Buick Regal Tourx

What are your thoughts on this wagon? It looks cool to me, I like how it looks visually and it seems quite spacious.

What are your thoughts on wagons in general?

youtube.com/watch?v=kPDCEOKFKUY

Other urls found in this thread:

autoblog.com/2018/01/31/2018-buick-regal-tourx-vs-wagon-competitors-how-it-compares-o/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Fuck off GM no one here has any money stop wasting your time

That thing is so fat, bloated and tall that it's basically a crossover. We already have $40k+ wagons here and they're too expensive.

What's wrong with a wagon actually being comfortable to sit in?

It doesn't need to be that tall and 4200lbs to sit in comfortably. My wagon comes up to the window line on that thing and I still fit fine at 6'1''. I can guarantee that my head touches the headliner in that thing, Just like most modern crossovers.

>buick

I am pretty stoked on not driving a flattened buick crossover

It is not rear wheele drive...no sale

For 40k it is going to need the XTS Vsport running gear to pique my curiosity and move me out of my 2015 impala before I go electric in 2022.

>not 40k +

Engine start stop would be a deal breaker for me, too

I thought it was a photoshopped volvo at first

2.0L tiny engine in that giant boat of a car

NO THANKS

It is good looking though, it just needs a v8, or at the very least a v6

It could get the 2.8 V6 of the Insignia Turbo 4x4 Sports Tourer.

Nice stationwagon with a lift kit and plastics
Nice opel lmao

Nice Opel

Nice Opel Insignia you have there!

Looks like a knockoff Mazda 6 tourer.

lol

everybody is coping mazda now
volvo is also guilty of this

>these things replaced the glorious commodore
I don't like this timeline anymore

But that's a good car too

I don't get the butthurt

heyyy volvo and vauxhall had a baby
and its wearing an american badge
dear god

I wish we could get it here without the meme body cladding.

It looks good visually and that's normal. The Audi A4 allroad and VW golf alltrack have it. AWD wagons have that black cladding.

Mine doesn't

I'm just saying I looked through the 2018s and the black cladding seems normal. Even if it wasn't, I like the look. Looks duller without it.

that's a fucking opel. PSA owns opel now. HOW IS THIS STILL POSSIBLE?

Developed while still under GM

I'd buy one of it wasn't fucking $40K min at the dealerships right now. Looking at a VW Golf Sportwagen or Alltrack for half the price currently.

>gm makes one of the few new wagons on the market
>people bitch about it
>normies don't buy it because it's not a crossover
>it goes under after two years
this is the future you chose

It's not even a wagon. It's like 2 feet taller than a CTS-V waggo. Yeah if they make fat shit like this people will just get a crossover. Boomers will gobble it up but that's about it.

Maybe this means prices will drop in a few months if sales are bad.

>VW Golf Sportwagen
>Sportwagen
Bruh. Not even a golf GTI is considered a sportwagen,don't you mean ""sport""wagon

I don't get badge weirdos. The frame is opel, yes. But the power train is made in America, the engine is from Japan, new interior, etc.

No, That's the car's ACTUAL name.

wew, VW america is cringy af in this case.

I think it looks attractive..

We still have the regular Golf and Golf GTI. They just made two extended versions of the Golf to make a wagon segment since we no longer have the Jetta wagons anymore.

Nah, the whole car is literally a straight Opel Insignia Country Tourer rebadge. Same powertrain, same bodywork, same interior, just a new grille and logo.

autoblog.com/2018/01/31/2018-buick-regal-tourx-vs-wagon-competitors-how-it-compares-o/

Bump

But it only weighs 3500 lbs :( thats not bad for a wagon of its size

>it's a rebaged opel, like the rest of the modern Buicks

There's only like 5 wagons left in the market and this Buick has more torque and horsepower than almost all of them

The attraction is to the car, not your weirdo badge fetish. Opel made a good car. So? Opel doesn't sell outside of mainland Europe. In North America, it's sold as a Buick. Doesn't make it any less of a great car.

need an Impala wagon ASAP

I own a 2012 sportwagen. Pretty comfy DD.

Thoughts?

Asian cars are for brainlet consumerists.

bump

Looks even nicer without the "rugged" bodykit.

it doesn't make the name any less cringy.

I don't mind the cladding. Black accents look nice. Looks kind of boring and "regular" without them.

I like the extra contrast but it's pretty cheap-looking plastic that detracts from the overall look imo.

And honestly the Insignia is exactly that, a perfectly fine, slightly boring, regular car.

I guess I just like how the matte black accent contrasts. I wonder if there's any cars with plastic cladding that use more "premium" plastic. Or maybe just using the same material but painted matte black.

it has a different engine