pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
>[Event] "Does Moon Goddess Dream of Dumplings?"
Period: August 17, 2017 (Thu) 7:00 ~ August 24, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
webview.fate-go.us/2017/170810_does_moon_goddess_dream_of_dumplings/
>"Orleans Pickup Summon"
Period: August 08, 2017 (Tue) 7:00 ~ August 17, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Servants on rate-up: Jeanne d'Arc, Siegfried, Chevalier d'Eon, Gilles de Rais (Saber) & Kiyohime

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/ - Mats, EXP & AP sims for game-planning
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Rate ups on JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

First for Uncle Vlad.

Worried about the indonesia poster, huh?

I want to sexually fuck Jack!

A bit. Mainly I just like Jack.

H-Heh

why are gems so rare? Only 2 gems in the past two days.

Fluffy Servant

Who should I have in my all slot, Gil or Jeanne?

Because you're supposed to spend money on the game you dummy.

Jeannus

fuck off kotomine

>already 5+ gems in 12 hours
I'm glad we are kinda safe of these meme missions for now, maybe the one that needs to kill Divine Servants could be difficult.

Will I still be able to complete Dango if I want to do a lot of the 10 AP for Dragon Fangs? I still need 22 of them for Jets, so I'd like to do both.

I'd like to Jack

>16% serpent jewel drop rate in Okeanos

soon please

That's hell you're walking into.

What's the countdown to the dango event? Tomorrow night?

hello queen... may i please lay pipe

Okita is cute and I'm going to marry her!

An user needs to make this Fate related! Theres many busty servants which could fit the role.

I need it too. I need 33 of the things for Marie.

go back to /ffg/ and don't come back.

I did it, guys...got the lanterns I needed for Nero. Yeesh, that sucked, and I know I'll need more later, too. But that can wait.

Question is, do I ascend Nero now, or try to get one more Monument to ascend Jannu?

Stop making me like Medb.

Take it easy, user. Marie is a really difficult Servant to Max right now.

59.8% Proof of Hero
49.9% Dragon Fang
22.3% Ghost Lantern

Okeanos will be good

>get a silver chest on Thiers
>start worrying because it could be a fang
Jesus, how the tables have turned.

Wait, what? Is this accurate? Oh god, I can hardly wait if that's the case. Fangs for Medea, Lanterns for...well, everybody...

>need like 50 dragon teeth
bleh

>tfw need 35 more caster gems to rank up Waver's skills
OKEANOS WHEN

>What did he mean by this?

find a lancer and accent that since you'll be needing it for dango final boss.

Cute. Will blow all my quartz and tickets on her tomorrow.

I could get Cu from 40 to 60 with what I have now, but doing so would cost my only Chaos Claws, which I kind of wanted to save to get Tamamo Cat to 80.
Wouldn't I be fine using a support Lancer?

>22.3%
holy shit man and i was suffering in mt etna, hope they announce okeanos inmediately after dango

>still no hearts

reeee

>Finish Altera route in Extella
>All her lore
I can't imagine what would a newcomer think of Extella.
>By the way, Attila the Hun, was also a 3D printed alien colossal destruction machine being controlled from an ancient alien (different aliens) supercomputer from the moon, and fought the concept of a god of war, and won. And she's a cute brown girl with white hair.

only have three 4* units in 30 pulls, can't ascend my units due to random drops and can't play the game because of the low AP regen rate.

why do you guys keep playing

No farmable hearts until Shinjuku

Did they paint each other chests? Did they have any clothes on?

If someone has a level 70 or 80 Liz then I'd imagine that should suffice. Again it's only really for the 40AP which you'll maybe be doing once?

Unless you have a really good CE setup it's not even the optimal farm, so.

>I could get Cu from 40 to 60 with what I have now, but doing so would cost my only Chaos Claws, which I kind of wanted to save to get Tamamo Cat to 80.

Just farm for more claws in Germania

I need 5 feathers and 2 lanterns to ascend Nero
Why can't it be Thursday yet?

That's cute

So my only choice is to farm hearts during events for a year and a half?

>decide to roll for the current banner since there's only 2 days left
>have 248 quartz, haven't bought any yet
>blow nearly all of it rolling for Jeanne
>didn't get her once
>waste nearly all of my summon tickets
>left with regret and depression due to resisting Gacha lust until today

Use spoilers

Dumb backstory for an autistic girl.

The new dailies we get during Okeanos will mean that we get a whole day of guaranteed demon fights per week, but yes

>why do you guys keep playing

Because I need something to do while I wait for other ps4 games to come out.

I shouldn't have laughed, now I feel bad.

jack every thread until she can be adopted

Giving best Jeanne a Buster Chain!

Actually the story was done pretty well. Her route was the best out of them all. It also happens to be when the game finally becomes decent since the previous two routes were boring as fuck.

Aren't they still a 6% drop though?

Aliens tend to ruin things, her sword was dumb enough, then you learn that.

Isn't her route saved by Liz's autism too

Don't Gil's marking appear when he's at full power or something?

You guys are retarded.
That means on average that's the percent of enemies that will have it, not the %chance you have at getting a drop.

And then when you think the game is finally getting good LOL NERO HIJACK YOU BETTER NOT BE LIKING ANYONE BUT YOUR EMPRESS UMU

The thing that makes me the most mad about Extella was how much it shat on Extra and all it's characters until then. It's sickening.

I want to bully Emiya!

She should have turned to ash by now.

I've learnt for myself that the sooner you do that the better it is.
I fell for "all in gacha rolls" during Gil and lost about 120 quartz without getting him.

It was painful, but now I don't fall for the gacha quartz addition any longer since I'm already burned. 250 quartz sucks a lot more though.

>Isn't her route saved by Liz's autism too

meh... that's after her route but they are connected. The last route is basically nero's route but it also makes Altera's route canon.

ah let me take that back, all routes are canon. It's just that faggot archimedes keeps jumping to different routes after he fails in each one..

What are the drop rates on Claws there? Costs a lot more AP than when I was ghost busting just now.

I guess I should just go ahead and ascend Nero for now? Save Jannu for later?

I did it.
Took me 8 Quartz and 3 level ups but I got the 5 talons I needed.

what happened to her Ahoge?

if i knew the drop rates, i'd tell you.

Who is your favorite non-Servant character in Fate?

What the fuck did you do with the welfate talons we got with Nero?

>literally called drop chance in the spreadsheet
But keep memeing, I guess

Now I only need 10 more monuments and 5 hearts.
Hearts should be easy with the event.

I started the game Mid-Event. Only knew what the fuck I am even doing at the last stage. Didn't get a welfare 4* from the master campaign either.

I think you meant Ahegao user

I love this image so much

Not great. The spreadsheet has them at 3.2 percent. The only real advantage over the Monster Hunting is that the Mantacore is guaranteed as the final enemy, but there's no guarantee it'll drop anything.

it isn't even close

The monuments are gonna destroy you.

I've been stuck on needing the monuments for like two or three weeks now
At 8 right now, even used some quartz for it

Altera was the only servant that I could sympathize with.
>Wants to live her own life but is bound by her programming
>Tries her best to make her Master happy and healthy before she has to inevitably destroy Moon Cell
>Copy fights her core to save the MC despite knowing she will die if she is successful
>Develops a relationship with the MC that carries itself across timelines

I almost felt sorry for her for a moment. Were all of Nero and Tamamo's character development in Extra & CCC or something? I never touched Extra and their personalities were pretty flat.

>Nero
>"Tamamo, let go of my hubby! Also, let's teach Altera about love and beauty and stuff!"
>Tamamo
>"I love my hubby! Also, I'm a selfish bitch."

Yeah, wish we had another 1/2 ap on Saber day.

How do I deal with 33 hours worth of AP without leveling with 43k exp remaining?
Is there any good interlude to repeat or something that barely gives XP to farm

Hmm. I didn't get a single drop during Nerofest. Between the 9 Monuments, 2 Claws, and 3 Hearts I need for her, Tamamo Cat won't be ascending for quite some time, I guess.
And Emiya needs Hearts too, dammit.

This whamps.
I guess I'll ascend Nero for now, then use the rest of my AP for the time being on advancing Septem a little.

Did you finish all free quests yet?

>Were all of Nero and Tamamo's character development in Extra & CCC or something?
Kind of. You should play Extra, Tamamo and Nero are actual characters there.

I wholeheartedly believe Extella would have been a much better entry had it just been a brand new adventure with Hakuno and a new set of Servants instead of being a not-sequel of Extra and CCC. Even if 3/4 of the Servants are supposedly there because they love Hakuno and stuff in the end their relationships came out as shallow and boring.

Actually not. I'm at chapter 10 of septem
I guess today is the best day to actually do that

An actual useful super success

giving these armpits the super succ

>Were all of Nero and Tamamo's character development in Extra & CCC or something?
Yep. Only did the Tamamo route, but she was a fine character in Extra. Quirky and loveable, but able to get down-to-earth and serious when the situation requires it.

>unit
>pull
Fuck off and die

Don't ever spend quartz again retard.

They had actual interactions with other Servants too. I'm still upset that a team with Nero, Redman and fucking Gawain had absolutely zero banter and all of them shitting on one another. How do you fuck up that badly?

>You should play Extra
I think there is a fan translation of CCC in the works but that will take an eternity to finish so I might as well take a crack at putting some of my Moon knowledge to use so can I just play CCC instead? I think a friend told me it was Fate/Extra but had a playable epilogue with those Sakura looking characters or something.

>only got two useless great success on Gil's campaign
>got like 10 or so useful ones after that
66k facebook's likes were a mistake on EXP levelling