implyingrigged.info/wiki/Golden_Spoon_Cup
implyingrigged.info/wiki//ag/_League_2:_Autism_Harder

>PES 17 Info:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2017

>Previously:
>New managers
>shitposting
>Post cup Auties
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf4KIHnipeYI4U1KaKzpNUoLcCB0d8LzJrBC2KFMxEQl4OEVQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Other urls found in this thread:

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Multinational_Bowl_2
archive.klaxa.eu/Summer_2017/Matchday_8/05. - Final Boss/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

benis

First for /jp/

Upcoming Invitationals (all dates tentative):

August 18-20, 25-27
Lets try to be as terrible as possible. 16 team Round Robin, 4cc teams only.

August 27th-September 2nd
All takers to the faketeam bowl. Dank 64 Single Elimination no livemanaging +2 mentalities all day everyday.

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Multinational_Bowl_2
September 1-3, 8-10
O fug it de nationibism bol :DDD. 24 team Round Robin (with defined pots), thematic teams only. Better that /pol/league.

What went right for these two boards?

>better than /pol/eague
No. Just no.

Also Ωbowl when?

End of the year if at all.

>/n/ is /u/ upside down

What went right was that boris rigged it twice

/lgbt/ got lucky. Their spring form was superior to this cup. Great management no matter what the autismos here say.

/an/ is experiencing a hell of a rise in meta discussion on their board. The massive Discord server especially has a role, as it's become a haven for the board and anything meta-related to /an/, which led to a huge fan base building around the cup.

Also, kinsey scored one fucking goal this cup, and the defense had powered them mainly, and it was fucking out of nowhere

Fan base has nothing to do with how well a team preforms though

It does when you're a manager of a small-market team that magically starts finding hidden fans out the wazoo, and then you suddenly care more about managing.

You have motivation to have your team be managed though.

>he doesn't believe in chaos magic

Go ask Pond about how he felt about managing /an/ pre-Discord and post-Discord.

>page 9

GSC Export Status:
>posted
/h/
Veeky Forums
/int/
/g/
Veeky Forums
/toy/
/pol/
Veeky Forums
/mlp/
/lgbt/
/gd/ (Reserve)

>signed up but not posted
/co/
/s4s/
/r9k/
/soc/
/a/
/m/
Veeky Forums (reserve)

How much time is left? 6 bongs, right?

More like what went wrong with /n/?

Any updates on the comics for the board when the final game happened

Deadline is midnight UTC I think, so yeah that sounds right

Post your expectations for the new managers and we'll look back at them come next summer and see what happened.

TSparx (/mlp/)
Incoming (/gd/)
CorgiLord (Veeky Forums)
CptCourage (Veeky Forums)
Prozach (/asp/)
OGRO (Veeky Forums)
MilSurpAnon (/k/)

So how many of these are running LB-RB with CT on them?

You forgot that /sp/ now has johnny "I may not be a merc" bravo

JB aint new buddy

Status of that is "unnecesary"

Well he's "new" for /sp/

/m/ export should be up now, made by the same hands as the one from winter and spring 14.

I put in a lot of poorly directed effort into the /gd/ export so I kinda hope it's needed.

TSparx: a new PMB-like figure, but it's gonna take Emulpee retiring for that to happen, and i'd say that'll happen after either this upcoming autumn or the next spring
Incoming: will always be memey as hell, but he'll git gud while managing /gd/. Might even spur a decent-sized fanbase for /gd/.
CorgiLord: Glorified Tester status unless Lazyturd and Marquod both retire sometime soon
CptCourage: see above
Prozarch: see above, unless Groudon starts getting him experience and trusting him more
OGRO: see CptCourage and CorgiLord
MilSurpAnon: either the angel that saves /k/ from their permababby hole, or the dumpster fire that keeps them in it. Hard to tell which one it'll be right now.

I just hope that the export keeps up with /gd/'s aesthetics and makes kerning look less like satan

It does if you're /a/ or /sp/

tip to new managers and testers who are new to PES, especially PES17:
NEVER
NEVER
NEVER give a medal DMF the "The Destroyer" card. Pic related is what happens when you do that.

Considering one of the signed up teams is /soc/ who is now various sorts of fucked I think we'll see /gd/ in the GSC
I hope at least

>card
I meant playing style, I'm a retard

Marqod is public relations and helps with polls and threads, Lazy isn't going to be doing anything besides mentoring Courage and Corgi because he's going to be working on IRL shit. Lazy for sure isn't going to be livemanaging anything.

I'm about 90% certain Fuck You Pay Me was an Anchor Man in Winter, but I can't be fucked to check. /gd/'s 77dmf's were destroyers though

I wanna ditch DMFs altogether because they seem to be the biggest target for cards

>not running 4 DMF medal trackback manmarking destroyers
Contrary to what Canada says, they can't win when they're all dead

>he doesn't want to activate 10 man abuse

Why is the suggestion box full of /merit/ shills shaking my head family

See now, this is the thing: a lot of /gd/'s most iconic players have really old looking aesthetics.
HOWEVER
Those aesthetics, by virtue of being associated with iconic players, are now also very much a part of their identity, their history, their brand.

Which of them are truly open to improvement is a question for the roster poll coming up. Demon Kerning is pretty dang iconic if you ask me personally.

Any don't expect anything but temporary meme shit from the Golden Spoon Bowl, none of it will stick.

True. You can't fuck then up anyway. Remember when kerning was a fucking block? That was an eyesore.

Fun fact if you manage to kill 5 opposing players before you're red carded 5 times, you automatically win the game.

Winter FYPM was an anchorman with track back
tbqh Destroyer DMFs are legit even while being card bait but track back on DMFs is as far from legit as possible (also medal DMFs aren't that good to begin with)

I ran a AMF-LMF-RMF-CMF formation and he worked about as well as a DMF with fewer fouls.

/pol/ and Veeky Forums don't actually have their exports up yet.

/m/ and /r9k/ have posted theirs.

It's really hard to kill the players for good, though, most of the time they come back after like two minutes

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

/r9k/ precisely calibrated export is up.

Golden FBs with double A position here

The virgin striker and the chad DMF

And they can be subbed off, so you'd have to kill 8

>H20
I forgot which one it was but she was fucking retarded

Nitori. Kappa in Gensokyo seem to be like dwarves in other fantasy settings.

suika is the smartest

Nitro Carwash

Injuries only set to 3, blud. They don't stay dead even on the rare chance they die to begin with. At best, one in six card-worthy fouls result in even a temporary injury.

I will applaud the first person who gets a game abandoned on earning five reds. In fact, someone please attempt this strategy in the Golden Spoon. Be sure to get as many medals dismissed as possible since they can't play next match. Easiest 6 points in a throwing competition ever.

I've seen a player die at 65' and he never came back from the treatment. It's incredibly rare and no amount of murderball can give you a defwin under the current settings, though.

Final Summer Aesthetics when

There were two injuries in the last VGL, one from repeated bullying and another from a one shot one kill.

So who are the players who have been killed during a cup? I believe space godzilla died in winter

Would you guys prefer the /fat/ guy or the Veeky Forums guy on it?

How about both? Is it possible?

Sure, I'll try to make some space for both.

I genuinely hope that the travels of the "He's FAT" Ref never end and that every cup we can have him return trying to improve himself in one way, to only achieve it on the final day.

But then I remember that lgbt will host the next two and I get concerned for what I'm suggesting

It will go from "He's fat" to "She's fat"

It will be "Xir's healthy"

Okay so I'm gonna post some updates for AGL2 real quick.

>There will be no adjustments to any cup standard rules and you can run whatever the hell you want as long as it's a cup legal formation.
>The +2 all game rule will be changed to neutral mentalities first half, +1 from 45-70, +2 to the end of the game for all teams regardless of score
>Both streamers would prefer if you had a music export for your team provided
>aesthetics are not mandatory for those of you in a rush, but please at least have kits
>Dates will be shifted a bit to prevent collision with other invitationals, deadline for signups is moved to the 17th at midnight (about 28 hours from now) and we'll be starting on a Friday rather than Saturday
>secondary teams will be drawn at random after the deadline hits, those that don't make it will be given a backup queue order for teams that fail to submit (also random)
>since we're starting on the 26th now, deadline date is now the 24th and draw date is now the 25th

And that's pretty much it for now. If you land a backup spot, you should probably be ready if you're in spots 1-3 just in case someone dies. If you got anymore questions I can be found in both the 4CC and VGL discord.

We will have a terrible set of refs for the next two cups anyway. Get ready for some cock sucking and meds as refs. Also, milo possibly if they want to poke fun at /pol/

>page 9

It's time

For THE TUNNEL

Centering Targets mentality ban incoming

What

Yes

PES and Boris Spaghetti

Is spaghetti code for rigging now?

They got gud

Yuyuko a cute.

OGRO's been doing a lot of NFR/newfag tier shitposting in the thread long before being a manager. I dont have high hopes

The rest are all ex testers anyway (and the planted pony Alytcorn)

Would /u/ had gotten 2nd place in Spring if they didnt face /lgbt/ in the RO16?

No, they were running a very mediocre 4-4-2 in that cup.

No, but they would have made it to QFs before finally finding the end of the 4-4-2 diamond's life.

Rankings soon. Sorry about the delay.

she can't die if she's already a ghost

Has /4ccc/ played /lgbt/ yet?

Also is the /block/ duel still a thing?

Yes, but don't expect much.
archive.klaxa.eu/Summer_2017/Matchday_8/05. - Final Boss/

The /block/ match will be this saturday one hour before cup time, I think.

Daily reminder that the problem isn't height abuse, the problem is PES17 nerfing strikers so much that you get shit tier slurpy games and your team sucks if you don't run height abuse centring targets.
The problem isn't height abuse
The problem is PES17
Or did you think all those mediocre teams slurping their way out of the cups was because of height abuse and not strikers being shit on this game?

I did a draw based on the proposed 2026 World Cup rules--48 teams, 16 groups. Pots were divided according to current places in the next two Cups.

>The Cup is dying
>Complaints of "muh big teams not in the Elites" overwhelm /merit/ (thanks horsefuckers)
>This is their solution
>Just fucking throw everyone into a Mega Cup
>FIFA's doing it, why not us?

#48teams

Because it would require 5 weeks to hold this.

>GROUP H

why would you do this to me

5 weeks twice a year < 3 weeks 4 times a year

But there'd be no babby