>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

why does the patch need to be 12gigs reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Give Gladiator better moveset instead of just stab, pin feint stab/grab repeat.
Give Highlander moves to Warden and Kensei and delete him.

smol wardenboi detected

Thanks based Shug OP
:)

>Highlander even cucked Warden out of material for new swords so they have to leave holes in the center of percussion
Can Wardens ever recover?

can someone post the phoenix blade for cent?

TODD?

buy my blade

I know this is a lazy request but my ps4 is downloading this update one kilobyte at a time, so can you guys please post screenshots of new armor sets for old characters you've gotten? It'd be much appreciated.

>blade released with holes in it, to be filled by modders
it fits like a glove

Sick

Dominion still the best way to grind xp?
I gotta do some biiiiiig catch up with my Warden

Yeah, get you some champ status and AI farm. The AFK way is exploitative and scrubby, while on the other hand the AI farming way is just SOOO BORING, so it's up to you.

God dammit

I want the new red kensei and white in teal quality but I cant seem to find shit

when are they going to do the double steal packs thing again

Heh I'll just grind normal dominion then

I'm grateful for all the new contents but god damn they need to pick up the pace on creativity for the new armors pieces.
Why not include the Warden's old concept art breastplate as a unique armor piece for exemple?
I remember seeing a concept art of him with a full tabard too.

>tfw op didn't fuck it up into /fng/ so that way i could shitpost about my pistol in it called the lawbringer
and before anyone asks, don't get fortnite until epic fixes the loot system, because as of right now, if you don't get lucky with the starting shit you get, you better be ready to grind like a motherfucker or pay up

Is this Horse Lord or Tedeus?

Tedeus, I'm still trying to get the arms.

The arms looks terrible, I found like 3 of them but can't find the helmet.

What set theme? Loran?Dullahan?

Actually they don't look that bad in game.

But why the curved tip on the sword? It'd look preddy good without it.
But god I love that armor

I'll be changing that as soon as I get something better, for now it has the stats I want

>Play PK
>Someone complains about zone
>Just spam light attacks
>They all connect of course
>"God you're so broken"

Highlander is fun!
FUN!

Even reddit is doing this faster. Com on anons chop chop

What platform

To busy playing new characters, sorry :(

did you upgrade 5 swords to max or can you now get max level gear from drops?

So where the fuck is the new effect at? Can't find it anywhere, but already so a Glad and a Highlander using it.

PC

need to own season pass. Its under effects smoke.

Gladiator is some top tier cancer, and Highlander is so shit compared to him.

>be warden
>see 2 gladiators
>shit.jpg
>in game
>they drop like flies

Fuck Ubisoft. Swear man, more spikes for nothing

Gladiator is 2fast4u.
Honestly highlander is the most balanced DLC character so far, I'm doing pretty good with him.

>no traking on GBs
>gets nothing on heavy parries except time to go into offensive mode
>offensive mode eats through your stam like nobus hidden stance
>needs to use 70% of stam to get a zone after gb
>his heavies do the same or less damage as warden
>light parries only guarantee 30 damage unblockables, normal heavies are sometimes blocked

Yeah he's pretty shite

She's not nobushi tho user

I'm about to figure out a 100 to 0 OoS punish with Gladiator by chaining skewer knockdowns. Just need to get the timings down perfectly.

heyyy joolian

Bet you won't :)

No fucking way. Don't tell me it's gonna be for season pass owners only.

Dash light, ictus, repeat?

>want to upgrade gear
>no clue how much attack and defense actually effect your damage
>no clue what gear meta is
>ignored last 3 threads
Please il suck your dick.

About fucking time season pass holders get one exclusive thing

Give succ first then I'll help you

>that helmet
actually breddy fucking cool

Any new Orochi gear?

Aside from high level gear where the % is like in the 50's it really is only a marginal change. I've found they make a noticeable, but ultimately negligible. Also they stack either way, so a -% will detract from a +% you might have on a different piece

You can literally kill someone with spamming single lights from distance and sometimes poking their toes, or feinting impale. For some odd fucking reason he does 15 damage on 400ms lights and 30 damage on 600ms heavies.
Then he has his retarded zone for 20 damage. It's like two different teams balanced the game. Highlander is legit C Tier while Gladiator is easily in S tier range.

>one exclusive thing
alreay we got seasn pass cstumes for new chars and exlusive colors an symbols, in addition to already having paid for new characters +(!) getting to play them fo a week before everyone else. Should really try cry more?

>head
You'll need for head is stamina cost and reduc. Make it super high
>body
You'll nead defense to be either Zero or have it adequate. Revenge defense might be important for assassins, but for most, don't worry to much on keeping it a small negative
>3rd armor piece
You'll need to max out isn't defense or buidl up your other sub traits(execute health, healing) entirely up to your playstyle
>weapon part 1
Maze out defense pen and block attack, like really high since that's what's needed for extra chipping
>weapon part 2
Max out attack
>Weapon part 3
Max out revenge gain, revenge is buffed this season so do it!

Now I want you

>dear diary, I met this horrid savage warlord on the battlefield today
>turns out he was a pretty cool dude
>we hung out and did poses, shit was sooo cash

U shure you dn't just first day cryyy? lmao scrot.

forward throw > wait > light while out of range > skewer on wakeup > 2 tics > throw again > repeat

>dear diary, I met this horrid savage warlord on the battlefield today
>turns out he was just sexually frustrated
>after beating me to a pulp he ravaged me like a true powerful norseman, shit was sooo cash

Those "season pass" costumes can be bought by anyone. We just get them for free. Hey keep whining, I'll just enjoy my EXCLUSIVE new effect :^)

Rate my centurion

The smoke effect is only for DLC characters, fuck knows why, I put it on my cent/glad/shinobi/highlander but it's not there for anyone else.

nice gauntlet

>all gladiator's attacks are slow as fuck
>the heaviest damage they can do is like 60 off a light parry or deflect near a wall
>500ms guard
>110 health
>people think he's not garbage

is that the new crying helmet?

You can dodge Glad's deflect right?

I wish there was some kind of a market where you could buy shit from other players because the fact that I can't get Tedeus helmet from crates kills me inside.

gerber baby/10

Steel Market? Double Price on all items :^)

It feels like highlander barely gets any confirmed damage either except off wall throws and shit, when they just removed a ton of GB opportunities from the game.

I would like a crafting system or you can change to looks of items without rarity restrictions

Thinking about buying the prismatic galaxy for my PK. Never bought a mythic outfit before. Which has the best effects?

I like the flying lys fire effect but think the costume looks like garbage which is why I'm leaning towards the galaxy.

Also I have 100k, is the centurion still worth getting or should I wait to buy the new classes?

needs more gold, go full blood angels

Centurion is still probably worth getting. But for knights only decent effect imo is just the rocks. Fire wings only works for Warden and conq. Fireflies (I like them, no one else does ;_;). But the plasma is ok. The Galaxy has a nice color palette so I'd say go for it

>dont know whether to main gladiator or highlander to rep 7

I like them both ;_;

if you play any vikings, i can at least confirm the lightning bolt on executions for raider is really fucking good

Both, you have the entire season. Switch every rep or two so you don't get bored.

Fire effect is edgy korean MMO tier shit, plasma looks absolutely terrible and unfitting for anything, the rocks look weird and mostly bad, all the knight mythic effects suck ass except fireflies which are just inoffensive and okay.

>almost rep 1 with my Gladiator
Who else /nolife/ here?

I think its because leveling up to rep 1 is faster than usual

Gladiator if you want to win, be loved by the crowd. Highlander if you want to watch and oblige.

Can you still AFK boost on console?
Do you still turn matchmaking off or what?

You don't need confirmed dmg for a class to be good

of course the sluttiest class would be a furry too

>Fireflies

I always though they where leafs. One thing I don't like about the fire wings is they don't seem fitting for a defender (blue).

Eh, I'll just buy the galaxy. 15000 for the fireflies seem too much and the plasma just looks weird.

>ignores slutbushis fox helm
Tsk tsk

You'll enjoy the color in 1v(I did)

>easy anti cheat timed out
>connection has been lost
nice game i can only play bot games

Highlanders good for 4v4

>the new kensei ornament
finally, a dragon which isn't tiny as fuck

MayB stop cheatin omfg baka lol

Anyone have any good pictures of the new Cent sets?

>Keep randomly getting zones wasting all of my fucking stamina when I try and offensive light people
>Happens seemingly at random and I guarantee I'm not somehow hitting both attacks

I knew this shit would happen the moment I saw offensive stance tied to holding heavy.

Probably an input buffer issue, same source of zone flickers. I guess that might be an issue if you're trying to go offensive stance and attack quickly... How bad is it? Haven't got to try new characters yet cause I have this stupid fucking job :/

>everyone around has the new cool Tedeus warden helmet
>i don't
fuck you ubi

>try to play highlander
>have no idea what i'm doing
At least gladiator is easy. I opened 6 scavanger crates and only found 4 new Lawbringer gear at rep 12