mega.nz/#F!1zAilAoZ!xw3kb1awC1csjv2dMlb7Mw
Call of Chernobyl
mega.nz/#F!Z01CVQgZ!kzFOBdGnnehBSk1OUQm6PQ

Filter keywords: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. STALKER BugTrap

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/mods/call-of-chernobyl/addons/stcop-adaptor
pastebin.com/WcZi44T2
docs.google.com/document/d/103nyaAM5PKgBwuZ35jRbv7VM7tEcvi1Scv6boOMe1RM/edit?usp=drivesdk
ap-pro.ru/forum/119-89060-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ok ya cunts. Every time I talk to Nimble in Cordon, I instantly CTD with this error:

[error]Arguments : Can't open section 'ammo_8.58x70_ap'. Please attach [*.ini_log] file to your bug report

I've dug through all the weapons and ammo files and haven't found a single reference to it, nor an entry in the configs. In the 1.4.22 patch notes they said they fixed this same error, but obviously not.

Using CoC with goulash, and stcop. Doesn't happen with any other trader.

Any ideas?

>goulash AND stcop
Bruh

well fuck me anally with engine grease. Does goulash contain better/more unique weapons or stcop? First problem I've had with either mod.

Goulash IS stcop, just with more shit
You can never ever use two weapon packs at once

Well that makes more sense, thanks. The descriptions for both are uninformative so I didn't know goulash was just stcop++. Thanks m8, doing a fresh install.

So this is how it's going to be
Stuck in a thread full of retards as always

then leave faggot

You're going to leave anyway

Everytime I try to trave lto truck cementary in CoC my game crashes

Lower texture quality

>dug through
Manually? Use grep or something damn

Nah I used advanced search in Everything. Best search program I've used, particularly considering win10's search is completely broken. Do recommend and I'm not even a shill.

Solved it. New game underway, thanks again m90.

Another one? What is this shit?

Dead game

Anyone playing misery ? I can't even get to stingray 2, it's fucking insane...

>be me
>go near stingray 2
>5+ burers 5+ bloodsuckers
>nope the fuck out
>come back later take out 3 burers and 3 zombies and go back to skadovsk for ammo/food/sleep
>come back later and take out 3 more and go back to skadovsk for ammo/food/sleep
>come back later and kill 5 bloodsuckers and fuckton of zombies and go back to skadovsk for ammo/food/sleep
>come back later and kill 3 more burers and go back to skadovsk for ammo/food/sleep
>FUCKING COME BACK LATER
>2 controllers fuck up my vision
>chimera running towards me
>poltergeist is throwing shit at me
>???

Not mentioning all the times I've died.
What am I supposed to do ? I knew misery is hard but what the fuck ?

>no u
kill yourself you retard

what is -noprefetch?

>memery
there are way better mods for CoP

>>memery
>there are way better mods for CoP

That's subjective. It's very comfy and I love everything about it except how unfair it is.

>It's very comfy and I love everything about it except how unfair it is.
>except how unfair it is.
then play Call of Misery

Is that the one at Iron Forest? Just stand in a bush and kill the bloodsuckers as they run in circles then climb out of bounds and snipe everything else through the wall.

Isn't that even harder

Thanks for the advice, friend. Already filled the chimera with 3 magazines. If I kill it everything else will be easier.

This mod was enjoyable.

No, it's better
what is it? wind of time?

Yeah, it has its flaws but it was way more polished than I expected.

Y'all got any good STALKER gifs?

>gif
It's 2017 my dude

>gifs

any news on ray of hope, shoker 3.0, or gunslinger yet

Do people still use that IRC mod for CoC?

Kill yourself and never post here again

Opinions on Arsenal Overhaul v OWR v STCoP? I hear they all have quirks or problems

>OWR
Best quality less guns
STCoP
More guns less quality
AO
Meme guns even less quality

It's dead

RoH is some meme F2P MMO now, Shoker 3 is the same as its always been, and Gunslinger is extra dead.

Out of the 3 id go with STCoP or better yet goulash.

STCoP v6 might come out with CoC 1.5 and add in a few more weapons like the galil.
I never liked OWR because it felt like everyone was carrying the same weapon, but owr might have the best quality textures. It might have gotten new weapons since last i tried it.

I only pray for shoker/gunslinger/ray of hope to pull us out of this despair of replaying the mod with these subpar last gen weapons.

Shoker and Gunslinger are bin mods as fuck, there is zero chance of them being compatible with CoC.
RoH isn't a weapon mod what are you even on about

shoker/gunslinger will still be fun on cop, i bet new maps would be made or something to expand the enjoyment a little.

RoH will have high quality weapons and attachements, and will be the overall better mod because it will expand the terrain of the zone we get to play in.

Should I play CoC on Master difficulty like SoC and CoP?

You should play it on the difficulty that provides the most enjoyable experience for you personally

you can take the weapons from shoker. and make a shoker weapons pack of sorts.

but yeah as far as everything else that has to do with shoker, nope not happenin

no real reason not too desu

bump

not much to talk about. I'm gonna stream CoC soon, praying for no crashes

GR 2 faggot

what

Frankly I'm praying you crash

speak english u daft twatwaffle

>ass for cock mod reapplies ass
>can barely see the ass anymore the screen is so bright

BUMP
it's the same textures as in 1.4
so it's probably your graphics settings

dead general

yep, not much to talk about really, 1.5 is still in beta mode, nothing updated yet really as far as weapon pack go.

but the question is will 1.4.22 saves work with 1.5

>tfw hanging out with mercbros in dead city square when suddenly bandit shits spawn and we all mow them down but one of them gets inside the tall apartment building across from the merc base and I find him hiding in a room with a dead merc noobie next to him
RIP noobie

no. of course not.

Do the five to ten people that keep this general alive only play coc? That shit is boring as fuck. Go play some golden ball or new arsenal or wind of time.

>golden ball
yeah i'd rather not waste my time with that one.
corrupt saves and all that jazz

and no i play a lot of mods, usually in little stints.
couple days play one mod, switch it up to another a few days later.

Any way to get itemsoup to work with weapongoulash in CoC?

have you tried
reading???
i know you haven't

I tried reading in the repo, but found nothing.

Is it in the compressed folder? If so, I have to download it first.

if you read the readme for goulash

Thanks. Then I have to download it first.

coc 1.4.22
WG
item soup for stcop
itemsoup patch for wg
then everything else afterwards
(k98, transparent scopes, etc. etc)

Only reason I'm considering WG over STCOP:

Does it have a SKS?

yes

Alright so I got Mod Merge installed, didnt like the hud so I slapped on HUD Reworked and now I'm getting some CTD action. Any way I can tweak this to make it work?
[error]Expression : fatal error
[error]Function : CInifile::r_section
[error]File : D:\prog_repository\sources\trunk\xrCore\Xr_ini.cpp
[error]Line : 502
[error]Description :
[error]Arguments : Can't open section 'up_gr_firstab_bolt'

what mod merge

2015, for CoP

well it's looking for an upgrade that doesn't exist.
search the configs for up_gr_firstab_bolt and sort that shit out.

moddb.com/mods/call-of-chernobyl/addons/stcop-adaptor

Anybody tried this out yet? I am almost bored enough to give it atry today...

Just wanted to say thanks once again.

It works flawlessly with OA and Itemsoup now.

alright well if you used outfit addon this was the install order
coc 1.4.22
WG
outfit addon
outfit addon's stcop patch (some people skip this step and have fucked up outfit icons because of it)
item soup for stcop
outfit addon + itemsoup patch for wg
then everything else afterwards
(k98, transparent scopes, etc. etc)

but yeah no problem man

i have not.
gonna make my own compat patch pretty soon if shit dont get updated

Hmm. I will give it a try right now.
Have been playing with vanilla weapons and it gives you that good old feel. But man, I get pissed having to headshoot a guy 5 times before he dies.

Well it works. Just like the guy posted. I had to delete the defines.ltx
You just cant add or remove any weapon attachments. And make sure to start with a loadout that already has a knife.

I noticed that the PDA map keeps getting slower and slower as my game time increases in CoC 1.4.22. Just the PDA map since my game is running fine. Is this just a memory leak? I don't/shouldn't have any addons that alters the PDA.

I was linked to this thread by someone who told me I can downgrade my game with a drag-and-drop patch and they told me it's in the OP but I can't find them here, can someone point me as to where they are in the OP?

Fixed in 1.5 pastebin.com/WcZi44T2
>Fixed PDA lag caused by anomaly icons being added again every time the game was loaded.

It's right there you dink
docs.google.com/document/d/103nyaAM5PKgBwuZ35jRbv7VM7tEcvi1Scv6boOMe1RM/edit?usp=drivesdk

Thanks

za monolith.

>worshipping a fake glowing dildo
i shiggy diggy

CoC mods that add a flamethower ? Any exist ?

So Goulash with DoctorX' stuff is the gold standard for CoC right now?

I've mostly seen people here saying to not use DoctorX mods. Haven't used them personally.

I have seen a lot of discussion about Lost Alpha in the previous thread lately, about how bad it is, about how effortlessly it was produced, and how broken it is, and especially I became concerned about the criticisms of Lost Alpha's plot specially developed to satisfy this game's needs. Some posters have loudly condemned the plot for being absolutely poorly written and being overly emotional in a sexually devious way.

The stance of yours on the plot is very problematic and concerning, although I see it differently. While Lost Alpha may be technically broken (not from my experience at least, I had no crashes nor bugs occurring and the gameplay was very pleasant), the dez0wave team's specially developed plot has put up with one of the most brave stances on sexual openness in the game's setting, which during its times was ridden with complete condemnation towards sexual minorities - This kind of action is comparable with what Mass Effect tried to achieve, and it did. The original games had lots of sexist, if not overly misogynist and homophobic slurs, they teach people hatred towards oppressed people of different but in their circles unacceptable views, deviations and sexual interests. I myself am a bisexual male who pays lots of attention to such issues.

All three games released (ShOC, CS, CoP) have turned me down because of their harshness, in terms of difficulty and verbal interaction towards me, the player, but when I played Lost Alpha I was surprised in how actually tolerant it is towards the player and his ways and I played it all the way to the end, where the ending itself made me happy. I am genuinely happy that there are still some people who are willing to stand up against the stereotyping and verbal violence in video games and their mods. If I ever wanted my children to play a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. game, I'd give them Lost Alpha first, because it teaches you that you can be a good stalker without being a stubborn hater.

Is Oblivion Lost for SoC any good?

Why is this game so ded?
Why am I still playing it anyway?

Aнoн
Пидapac я eбaл
ceмью, твoю мaть шлюхy
cocихyй бeнзинoвый, твoй
пидop
бaтя лижeт coceт хyй oпять
чтoбы тeбя выpacтить мpaзь. Cкaжи
пpивeт шлюхe мaтepи
пoтoмy чтo я eбaл ee c нeгpaми
тoжe и oнa пoчти cдoхлa кaк
шaвкa.
я хoчy выeбaть твoю бaбкy
и дeдa (тoжe
c нeгpaми) нo oни yжe
мepтвыe пoэтoмy я выeбy их мoгилы
CУКИH CЫH.
Бyдь yвepeн нa этoт paз мы выeбeм
cнoвa твoю мaть нo нa этoт paз
oнa cдoхнeт кaк CУКA нa
yлицe
Пocлe этoгo твoй пидop бaтя
нacoceт мнoгo хyeв чтoбы пoхopoнить
твoю мaть шлюхy.

ap-pro.ru/forum/119-89060-1 - Cбopкa Лaйт

Still no sign of Darryl.
Life is suffering.

>-kun
smash your fucking face with a hammer you weeaboo thundershit

REDDIT
E
D
D
I
T

What's the matter, did I say your TRIGGER WORD?