Episode Ignis to be released on December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer closed beta: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/

>DFF NT
NA and Europe Closed beta Aug. 26 to Sept. 4
Jecht announced: youtu.be/4PqRtRRvDyI

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy:
Anniversary event ongoing all month.
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eEep67akIn4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for reeku loose cunt

Someone explain to me how this works, I am mentally handicapped.

Fina is here!

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did everything wrong.

Create a macro that spam clicks on that points and let it loop forever, no matter the order

Also
Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

FFT is shit

ara

And what did he do wrong?

Dude just get the blazing fast macro and you're done, why bother with this shit.

Thanks Vaynebro, at least someone cares

We went over this already over and over. I'm not going to go over it again.

Report ticket injectors and 2B mains

And dont pull on trap banner

And what did he do right?

Summer Fina any good? I pulled 2 of this bitch trying to get 9S

>vayneposter has discovered macros
Oh no
Now he's trapped forever

She's ok as far as magical users go. Not that amazing though.

I wonder if Vayneposter is going to get Vayne's Trust Mastery.
I mean, it's not a particularly notable materia (+15% ATK/MAG/+20% HP is only notable in how resoundingly average it is), but Trust Mastery shows dedication to a unit.

Well that's what you say, i've reported you too because it's so obvious you are lying. If you are telling the truth that's for Gumi to judge but if you've been injecting tickets know that you are well beyond fucked. No one likes cheaters, you are not welcome here.

Ticket "injection" bug was fixed like 4 months before Tilith banner

He's probably talking about regular summer fina.
Either way, both can completely trivialize Bloody Moon.

I'm so super scared with my 5 tickets

>1094 USD
What drives a man like this

GUYS
WHAT THE FUCK
Okay, so last night I had a dream that my next daily would be a rainbow and it would be A2. She's all I'm missing from the Nier banner after going all out. 103 tickets, a few 4* tickets, 20k lapis, the 10+1 tickets and free EX tickets got me 2B, Marie and a dupe Gil (from the 10+1 ticket banner). My daily just now was a gold and then it split into a rainbow! I thought my dream was coming true but it wasn't A2 it was this! I'll freaking take it! I have never been this lucky in my life, I'm usually known among my friends as being the unlucky one but this banner has blown that away. I'm kicking myself for selling her moogles months ago for storage space, thinking the chances of ever getting her off banner were far too low to bet on. I'll have to get her needle the hard way. I'm glad I have seven Ingus' now though, Tim, Vanilles and a spare Gil.
I'm just freaking out, this feels like I witnessed a literal miracle, what are the chances I would dream of getting a rainbow on a daily the night before it happens? I've never dreamed of mobage before. Sorry for the bragposting, I just wanted to share this moment with my bros at /ffg/

It's really adorable that you think that.
The injection community is still as big as ever, they've taken precautions to not get outed by leddit.
What you refer to is just one instance of a public purge of only the stupid ones

I'm not your 'bro'

Why do you come to a fucking anonimous imageboard and spread lies just because you fail to pull 2B

Grats user, Fryevia is a jewel.

>I'm known as being the unlucky one
>just got 2B, Marie and Gilgamesh in an insignificant amount of pulls
>now a Fryevia

uh huh

What the fuck does that even mean?
I have 2B. I'm telling you that injection is still as big as ever.
Go to elementevil yourself if you doubt it.

cropped his real investment

he's an obvious ticket injector and he posts here instead of reddit because he knows they'll expose him

unlucky for him i'm a reddit gold member

Not being poor. Its less than a weeks salary

And don't you think if I was doing that shit I would not have fucking zidane and not being stuck with a 1h Aileen for months you fucking retard

What's his friend code? I want to report him too just in case you can't trust a dirty spic to not be a filthy cheater

What's worse is he said he started playing solely because of the Nier collab. He just threw away $1K on a game he wasn't even previously invested in.

What the fuck, I have never once said you're a goddamn injector. You're a luckshitter.
I corrected an user (presumably you) who mistakenly said you can't inject anymore.

it doesn't matter right now. Aileen suck without enhancement. Just Fry or your robots for now.

>BEapes are friendly and helpful unlike RKucks

Well you sounded like the "lel i reprot yu for pulling stuff xdd" guy

> RKcucks looking for attention again

I'm not a spic, I'm a Spaniard
and I'm not even the guy that keep posting my pull to shitpost on the threads

Mobius > BE > Granblue > RK

THREADLY reminder to report 981,114,665 to gumi for inecting
Keep our playerbase clean and hack free.

What's all this injection drama?
I've been away for a couple days.

Also, I'm pretty sure the shitposter that post my pull and the report-yu shitposter are the same fucking guy aka this guy How can a retard be so mad about a random guy that got some lucky pulls

>How can a retard be so mad about a random guy that got some lucky pulls
BE's the kind of game that drives men to madness, jealousy and rage.
>captcha: mexico impasse

>everyone who disagrees with me is the same person
Nice chicanery. Keep trying to divert attention from the fact that you're an obvious injector.
I'm not even the same poster as the other report-user. Let alone all three.

Well I can see with people like this guy spending 1k to get android butt Anyways have fun reporting me and my F2P account with not even one good TMR yet

Or I can inject tickets but not TMR?

>Ariana Grande gives a free 20% MAG Accessory
Neat-o, I need more poorman's magic accessories before I can be bothered to farm up Magistral Crests. Or maybe Magic Amplifiers.

Look how much you have to spend for one unit for a shitty game. Stupid BEapes.

>being this fucking mad about people on a mobage on a fucking anonymous imageboard

You have real life issues, man

Injecting ain't free.
You bought the 1500 ticket injection bundle, doesn't mean you'll pay for TMs after the fact.

How goes the moogle farming?

Spent at least 1 million points so far, feels like manually grinding earth shrine would be better for my sanity at this point.

>spaniard
so a smelly spic. you have to go back

>not getting it on the first ticket like the rest of us

newfags don't know about TMR's so you probably didn't know you needed them

>first day was a you-got-2B-I-delete-you shitstorm
>desperate tards are now in a you-got-2B-I-report-you shitstorm

This nier banner is golden

>a cheater between us
Wtf guys, i thought we were all whales here.

You are fucked, there are luckshitters but you aren't one, you are a dirty cheater. Statics don't lie.

Enjoy your ban.

>at over 2 million raid points now
>pulled a few new characters I need to level
>finally ran out of cactuars from the Titan and Bahamut raids
>mfw this raid is being insanely stingy with its drops

Why have the past couple raids been so shit? At least there's Cactuar Dunes this weekend.

BE servers totally borked for anyone else?

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=eEep67akIn4

Feel free to look at my lvl 100 2B next week when I can farm cactuars

Now kill yourself I will not give you more (You)s

why do you BEapes always have so much drama

>crying about ticket injection when he posted a SS of the 5k pull with 2 robo butts

At least cry about lapis injection or something

This is honestly really sad.

>all these single wielding fryevia
>finally get one with DW
>he's using fucking aqua blade

How do you inject tickets?

I think for the first time I might actually grind those dune.

That's literally how injection works though. You don't inject units, you inject tickets.
I know he's just a luckshitter

It's not about Nier this goes way back just read this It's a literal confession of a cheater, it's statistically impossible to pull this unless you are whaling or injecting but luck alone won't carry you that way. Do your duty, report cheaters.

you are getting trolled. i seriously doubt anyone bothered to report you

Is Cruel Oath objectively better than Genji Blade?

I'm not even that other dude, I just think it's sad that people would get this asshurt, and I play a shit ton of mobages. I think they're for real too.

It's objectively worse.

That's just a luckshitter being lucky

No, it has lower ATK.
Better than Sakurafubuki though.

Timothy 6* when?

The only exceptional bout of good luck I see there is at the end with the Nier units. And with the number of BE players out there, I could see something like that happening to one of them. Or he could be cheating, like you said. Either way though, it doesn't affect me or my enjoyment of the game so I don't give a fuck.

Hooray, my Ramza is ready to sing with the best of them. I can finally beat Aigaion now, since he's required for that and all, right?
Also it seems like this should cost just a little bit more than 500k gil. Wonder what GL will do to that and the cryst cost.

2 ATK less, with a passive that boosts all stats by 40% if HP falls below 30%.

It's 2atk lower but gives a 40% buff to all stats below 30% HP.
imo the tiny bit of difference in atk doesn't matter so they're about equal. The buff though could make a difference if you can't buff, or you friend is a newshitter who doesn't have the buffs.

Well it doesn't matter anyway.

I don't even got that shit and I'm not the guy posting like it was me, I'm sure all this shit is a single guy that somehow got obsessed with me since I posted the Nier units

I only have Aileen Rem and the bots as 5* and that free guy you get with some kind of green stones

This is getting fucking Ridiculous

>required for Aigaion
>GL players have been killing him since he's released without any bard
What did you mean by this

meh... i got around 26 million gil and can't seem to get rid of it. Also, since anniversity, Gumi has been very nice about pure and giancryst that I have more than enough of that for anything. If anything, I need more heavicryst.

It's a joke, user. That was the meme when Aigaion came out.

Speaking of enhancements, I was thinking of enhancing Marie's Lovely Guard to +1 for the aoe 3 turn immune to all status ailments buff when her enhancements drop. Seems a lot cheaper/faster than grinding out ribbons and I imagine it will be good for the Malboro trial. Any of her other enhancements worth a damn?

Conditional buff that's pretty irrelevant considering all stats +40% is the average that everyone has up at all times anyway.

Not really aiganion requires damage dealers and three healers,one dedicated to reraising and two flex. Also damage migration.

because not all raids are created equal

It matters more than 2atk tbqh

If you get ayaka in a few banners, marie is useless.

meh.. I don't have a Marie so I'm leveling a Ilias right now. He can give status immunity to your entire party for 3 turns. Might also just throw a 123 pod on him as well so he can do physcial damage mitigation while he's at it.

It's not one guy, I completely made up the thing about injecting and then some other anons started having fun