/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1989

>Recent News
Granblue Radio:
Seruel 5* / Setekh 4*
Ougis will have another "adjustment" in the upcoming days

Future of the Game (August) pastebin.com/7n3SgH9W
Summer Livestream Summary pastebin.com/PsbupquE

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Schedule for August:
7/31 - 8/8 - Poacher's Day
8/9 - 8/15 - Five Flowers of Fate
8/16 - 8/23 - Guild War (Earth favored)
8/24 - 8/30 - Xeno Sagittarius Clash
8/31 - ??? - New Scenario Event

8/1 - 8/15 - 16 Million Player Celebration (Daily Memeroll 8/8 - 8/15, Magnafest, 1/2 off Free Quests, Daily Crystals, etc.)

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread:

Incoming Diantha 9.0

Diola would've been 10

Roll now and I'll give you what you desire

Stop posting
>Ougis will have another "adjustment" in the upcoming days
And
>8/1 - 8/15 - 16 Million Player Celebration (Daily Memeroll 8/8 - 8/15, Magnafest, 1/2 off Free Quests, Daily Crystals, etc.)

Fuck

Reminder:
>It'd be redundant to have a one turn triple attack buff with someone who has DATA already. Ougi damage up isn't really the meta rn but mayb e later. Her passives aren't great. Hype is cool but no Ougi she's more a liability for a one turn 7 turn cool down buff to be core over someone like Altair. Especially with Feower's unreliable debuff. She's slightly too niche when there's an option you don't have to roll for. Also horrible attack.

Can you faggots who are making the new thread at least erase the part about the ougi adjustment already?

I'm going to do it then!

why are all idols whores?

Who do I run in my water team? I rolled the last 3 today.

Bwuuh... Is Diola autistic?

No, I can't waste time on that shit. I have to outrace all the other early thread makers.

It's a law of the universe.
Apples fall down apple trees.
Idols suck dicks.

So is Siete fixed?
I want my Nio + Siete team.

she's just pretending

MAKE CHEV SWORDS BUYABLE RIGHT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!

Silva/Altair/Diantha maybe.

>I rolled the last 3 today.
I think you should run into a big fire and die you luckshitter

the events always stay in the op until the end of the month

sauce

I can't BELIEVE Diantha is 7.5

They aren't events.

MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA

We need roman themed SSR

Usefull Sarasa.

Good girl, Sarasa!

>Feower
???????

Silva/Naru/Diantha or Silva/box/Diantha

Remove caps on buying magna weapons!
There's already a weekly cap on pendant collecting!

>holy
>roman
>empire

Is this a motherfucking jojo reference? That's hella epic.

wtf I love sarasa now

LUCIFER (RAID) when? WHERE IS MY LIGHT DADDY CYGAMES

[loud latin noises]
Also it's Ave, Caesar, morituri te salutant

>couldn't conquer caledonia
>raped by barbarians
how will the empire ever recover

silva altair diantha (backline Naru once you lb5 Silva)
box altair diantha

>I love my daddy so much I want to beat him down

>3 10-rolls
>first roll is a bust
>second roll nets me Aliza
>summer Chloe on third roll

I am content.

There's really no reason for Chev to have dog shit rates either since light is so weak nowadays.

I am not talking about those fakers, I am talking about genuine, undiluted Roma

Stop you won't convince me to roll!

The post isn't talking about larpers though.

>>second roll nets me Aliza
kys fampai

>I rolled the last 3 today.

Did you spark? The fuck

Well fine then.
AVE CESAR

Don't roll outside legfest they said

Calm down, Stan.

But I had a bad day and decided I was going to roll Diantha no matter what and spent 260 rolls of my spark fund trying to get her and the only other character I got besides those 3 was good DLF. Also a dupe Garula and dupe Athena and last but not least thighsworn.

I hate Cygames

Wrong, I want Lucifer to Paradise Losto Lucio as I summon Lucifer!

EVERYONE I DON'T LIKE IS A BARBARIAN
t. Roman Empire

Guild wars in literally less than 24 hours. You are ready, right?

>spent 260 rolls of my spark fund trying to get her
>Rolling your spark fund outside of legfest to get a character you could have sparked DURING legfest at the end of the month anyway

You made me actually check

>260 of my spark fund
Post sparks or it didn't happen

Oh.

I mean, I'm not saying that you should know latin because making snarky remarks.
But you kinda should.

Ready to leave this general, nothing good ever comes out of GW posting.

>spent 260 rolls of my spark fund
You better have fucking finished that spark.

I said I had a bad day user.

Will I get banned if I buy Visa-chan off Yahoo Auctions? Has anyone heard of that happening?

anyone has that graph with tia gun & fist compared to each other?
please?

Please don't tell my guild leader I leeched chev instead of farming an earth grid

>you will never be this stupid
Feels good.

FAKE CHOCOCAT!

You've already come this far
Drop 100 dollars on the game and grab your waifu!

You only had to wait TWO WEEKS

Friendly reminder that Zoi is the only confirmed delicious brown.

Atleast buy 40 rolls.... holy shit

I know who you are, you are in my sights, fucker, you better be a cute meat cumdump.

Chloe stop, my dick can only handle so much.

I just... this actually makes me feel physical pain.

When are we getting Dancer?

Moar

It would have been nice if we could switch to the other members, since they're all pretty much packed into this 1 unit

Moar what?

When are we getting the lottery results?

I want my daddy Luci's summer skin KMR! I want his cummies!

62EB2DE6
If someone could help me kill this Baal I'm sure you will get an axe for being such a nice person!

you shoulda put in seaside mammary too

Dont worry. Smart people would never play this game in first place. We all in same boat. You followed your dick and im proud, son,

Literally who asked for idol whores to be included into the game?

>switch
Nah, they are just going to make her a different SSR (dirt)

This has nothing to do with following his dick. He could have just waited two weeks for legfest and got the exact same character. Even his dick should be disappointed.

Probably my dick while I was asleep. But it's not like I'll roll them.
Stupid dick.

>ignore every Cerberus rerun
>I don't fucking need guns or daggers since I will never get Hades anyway
>got Hades while trying to get summer idol slut
why I even bothered with grinding claws and axes... now I have to start from scratch

More of my beautiful brown skin goddess. But seriously I need to start saving pics

He didn't even follow it all the way, and he didn't even do it at the right time. Don't enable this.

would chloe even look decent if her design didnt have the gyaru aspect to it

>white skin all along beneath the tan

anyone?
;_;

Where's hl baha at

>that edit of white-washed Chloe wasn't actually white-washing

No one starts a Hades pool at this point. Just stick to the magna. You need at least 3 Gisla for a functional Hades pool and it's a fucking waste.

Impulsive gambling is scary.

But I rolled the character. Why would I spend another 40 rolls when there's nothing else to spark?