[FREE] cevo.com/event/cs-globaloffensive/downloads
[FREE] faceit.com
[PAID BOTNET] play.esea.net

>Betting/Trading/Item Related
csgolounge.com
csesport.com
gosugamers.net
gamblersanonymous.org/ga
Always inspect in game, always assume the worst. Bet what you can afford to lose and most importantly always do the opposite of what /csgog/ says.

>Game Mechanic Info
Damage Chart: schuzak.jp/cs-go/dmgchart.html
Recoil Mechanics: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=243468228

>Ranks & Stats
csgo-stats.com
hltv.org/?pageid=183&gameid=2
gosugamers.net/counterstrike/rankings#team

>Game Enhancements
simpleradar.com/
spddl.de/csgo_english-txt/csgo_multi-txt
prosettings.net/cs-go-pro-settings-gear-list/

>Watching Streams
Livestreamer: docs.livestreamer.io/
Streamlink: streamlink.github.io/
Open Source Twitch Chat: sourceforge.net/projects/getchatty

>Useful websites and maps/How to practice
Read and watch everything here: pastebin.com/zTwcpC1q

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Cloud9/status/897512329461473280
steamcommunity.com/id/havesomefaith/
cloud9.gg/news/rush-tarik-join
twitter.com/clgaming/status/897557389800505345
clips.twitch
play.esea.net/index.php?s=stats&d=match&id=11015397
twitch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CSGO in its current state is the best iteration of Counter-Strike ever so far

>yfw esl cologne 2015 and operation bloodhound was 2 years ago

YOOOOO

twitter.com/Cloud9/status/897512329461473280

breakout had the best maps tho

goodbye shroud and n0thing ;w;

steamcommunity.com/id/havesomefaith/

WTB friends to play with.
EU MG2

>private profile

I don't see the problem. It's not even private for friends.

so i guess streaming full time will be shrouds thing now? as for nothing he could prob be a youtube personality i guess since he gets a lot of viewers on there

The fuck happened to the last thread how did it die

>2 frauds rightfully BTFO at the same time

cloud9.gg/news/rush-tarik-join

Shroud and n0thing benched. I'm liking this roster on paper: Stewie, skadoodle, rush, tarik, brax

>yfw cloud 9 will BFTO all of magog and fill up the reddit frontpage all at once while shroud rakes up all the money for the team through streams

LOL CSGOG FAILS REDDIT WINS

>brax
nothing about it says brax. hes still a streamer for c9. Autimatic is still on the roster, so we still got our azn bois, a roach, a neckbear and a pizzaface on the team still

Brax is standing in for autimatic

for the quallies and thats it

yea

not like this

>got fucked out of joining Liquid months ago
>fail to qualify for major
>got cucked out of joining mouseports after major
>stuck in a contract, has to stay in NA away from family
>teammates cuck you and join what will be the best team of NA
/our guy/ Mix probably wants to commit suicide, I truly feel for this dude.

optic is dead, they're dropping the team. NAF will go to NRG and it's highly likely mixwell will join Liquid, rumored to replace elige (who will fuck off to who-knows-where)

that c9 lineup is pretty mental though

Damn, Cloud9 fans are ptobably going insane right now. Seems like a very good roster. A lot of young talent, I think yungStew might be in over his head if he stays as IGL. Hopefully they have enough time to prep the team more.

I doubt Elige leaves, maybe Mixwell replaces JDM, pretty realistic option now. Mixwell also said he didn't want to stay in NA if he wasn't playing in optic, don't know what the dude will do now.

Do csgo keys expire or what happens when the campaign ends? I read that operation Hydra ends in Sept, so does that mean all Hydra keys will become worthless to own if nobody will buy them off market?

Yep, better sell now

lmao what an absolute shit trade c9 will be so fucking trash right now i mean cmon tarik and fucking rush hahahahaha optic will just profit from this

Shroud just started steaming. Gonna be a shitshow today

tarik is in it for the youtube views. hell also be even more annoying since hes butt buddies with m0es dumb ass

bet you eat up the reddit memes about how they're all brain dead pubstars, meanwhile all the pros have always said they were all pretty levelheaded with a good grasp of their roles

RUSH is the best entry fragger NA ever had and tarik is far better than either shroud or n0thing

Tarik is not a huge upgrade from either shroud or n0thing but if the lineup goes well it could be a really great roster. Were tarik or rush ever IGL's? I dunno is stewi is doing well with it.

>mixell stays because he believes in the team
>rush and tarik leaves
mixell probably on suicide watch and regret not joining mouz

autimatic is igl. stew helps a bit with igling. tarik knows some strats so im sure he can also help

shroud went to the c9 owner (jack) about 1.5 weeks ago, and shroud told jack that he wanted to become a full time streamer, and jack was cool with it

so shroud asked to step down.

no info on if n0thing was benched or if n0thing asked to step down as well

Honestly Stew isn't a smart guy, smarter than n0thing and shroud, but he's a pretty shit IGL. All NA teams are line ups of aimers with no brain, and they get put in positions that either don't work, or they put themselves in positions that don't work and don't get told to fucking do something else. Stew just goes by the scrim rules, make a general strat and ask people to do things in a way that doesn't get them killed immediately, and give themselves an opportunity to get kills. He was the only one on the team able to improvise and get frags, but couldn't micromanage the rest of the team to the extent they need.

Look at Shroud and n0thing, for example. Although they were trash fraggers, the problem was they were given free reign to do the same shit again and again, and again, and again for entire games.

shroud said he's pretty sure n0thing didn't want to leave and the other 3 guys decided to cut him

where should I stand on dust2 when Im on A site trying to watch long? I dont want to be vulnerable to catwalk attacks.

thx in advance. also explain why if you can. goose seems problematic because you cant see the a-long corner, and if you get overwhelmed you have to walk out into the boxes-barrels-ninja area where youre vulnerable if someones storming cat

well when it comes to those who wanted to be a full time streamer. shroud > jasonr

>they didnt even tell shroud they he was getting dropped

JasonR - IGL
Autimatic
Yung Stew
Skadoodle
????

Tariks a shit, and I can't think of anyone else to take the final spot.

source?

www.twitch
.tv/shroud

Have someone watch long, stay near A ramp and headglitch when you see them on short.
Watching short is easy though. 99% of the time you'll end up having to watch mid or long, because they are the hardest for your team of retards to hold, and you'll end up having to swap positions because they keep losing it again and again.

>jasonr
nigga isnt going to play pro cs anymore, hed rather be a shit streamer

that's right and wrong from what shroud said. shroud said he's pretty sure n0thing didn't want to leave. the other 3 deciding to cut n0thing is just an assumption. jack could have been the one to want n0thing gone. n0thing could have had a change of heart.

shroud is streaming

dont play dust2 ever

c9 jack and jordan "n0thing" gilbert are friends and n0thing definitely did not receive the short end of the stick

I know, but some of his plays are pretty smart.
I think he'd make a decent IGL, and he can also get shit done in terms of smoke and flashbangs for executes.

have you seen him on optic? GARBAGE

Honestly no, I haven't actually seen him play at lan, I just saw some online plays on a bullshit youtube montage video

bc thats all he is, an onliner

He seems smart though, and has a really good grasp of grenade physics to improvise on the fly. A little actual training from a coach about executes and he would be a good IGL.

This game is still developped by brainlets...

He's shit and been cut from literally every single team he's ever been on stop trying to shill him nobody gives a fuck

im not shilling that canadian cuck. i know hes garbage and his stream is garbage and his taste in music is garbage

>You'll be unable to use the market for a few days while your funds get verified
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU STEAM FUCK YOU GABEN

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK IW AS GONNA GE T RICH ON SRHOUD STICKERS

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>tfw bought 30usd each worth of shroud and n0thing stickers

did they go up? i thought about copping shroud stickers 2bh

theyve gone up 10-20 cents on opskins

Then bless your heart hope you unbox a knife or something

shroud foils already doubled in price on the steam market. probably gonna go up even more as casuals become aware of his retirement

>shroud has more viewers than summit1g
LMAO

>never shifts walks to make the enemy team afraid of his presence

i kind of do this, i hate it to hold angles when i know someone is at a position and then get killed when he pushes out and i get killed
I'd rather strafe so he knows i'm there and he pushes me out and we're both moving

why the fuck would you be alone on a, there always should be someone with you either watching close long or short

summit on sudoku watch

>kicked from a competitive game for losing a round
>vote called by someone who was toxic over voice the entire game
this really hurt my feelings

It happens to everyone. Play some casual, blow off some steam and try playing comp again. There's no good 2ay to deal with toxicity. Just try to not let it get to you

>not having voice_enable 0 on at all times when solo queuing mm

>tfw the funds went through and bought a bunch of shroud foils
>the prices just keep skyrocketing

>swag replacing autimatic because he will be "out of town"
That sounds so bad to me coming from a professional team, he can't be available for two days out of the entire month to do his job? it would have been better if they didn't give a reason.

he planned his vacation months ago faggot

maybe you should read what autimatic said before posting?

swag was readily available, it's not the first time he subbed in, c9 was always looser with their players taking time off because of it. no big deal

skadoodle had a reason for not playing bc of surgery. autimatic made plans 3 months before the esl one ny was announced

twitter.com/clgaming/status/897557389800505345

Or maybe the professional organization with managers and PR people shouldn't make announcements by having stewie tweet "he is out of town"
I know, I'm excited to see swag too. I just think it was announced poorly

>Bloodhound
It was the first shitty OP, wildfire was the last decent one

>Kick Shroud and Nothing
I guess its ok, they need some solid IGL and someone more reliable...
>Get Rush and Tarik
Fucking cancer org

our guy warowl almost killed shroud on pubg but he choked

clip?

I hate Tarik and RUSH, I just feel like they're both dumb aim only players and won't actually do any good for the team

clips.twitch
.tv/BlitheAntediluvianJaguarPastaThat

>Make 2 roster changes
>STILL keep Skadooble

-Skadoodle
+literally any awper

That's the whole C9 ethos, brains are not allowed

there is not a single better awper in NA than ska
tim

basically anyone on the c9 team can awp minus rush. im not so sure rush can be a good awper

even compared to shroud and n0thing i think tarik is borderline retarded and i hate him, he talks like a downie

Ska is the best awp in NA

on that note:

-jdm
+allu

honestly wardell is best awper

stanislaw
elige
twistzz
fnx
mixwell

you heard it here first

is this the downfall of summit1g?

play.esea.net/index.php?s=stats&d=match&id=11015397
this is wardell's performance yesterday for the ESL NY qualifier

twitch
.tv/esea
premier playoffs

>Tfw I can get csgo update and pro news without browsing reddit and wanting to kill myself every time I type in the address

>c9 roster changes
Finally, no shroud and nothing, and a proper igl
>+rush+Tarik
fugg nod lieg diss XDDdD

Stop listening to reddit, swag is the most overrated player in the world right now, some mediocre performance at fragadelphia or whatever the fuck does not make him a god. Sure he was decent, but that was literally 2-3 years ago, and he hasn't played at the pro level since then. You know who else was nutty 2-3 years ago? Friberg, Shroud, flusha, Olof, krimz, fucking happy was one of the best players and Igl for the best team in France. A lot has changed, and swag has a lot to prove still.

>5 meme players with no sense of IGL whatsoever
sasuga C9

@186249935
Tim??? autimatic is cool calm and collected

tim is the only real nigga on that team with a p hot gf