docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d//edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn--/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

YE YE YE YE NEW CONTENT

DON

Jesus christ Highlander is so fucking fun

>Fun DLC characters

Are they OP they dont seem OP and are not annoying like shinobi kick or centurion in ganks

MA

nice meme

For what purpose did gladiators wear these helmets with net shaped eye holes?

gladiator is the best girl

GLAS

literally how do i level up fast in this game? they better put some turbomode on at season 4.

Nice OP

>(embed)
>broken links
>b-b-b-but it's not /fog/

dominion gives the most EXP
do orders too

i do only those, i also play against the AI so i don't have to wait around in matchmaking.

>the highlander bot is named CrackingCold1s

Okay so I just started playing and there are some things I don't understand

Are there different running speeds?
When I play Nobushi I can never get away from anyone and I can never catch anyone else when they run away even if I stagger them

How do you block guard block?
Do you guard block just as they press it? Is is too late to press it when they bumped you already?

How do you play against people who are really good at blocking

Why did this assassin drain my stamina in one second

all the bots share names dingus

What do you think of my gladiator /fhg/

>Are there different running speeds?
Yes
>How do you block guard block?
It's guard break, and you mash it when it connects and the blue flash happens.
>How do you play against people who are really good at blocking
If they keep blocking, keep hitting them for chip damage and use unblockables. If they keep parrying, feint more.
>Why did this assassin drain my stamina in one second
I don't have a goddamn clue who or what you're talking about.

AD

no they don't, all the bots have unique names.

i think he's good, probably go for a few reps more and he should be just about perfect.

Okay thanks
If I feint and they fall for it does it work on characters with a shield also?

I play Nobushi mostly and they don't have Guard breaks I think

>glad parry counter can't wall splay
Whats the point of it then?

Everyone has guard breaks.
The idea behind feinting is:
>you make a heavy attack
>the other guy sees it and goes for a parry by starting a heavy attack in the same direction
>you hit the feint button, canceling the attack
>then you either guard break him in the startup frames of his heavy attack, or hope his reactions are slow enough that he doesn't feint the heavy attack he was trying to parry with, so that you can in turn parry it.

Shields don't do anything to prevent any of that.

no they do not, kill thyself, verily, etc

>Get on to check out the new characters and executes and shit
>THIS SMOLDERY SMOKE EFFECT

Motherfucker, I didn't think I'd be actually thanking ubishit today but this looks cool as hell.

>fight lagging kensei
>his lights come out at 400ms
How the fuck am I supposed to win?

what do you think of my gladiator? it's still pretty early but i will get him to rep9/20

Needs more pecs

>Can only be used on the new characters

But why tho

I'm going to light attack you in the back all game/10

Fighting against glad is probably one of the most unfun things I've done in this game.

>Ever making new events for anything other than dominion

Just stop it ubi, nobody wants to play fuckin skirmish or even elim most of the time, if it's gonna be 4v4 just make it the fun 4v4.

>play highlander
>parry someone
wat do?

Be too slow to get anything good out of it it feels like.

>bullying these new highlanders as raider
OBLIGATED

>Glads zone
Why would they add something like this?

>highlander's insult to injury and naptime emotes
holy shit they are nasty, like the sound of the sword hitting his head and his reaction to the pain are way too real. did ubisoft go too far with these emotes?

So where's tourney mode?

i hope they will make leveling up faster in this game. it already felt like a fucking chore to egt LB at rep 5.

next week

fcuk

>they're still adding 1v1 competitive mode after the cluster fuck tournament
Fucking why?

So we can get those nice ornaments why else

warden needs his sides speeds up. just came back and same flip a coin stuff when it comes to warden mirror.

>rng ornaments
Don't remind me.

>RNG Ornaments
Excuse me?

All the shit you win for winning tourney mode is randomly selected

doing the flip exec as a gladiator.
OMG FLIPPING SHUGS IS FUN

The ornament you get for coming first place is random, you don't get a lawbringer one if you win with a lawbringer, you could get a valk one ect ect.

>Capping point with ledges in every direction
>Enemy Warlard, Cheesenturion, Ridge Raider and Ledgebringer
>Shield push
>Kick
>Carry
>Poleaxe impaling

This must be what the hell feels like

Best I can do so far is quick switching to offensive stance and going for lights or heavy soft feints to lights

They need to fucking fix the god damn fucking matchmaking already i have been matched with rep 10 to fucking 80 for 3 straight days while i am fucking rep 2 and each time the fucking thing says "on par with enemy" im fucking sick of this shit

How much time do I need to gather 15k steel? I already have 5k and I'm still 35% through the story.

Why the fuck are there 2 threads?

>This revenge buff
Thank you Jesus.

1 got fogged up so 2 threads were made in recompense.
it got silly.

Does this game still suck?

Enter Offensive mode and do the command grab until people figure out this is easily dodged.

Every single match I've joined in the last five hours has been in progress. What the actual shit is this?

You're throwing a fit over the one character in the game that is most likely to be black.

Highlander is fun to play but I sort of fear that he's only good for the next few weeks. Once you figured the char out every move seems extremely easy to counter. Even more so than cent.

I thought they were nerfing Centurinigger this patch? Why is he still the autism king?

I'll be honest with you, as an LB main I've seen some shit my man. There was this time we were against a really shitty pk, I choked her and that's that I was released of my anger, but my team (Centurion, Other LB and Nobu) wasn't done with her. They kept banging her and only her every time they could, I'd just stand there on the side watching the poor fag trying to roll away from the carnage before he finally left.
she deserved it tho

he isnt that strong.
you can punish his ass to near death if you arent stupid.

>Ganks exist

ill concede.
when its a moreVSless when there is a cent and he aint a moron they are more likely to win.

>dominion
>try to cap a point behind enemy lines
>3 show up and try to fuck me
>keep running away for a good 15 seconds while they chase
>team does fuckall meanwhile

>Sentinel
>Teammate continually goes on the Ballista and gets sniped.
>Rez him once and he gets back on it only to be sniped again.
>He mashes the REVIVE ME button.
>I just walk away.

Who's bright idea was it to add an instant kill sniper rifle in multiplayer anyways?

If they're chasing you that means you get more net points in the long run

wew all my characters (no season pass) are now rep 2 or higher

Fuck i can't decide if i want to play Gladiator or Highlander.

Gladiator if you like punching, going fast, and stabbing people in Latin
Highlander if you like switching stance, dawning your glasses, and meming shitters kick faints and unblockable spam.

Stop posting in the dead thread you braindead fucks, use the active one.

no

it also means there's 3 less enemies to fight so I would sure like if my team took a zone

>Nearly 8 hours since the patch released
>Still waiting for it to download
Why have the gods forsaken me?

Which new fighter did you anons like the most? And why?

ok

Daed gaem

So this is interesting, it seems to me Highlander is actually better than Gladiator which I really didn't see coming. I've been able to just barry and shit on Glad but highlander has given me some trouble.

They don't feel OP at all to me. Only thing i think they have an advantage is the Highlander when a teamfight breaks out, they just need to get into offensive stance and rain down those unblockables to screw with the enemy team.

yo senpai hold up while i stab your toe and watch you bleed to death lmao
I was just in a dominion match against a glad, ken, shug, and highlander where they were just standing near our spawn and shitting on my teammates before we all spawned in. It was fucking gay, somehow the shugoki just wouldn't die from fucking anything including a ledge.

They really need to add a fucking cooldown to the ballistae in the Sentinel

But why

why wont my game update what the FUCK

Connections have been so fucking unstable today I've finished maybe 40% of the games I've joined.

>Warden, one of the slowest heroes, is unironically the best for chasing people down because of the stupid speed, reach, and tracking of his running attack

Why

I dont have the season pass. Can I practice with the Highlander and Gladiator outside of multiplayer now or do I have to wait a week? Currently raising 15k gold for one of the two.

I think they broke something

Yeah, my heart ;_;

>patch was so bad it literally killed /fhg/

You're in the wrong thread

>playing Event elimination
>come up against a Highlander
>he immediately goes into offensive stance
>manhandle him like a fish

LAWBRO'S NOT DED BOIS

Law is super good against the new heroes in a 1v1, it feels fucking good to be on top as him for once.
Highlander really does blow Warden out 1v1 though, but Glad isn't very tough.

>Highlander really does blow Warden out 1v1 though

I crushed a Highlander consecutively in Elim with my Warden, but I know for a fact that it's just because he had no idea how to Highland.

He also started in offensive stance.

I had to make WAY more space for it to work.

>had 30gb worth of space (PS4)
>delete 45gb worth of content
>suddenly works

to be fair I was against level 2 and 3 bots for practice and found that Law is a great counter, but with warden I could fucking never get the parries on those damn unblockables to go through.

If they're in offensive stance, you can stuff basically everything they do with a top light.

It's if they're in defensive stance that you just end up eating a ton of dicks and forced to defend since the Warden's entire game is based on stuffing slower attacks with the top light but Highlander has armor on goddamn everything holy shit