Why does this car trigger redd/o/t so hard?

why does this car trigger redd/o/t so hard?

is it because you're all dumbcunt boomers that change? is it because you're all underage faggots that are here for the /ovg/ subgeneral and benchracing?

since when does the 996 GT3 trigger anyone?

I like it, but I'd prefer the same gen Cayman over it please.
Gibsmedat runny sunny side up headlight.

Nothing wrong with the GT3, it has genuine racing heritage.

that hate change*

As much as I love Porsche, they're definitely a boutique brand so trend is a huge factor in the beloved air cooled era.

racing heritage is not a real thing.

Reddit crossposters need to fuckoff

Eh, it's just a Porsche, albeit one of the really good ones. But it still looks like the rest of them, which is to say squat and reminiscent of a VW Beetle.

I want a sky blue one with a tramp stamp tattoo

True but you'd be wrong to assume that there's no emotion in purchasing items

Its engine is derived from the 962's and 911 GT1's, that's pretty significant.

>is it because you're all underage faggots that are here for the /ovg/ subgeneral
The one thing I've learned from /ovg/ is the Porsche is always the best car

probably the fried egg headlights, kia tier interior, and low power engine.

dunno tho op, convince me its good?

Even this guy loved it.

i actually love porsches - they are very pricey in terms of maintenance so I went the BMW route instead, as i am a middle-income earning person who does pretty well but is not the richest (or the poorest)

Are you me?

Like mine ?

fake porsche

there it is

there too

>fake

It's fake because the headlights aren't round.
Real porsches have circle headlights

>same gen Cayman
It doesn't exist.

>Real porsches have circle headlights
You mean the ones with the engine in the front?

it was made by porsche so its a porsche

Is this not a real Porsche?

Literally the worst taste in vehicles of the three.

That's the point. The other two are obviously into Porsches.

no? I mean the headlights are circle. If they are circle then they are porsche.

Even if you are right, let's say you are and porsche did make the OP pic, then you are still wrong because why would they make those types of headlight? It is obviously created to make the REAL porsches look great. That is why OP pic is fake

That is not even porsche. That is a p1 car.

>circle

And who made said p1 car?

The ones with the oval headlights are also Porsches.

It's because it looks boring.
all they do is take the same shape and make it look more like a bar of soap bit by bit.
pic is fucking beautiful.

I unironically think the 996 headlights are far superior to the circle headlights of other 911s.

They simply look outdated in a 21st century car, the "fried egg" looks a lot more modern, especially the more agressive later version

porshe Veeky Forumstistes wanna LARP with their oldschool headlights tho

Doug is looking better

That's just like your opinion man, and an incorrect one at that.

It's hard to hate a 911, but the 996 is probably the ugliest 911. Not by much, since Porsche tends to be so conservative with their design between generations. The 996 headlight was probably the most radical change they did to the design of a 911, and it didn't exactly pay off.

Also, the interior feels pretty cheap for a Porsche and enjoy your engine failure.

the 996 is the c4 of 911s, it's still a 911 but not a desirable one which is what hurts the price because older porches in general are garage queens for rich boy collectors

but those headlights are circles lol

They have rounded corners, what circles have straight lines?

Fucking hammond has the worst taste with his obsession with american Thundercougerfalconbirds.

>real Porsches