forum.elysium-project.org/forum/268-ui-addons-macros/

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for rock chewing goblin

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder)
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

first for i wonder what loot lumi gets this week!

>join DoN
>hear loud beeping noises like a truck backing up

what is that sound? can anybody explain?

>WoD models

how to spot a tranny 101

>male playing female character

Reminder that you get kicked from DoN if you try and pull this low test shit.

It's about downing loot guys! It's about getting bosses

>trannies can't even into basic addition

This explains a lot honestly.

>not playing a fit cute girl
What is wrong with you?

>male

I'm a girl though...

those are some very kissable nipples

Its about padding meters.

>webm showcasing a warrior trying to fight back a 3v1 while being slowed by crippling poison which would make backpeddling the same speed as walking
>trying to face the attackers for parries and dodges
>fully BiS BWL geared rogue killing a fresh warrior in blues with less then 30% hp and brags about it
>webm also only showcases the last 5 seconds of the fight instead of the whole fight
so this is the power... of the alliance

M-Me too~!

the webm solely exists to show off the backpedal skill of DoN
figures that a DoN member wouldn't even notice it

MoH eternally BTFO'D

Did you even read what the nigga said? It wouldnt matter if he was backpedaling or not because of the slow, not to mention having to fight not one but two fully geared rogues.

>doesn't get a single autoattack off
rofl

>get btfo by a Rogue as a Warrior, the class that hard-counters Rogue

literally how will DoN shitters ever recover?

>mashing strafe like an autist

why do autistic rogues do this? don't you realize how autistic it makes you look? when i get ganked by some strafe spamming rogue i just think "gee, this guy is a fucking virgin loser and he will probably kill himself." i mean when a normal rogue kills me it's annoying, but when some strafe spamming autist kills me it's just like whatever dude, you're a failure in real life and your own father is disappointed in you and he would kill himself if he was a pussy like you but he's an actual man simply depressed that his son turned out to be a fucking strafe spamming autist

>NOOOO STOP RUNNING THROUGH ME, I CAN'T TURN THIS FAST, IT'S NOT FAAAAAAAAAAAAIR!!!!!!

whatever happen with pupperpals?

stop bullying stapler, she's a keyboard turner but a pretty cool guy for a girl.

I heard it has something to do with APM, but I fucking hate it so much.
t. rogue

doing a poo (in the loo) lads.

i despise lexi

because you constantly strafe around your targets as any melee, the server updates your location in shorter intervals while moving
it also instantly gets updated after landing from a jump (that's why good players jump shortly before exiting indoors so they can mount faster
quick location updates are crucial as any melee (gouge, can't dodge from behind in pvp, parry etc)

not doing it is the sign of shitters

I'm still in MoH

>
fuck off juju

You're also a massive avatarfag now that nobody likes or knows, Chuchu.

>autist making excuses for his autistic behavior

why, she's such a hot girl
are you gay or something.

he's such a fucking faggot

get indoors
run outside normally and spam your mount button or travel form/ghost wolf
then do the same but time your jump so you land exactly outdoors

>he's still responding

I wish I was still in MoH

>good players jump shortly before exiting indoors so they can mount faster
>good players

you'll never join again for what you did, autist
I'll make sure of that

to think vanilla players level through 1-60 every new server they decide to hop jesus fucking christ im resubbing

I know, right? Fucking playing the game and shit.

yeha cuz leveling is fun xd

What did it do?
Look at this poor, poor soul.

please marry me amy~~!!

the leveling and dungeon experience is 80% of the fun you legionbabby

I wish so too... when do you think we'll be let back in?

Who is that? Me?

yeah man hella epic doing the same qust over and over again for weeks but 200% times slower because the gem devs didn't know how to design most of the classes

no it's me
please..... I love you..................

Everyone deserves a second chance!

The fun is in the player interaction you giant fucking autist.
Feel free to go back to /wowg/ if the're still alive.

But I'm on my 12th chance....?

amy please respond..............

>player interaction
nice meme, i've played to 60 and it's not as fucking ebin as you think it is

Is he still around?

>he

>i've played to 60
Wow, look at him!

What? Okay, no more chances for you!

JAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Uhm... who is this man?

enjoy ur snoozefest of a game and keep thinking its superior to any other expansion lmao

Have fun not having fun, my man.

You had several. The only thing you deserve is a bullet.

have fun leveling like a snail hitting overtuned boars and spells that dont do anything or make any sense

*laughs maniacally*

Thanks, I will.

do your fucking jobs and delete these animes

reminder to report rule violations senpaitachi!

Veeky Forums is an anime website.
Veeky Forums is a board for people who like anime to talk about the video games they like.
Even if you don't like anime, we allow you to post here, but do keep in mind that you are not the intended demographic, and thus have no say whatsoever in what should or shouldn't be posted.

Please... let me back in....

>he's still responding

Good luck, I've already dodged two range bans this week.

'no'

Ignoring these people will in the end lead to newfags believing that anime actually doesn't belong on /v/, so even if it's just a shitposter, you have to at least make it clear for the newfags.

Is there any other healer more BASED than Hawky?

>absolutely hilarious
>literally infinite mana
>flash of light heals you to max
>perfect timing of bubble
>encourages fuckhuge pulls
>fat ass

thikka

yesimret

>ass so fat the melees explode

i cannot argue against this.

What animes are you guys watching currently?

stay at stables cuz ur shit everywhere else

Stop! Pay attention to me!

What part of "Veeky Forums is a board for people who like anime to talk about the video games they like." did you not understand you lump of cancer? If you want to discuss anime with no relation to the topic of the board (video games) then go to /a/, except /a/ wouldn't tolerate you blatant avatarfaggotry like the betas of /elyg/ do.

who tf are u lmao

/a/ is the only board that has had moderation since the inception of this website, unfortunately.

should i join don with a new character?

that's off-topic, lumikaru
let me redirect you to the correct board.

/a/ has self moderation, which stops lonely autists like these from satifying their need for attention elsewhere when mom is out of the house with her new boyfriend.

Yeah what race and class are you going to be?

male troll rogue

>/a/ has self moderation

What would board self-moderation even look like? over 60% of these threads are just MoH avatarfags and shit-posters samefagging themselves. Virtually no one ever responds to these retards except themselves. None of us have any control over their shit-posting. They constantly dodge bans and cycle their IP's, they dedicate every fucking minute of their lives to shit-posting, AND Veeky Forums is known for having virtually no janitors or mods what so ever.

/a/ is the only board with active moderation, and that is why it's above average quality relative to the rest of the site. It is not because you weebs are somehow competent and can ""self-moderate"". Stop deluding yourself degenerate.

You forgot:

>does cool spins when healing

>just got my paladin to 30

Well im fucking bored. Literally only having seal of command, autoattack and judgement is mind numbing. Looking through my spells and talents i dont get another button to press until hammer of wrath, which is a fucking finisher.

Tempted to re roll a warrior im so bored

Okay, sweet.

People like that are flamed into oblivion on /a/, not just ignored. It does sometimes kill entire thread but the number traditional trolls if pretty low and since it's mostly people looking for some compassion/attention they stop after realizing that everyone just hates them.

Veeky Forums also has active moderators by the way. I frequent many generals and in the less cancerous ones reports are actually processed rather quickly.

>reroll from pally to warrior
Dont. Kill speed is roughly the same except as a warrior you will have to stop what you're doing between each kill to eat/bandage. Also if you pull an extra mob you die.

You seem to think that Veeky Forums's brand of attention whores are looking for positive attention. You've been grossly misinformed.

>What would board self-moderation even look like?
/a/ doesn't take bait and ignores shit that should be ignored. The whole board is on topic, and you will get shitposted and told to fuck off if you do something stupid. I once saw someone post an image with a tumblr filename and he got like 20 replies telling him to fuck off, he backpedaled hard as fuck of course calling everyone fedoras and shit. Its not perfect but /a/ still has that true Veeky Forums vibe going, don't believe people saying its bad, they're probably the ones who got memed on.

I know these people pretty well and yes, people like the %Xshitposter do look for positive attention (even if they pretend not to before themselves and others).

>muh tumblr file name

I'm glad that autistic meme was abandoned. Looks like /a/ is still the containment zone for autistic 15 year old /b/tards trying to fit in, though.