer but believe me, it's seriously not an issue as long as you have a hand on the wheel when you nail the gas. People who complain about the wheel being ripped out of their hands are probably not holding onto it in the first place...or they're full of shit.

slightly less gay than a gti or a veloster

the torque steer goes away with a proper alignment tbqh. I had mine setup for cornering and i had less torque steer than before.

I assume the torque steer is only noticeable if you are flooring the car pretty hard right?

Literally rust buckets.

yeah it improves with engine mount set like damond motorsports but it's still noticeable, thats why speed 3 owners do rolling starts if they drag race. but they are not drag cars, they should be turned into track weapons like they were designed to, mine was built for thrashing up in the mountains and it did it well.

Mainly when you're turning. When you're going straight, it doesn't get enough traction in 1st gear. That's pretty much it

zoom zoom boom

I like mine. Fun. Cheap. Not the fastest car out there but with a couple of mods they can be a hoot.

Can you bolt on Ecoboost 2.3 mods on it? Since its just a mazda engine with direct injection

Uh, the Mazda 2.3 is DI too.

And no, you can't.

How can't is that you can't? It won't just fit or it's just impractical/uneconomical?

because when I saw my friends NC engine, it looked pretty damn similar to my '13 Focus' engine.

The heads are completely different for one. Mazda still has (had) separate runners for the exhaust port while Ford collapses them all into one. Not to mention the engine bay and routing of pretty much everything differs slightly.

Things not fitting is a good case of not being practical or economical when you would just have less headaches buying the parts designed for the Mazda to begin with.