/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

Stop caring about recruits edition

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION
(To find out why, read OP FAQ right below this, under "Which edition should I buy?" section)

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>Stat Checking
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
Operation Health - Patch 2.22 is live.
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-298309-16/operation-health-update-222-patch-notes
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-296924-16/operation-health-diagnosis-optimizing-operators
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-GB/updates/health/title-update-2-1.aspx
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-US/news/152-289775-16/year-2-season-2-operation-health
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-290265-16/operation-health-qa
Hong Kong season has been delayed. Poland map has been canceled. GROM operators will be released together with HK and SK operators.

Previous thread:

Reminder that you can just suicide in Terrorist Hunt to complete birthday challenges. There's no need to fight over who gets Bucc when you can grenade your feet 7 times and be done with it

dead game?

>the literal ONLY single player mode in this game (that is an actual mode and not the same preset thing every time) is unavailable offline

first for where are the gas masks

Ah yes !Zone C, the best place to spawn.

Nice string Ubisoft.

(OP)
Is there actual proof of the ACOG removal claim? Because that's just retarded. Defenders are already at a disadvantage (usually), and you know pro players are going to rage at the devs.

Too alive is a better word. I want the fucking kids complaining I am hacking to gtfo.

Just how I like it.

SAS operators

Even less proof than "They're reducing barbed wires slowdown/removing 1 barbed wire from defenders" 3 months ago.

All the new characters look so boring, it fuckin sucks, I don't even mean like "WHERE'S MUH SCI-FI CRAZY SHIT" I mean like even the standard old SAS guys like Sledge and Smoke still look cool as hell, but the HK ops just look like some fuckos playing dress up, GROM girl is especially bad as well in that they're not even trying to pretend she's not waifufag pandering.

That and

>A mine
>A mine
>Another flashbang

leak bro did confirm it. I wouldn't be surprised honestly. I blame the whining "Spawn peekers" when it is more "I don't have eyes and am rushing the site like an idiot"

Shit utility good gun good utility shit gun

>leak bro did confirm it
Proof?

>removing acogs from 3speeds slowing down spawnpeeking
it'll just make more people play rook/doc

>t. server crossing brazilians mad there's more hard counters to their precious Ash/Hibana lag peeking
They're slowing down the meta. As for the character design, had they not gone the route they did, it'd be more than just autists on a Korean rice bleaching forum bitching
Captcha: Cory House

>flashbanged 6 fucking times in a row
just let me finish the challenge you stupid bots

I am just sad that legitimate strats are being killed off in favor of casual players who just want the game to be easier for them.
ffs look it up 2 threads ago. I am not spoonfeeding u, u baby. It is not that hard to do. It literally took me 2 min at most.

>I don't have proof for my claims, therefore they're true
lol

I play neither the heeb or hibanana you fag, their gadgets just sound really uninteresting, like why release 3 characters at once who might as well all have the same general shit, also I've seen more people criticizing the designs than praising them so far, discounting the really blatant retards who only like Ela for MUH WAYFOO SO KAWAII DESU NEEEEEE garbage.

I was going to say something then I realized there would only be 3 defenders left with ACOGs (Rook, Doc, Echo)

>A mine
>A mine
>Another flashbang
Seriously though. they make us wait for months without content and at the end they release 3 totally uninspired garbage like this?

i want to eat IQs socks

The same "uninspired garbage" they were going to release 3 months ago.

more like "I am not dealing with some lazy fuck who does not want to look for the source only 2 threads ago" Seriously dude fuck off.

We just have to wait until we see their gadgets in action

That may be so, but at least it would've been

>A mine
>Whatever GROM dude has

Then after some time we get

>A mine
>Another flashbang

Having some amount of time between them sure would've helped against the feeling that we just got a bunch of samey gadgets at once.

That fat fuck Fuze is like 10 armor I swear he takes like half a magazine then turns around like a statue and insta gibs me with 2 AK rounds to the chest

>running into a fuze as Cav
fuck my life he just absorbs bullets and turns them into pucks

>I have no evidence, that makes it true, fuck off
>u lazy cuz u no do thing I no do even tho I make the claims
lol

aim for the head noobs...ffs has this general gone downhill

what if the green hair is just an edit for Veeky Forums?

Knew that was coming. And on this note.

>Last 3 months general is pretty fucking shit but that's Veeky Forums
>New operation about to come out
>Suddenly all the retarded children that were playing PUBG are back

I am pretty sure the whole hint where "The grom operator released is going to be the youngest operator in team rainbow" was basically inferring she was going to have hipster green hair cause that is all the hip children are doing.

greatest ruse of all time

Doesn't matter. Still means you are shit at the game. Also I don't even play pubg. Stop trying to project to save urself from an idiotic comment.

>Siege TTS update today
>19.9 GB

Does anyone that actually plays this game and doesn't spend their time crying on 4cahn know what the TTS update is for?

>The grom operator released is going to be the youngest operator in team rainbow
Said no one ever you fucking retard, hell it's confirmed she isn't the youngest.

Complete misquote
>And there is more: our new season will feature a driven 30-year-old Operator representing Poland’s Military Unit GROM, who will join Team Rainbow as one of its youngest recruits.

I L L I T E R A T E

Considering the quality of the posts lately..no.
I mean we have people complaining about fuze ffs.

>there were people who thought they were adding literal caltrops
>there are people who argued 3 threads straight, made screencaps and saved screencaps all to celebrate the character reveal where he had literal caltrops
>there are no caltrops
>these retards are crying and probably throwing a fit about green hair so that everyone forgets them

>30 yr old
>colored hair
Oh ffs ubi. Who the fuck does that emo shit at that age.

Why would they say that? Mute is like 8 years younger than her

is the TTS up yet?

jackel with shotgun and other shotgun best op prove me wrong

>one of

Go to portland. No seriously, it is a fucking nightmare. We have people in their 40s having colored hair.

>Jackal, one of the most unique attacking gadgets in the game with a special hud and punishes risky tactics from defenders
>Mira, can change the entire dynamic of an area with mirrors and increases interaction within the objective room

>Ying, dude more flashbangs
>Lesion, dude better barbed wire

Why is it a nightmare?

Well, what do we have here
>Nantes headgear bundle

People have always complained about Fuze, but it's usually his pucks.

Have you seen woman with wrinkles trying to rock a colored hair style user?

>I'm one of the youngest people to attend xyz college, nevermind that Indian guy that's 8 years younger than me

That... actually looks pretty good.

That a GIGN set or just the new season colors?

>capitao, frost, caveira meaning anything at all, especially nerfed cap
>jackal, a mediocre operator with a simple gadget equivalent to drone pings that makes it easy for roamers to get free kills, unless they're genuinely stupid
>Is also hard countered by cav

>186214398
We literally know nothing besides the basic outline of the characters cool your shit.

nothing of what you are saying has any relevance to what that user said

I kind of don't really care, so I don't know. I'm confused as to how it's a nightmare.

Mute is 26

Mute x Ela?

>dude why are they nerfing Jager and Blitz
>two of the most picked competitive defenders
>one of which has a higher average pick rate than Valk, the de facto best utility defender in the game

Why are some operators in edgy/anime style? What were they thinking?

>implying that user has ever stepped foot out of his home state

hope Ela has sexy feet

It counts if he's literally the only one younger you retard.

>blitz

>Blitz
Retard

Ela is polish, she is either fucking Jackel or Castle

>two of the most picked competitive defenders
Well then it makes sense to nerf then a little bit

Because portland is a whiny ass town that wants everything. They think they are the forefront of being liberalism, but no they are just trying to be cool and therefore doing weird shit. Colored hair is one of the symptoms.

True. Most likely castle considering he can add more privacy to the bedroom.

It doesn't count when you are comparing them by a metric in which they aren't even close to each other.

Take a wild guess, m8. Why would they release the new season color today?

New bundle, 31500 renown for season pass owners

so it's a nightmare because of your baggage completely unrelated to it

Didn't he get into the SAS at a crazy young age?
I don't know nigger, I'm phoneposting from work

Bandit, whatever

that and terrible fashion sense. Are you personally offended or something? Colored hair just does not work on older people. They look terrible and makes you look like you suck dicks for truck drivers.

But it's just urban camo headgear without a matching uniform? For four operators?

They are not going to nerf them but feel free to post your rank

I get that when you're 15 8 is a big number to you but you really are just embarrassing yourself. This is an 18+ board, clearly you can't even wait a couple years so that should have helped your perspective, but that would require you to use logic.

Can you really expect much after this entire season has been nothing but $7 uniforms though?

Ill be back in 2 weeks to drink your tears

>huuuuuur underage
I get it, you don't want to admit you are stupid, it's okay.

I bought the 7$ uniforms so they would shift to real uniforms and away from clown masks

>get disproven with valid points
>cry and fail to argue
Neat.

>Dude let's just nerf the only two defenders that can compete frag-wise with attackers lmao

Though I still have seen no evidence that this will happen. Just like barbed wire was claimed to get a nerf (as someone said earlier)

Irony, I am the idiot hoping for them to add a literal clown fuze that shoots confetti pellets into the obj, the being too serious shit is getting boring add some retarded stuff, this isn't a siege simulator.

fair enough, they are good uniforms; this is at least one of the last shitty bundles we start getting stuff twice a week again

Wtf is wrong with twitch's face in the new headgear

>no one provides any evidence of a nerf
>everyone freaks out

Old Twitch looked so much better

[X] Doubt

she was always ugly user

worst girl