nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Stock Charts:
tradingview.com/

Stock Scanner:
finviz.com

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

PREVIOUS THREAD:

CVM?

a-any day, r-right bros?

CERU my nigga

From being down $800 to the comeback. Nothing will stop me ahahahahahahahahaa love u biz

Catalyst?

VGZ vs. TGD

which one Veeky Forums?

JNUG up almost 35% for the day. Hold overnight or no?

Less than four minutes to decide.

What goes up must come down. Wait for the dip and go in.

I'm already in. I'm asking whether to hold. I don't know how to make that clearer than I did.

In TGD at .3756 yolo

HOLD

THE

LINEE

TVIA boys. Anyone holding AMRS sell and buy TVIA.

You guys are buying MuleSoft IPO on Friday right?

Should of sold and catch the next dip!

same lol

You were too slow. You posted that two seconds before the market closed. I sold half my position.

Oh and post your days, I wanna see the bloodbath.

all hope is lost
sorry, user

same here.
down 1123.73 at 2:05pm, up 962.75 EOD. I didn't appreciate the heart palpitations, but I'm happy with the result

somebody is about to give a pitch about NVDIA.
can anybody give me the lo-down on this or a devils advocacy I should look at/consider?

How bout that extra 100k+ volume the last minute tho. Quick lil 3% gain for us! Let's hope all is well leading in to tomorrow

Aftermarket day of rope when?

BIG news coming for CVM. I loaded up today close to 90k shares. Hoping to get in another 50k tomorrow before she flies

VGZ

better financials
smaller float

and

fuck canada

Lost around $160 on JDST, and made a little back by burning a day trade and riding JNUG for a bit. I learned my lesson, the only way to make money in these threads isn't to buy imaginary moon tickets, but to help sell them. I'll be watching JDST for when it starts recovering.

Who here holding /NUGT/ for the bull flag tomorrow?

proof

well, all the gains I made this morning on SCYX got fucked by JDST.
Such is life. Hope CVM doesn't fuck me although it probably will.

Fuck ya bud!

vancouver is my hometown tho:(

>lift of the fda hold
wont happen

>he likes being cold as fuck and having mr. dude weed lmao as pm

Should i sell my jnug now or hold overnight

In at 6.08

there is no proof/im joking/acting like one of those ahole shills from a few days ago, who are now nowhere to b found

Sell, these securities reset overnight. It could reset either way, but I don't think it's worth the risk. I locked in at 6.73

Lost $190 from my meme budget today thanks to JDST and DUST. About 700 left in the meme budget for betting on more memes.

i was kidding about the canada thing, you're ok in my book man

I would have been the same, luckily i have a computer program running trades against my robinhood account. Basically it tries to fix the shitty trades i make... It got me into jnug at 6.25 and then i sold it at like 6.30 because i was already butthurt about the beating jdst/jnug gave me, then the program bought it again at 6.35 so i let it ride and ended the day in the green.

>commiser-bragging

I stayed away from the JNUG/JDST memery

It was almost really, really bad.

>JDST
JUST

Congrats.

I just started Monday. People directing me towards past performance from the last rate hike convinced me. But as we saw demonstrated today, today's situation and last December's were not quite the same.

It seemed like a safe bet so I stuck with it. A lot of people made that mistake.

My novice thoughts for the future: I suspect that the odds that a lot of people will attempt to moonshot on these "sure bets" are vastly superior to guessing correctly one way or the other. That the real safe bet isn't to bet on either outcome of whatever event is being speculated on and to instead speculate that the moon shot attempts themselves will generate several dips and peaks throughout the day that profit can be gleaned from.

Yep. I lost today. Hopeful for the future. Never bet what you're not willing to lose.

From observing today, I would suggest that a sound strategy would be to jump on the train after the news comes out and the securities have chosen a clear direction.

Tell me I'm not the last br/ocrx/ around here

The market makers have big dreams for this stock

why didnt you tell me bro... ive got about $400 i needed to recover.

To all other jdst'ers

Check the last month. This thing was steady at .60 for weeks, tripled in a few days. I've held on, portfolio all in at 1.50 and I've had quite the ride. Targeting over 2.00 per share. People are interested if this happens after hours. It's closing the gap to where it previously was, and the next 6 months or so could see it hitting 3 or more

Son I dont want to hear about comebacks.

think im buying in tomorrow. that's one hell of a dip.

I'm temped to try this as well. Only I'm banned from day trading atm so I'll have to hold over night if I do

dont bother then. JDST is a day trading stock. anybody who holds overnight is doing it wrong.

JDST is basically betting AGAINST gold. Gold will go up long term. Im just betting that there will be a dip in gold tomorrow as people try to sell off from this massive swing due to the fed interest hike.

I've told the same that holding over night isn't a good idea... Greed blinds them.

Robinhood is getting too risky for me.

Pulling out all my money, just bought a bunch of silver and ethereum today.

Interest rate hikes + trump + debt ceiling + imminent correction = nahhhh

but the gains were good while it lasted. definitely jumping back in after some shit hits the fan :D

dude you know you could bet against the market right? Without holding physical assets? Jesus.

holding overnight is fine if its a non-volatile stock with consistent growth. you don't make a lot of money but its something.

the volatile shit you should never hold after close, even with a loss.

Interstingly, wall street is pretty optimistic about the interest rate hike. I think there was a lot of nervousness around the QE/low interest bullshit going on under obama and now that trump is around people feel more like we're coming back to reality.

I agree that we're due for a recession but the general market trend doesnt look like a bubble to me.

hopefully you idiots didnt hold JNUG over night

I am an idiot and held

I just have 17 shares averaged at 7.16 tho so its no big deal either way

Was holding with average around 5.90, but I sold too early at 7

JDST rebound tomorrow?

NEW MARKET HIGHS!@!!!!2322111

nah, i think it will run again after a selloff in the morning, i plan on buying back in

Within the next few days- I'm thinking it hits $10 before it goes up tho

It wasn't even a meme, we told you fags to wait till the announcement and buy the one that moons sadly more were talking about rate hikes with little hints of debt ceiling in the shitstorm
Smart ones bought the one that mooned, wasn't even luck

I lost big on JDST today

>play for tomorrow

JNUG will dip in the morning when people take profits, I sell the resulting small JDST bump and buy JNUG, JNUG continues uptrend.

Based nug

Anybody figured out a good way to use Robinhood on mac? None of the android emulators I've tried have worked.

Suggestions?

Also post your moves for tomorrow

>RNN
>NAKD when it hits 2.20
>Possibly JDST

Where does everyone get their stock news?

I feel I'm always a little too late

>what is a wash sale

Anyone Pip in here?

17% up today

Got back in today at .864 senpai

too late to get in now?

If you are in it for the long term it's not too late. This thing is mooning after the merger but those details won't come out until May. I'm buying more under a dollar whenever I can.

more CERU

just throwing this out there for anyone considering ever using Interactive Brokers..

be aware

>bought JDST at $14
>order fills at 14.42

Has to go up soon right lads

Being out of day trades was good for me in at 2.80 and tried to sell when it dipped

>when you bought precious metal etfs at the advice of Veeky Forums and they moon'd

WE DID IT LADS

Such as

$nugt

Seriously what the fuck though. It was supposed to devalue

JDST will bounce back tomm

Because stocks like jdst is on a constant downward trend due to contnago, would it be wise to just short it eternally? I don't think I would go with its opposite, jnug, because if you look at jnug's past 5 years on RH, one would see it actually has high periods. On the other hand, jdst is on a constant, logistic downward trend. Seems like easy shekels to me.

How about you do it gay boy and see if your broker is offering shares

some people listen to conference calls and shit like that and will post their findings before articles are written, this gives them a jump on things. they of course all start their positions then proceed to tell everyone.

A M R S

Junk

Looking for a pop from CERU in the am

>tfw fell for the CVM meme

Frog retard was right about DRWI I love this madness.

JNUG and JDST going fucking head to head on stock twits right now.

fuck that bastion of idiocy

Bro just a bit longer. Dilution is over, gains train rolling in today

Wow. Whoever recd VGZ sucks cocks. But shouls i be surprised?

Dear pepe. Please give JNUG the strength to finish off JDST once and for all. And make sure anyone betting on the JDST stay the cucks they are.

Will JNUG hit 12 like it was back in february?

All I need is JNUG to hit a bit over 7.84 so I can get off this ride

JNUG is going to penetrate JDSTs soft supple hips so hard she will be reeling for weeks and walking sideways and my god its going to be a night she wont ever forget.

Get out of CERU soon

DCTH guise....