pastebin.com/Txe190aw

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub
>Full Soundtrack
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B66vvDQ_rAMyS29wdTR6ajZsczQ
>Useful PvP data
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSfgmZuvPRH-V4tNCBopaHAuRjuR3AxytjlBiaoICHC6cWGYzkg1POxHyUxBoJAWAUtFHOPUVte0kWI/pubhtml?gid=0

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord (READ THE README BEFORE JOINING): discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Player list: pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

fpwp

this

What's some good fashion for a rapier build in DS3?

Pure Ludokino Tier:
Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin
Demons Souls

Good Game Tier:
Dark Souls
Bloodborne

Shit Tier:
Dark Souls 3

Why are Ds3's hair colors so shit
>only goes half way to ffffff
>terrible looking in all but the one area with good lighting

Firelink Helmet
Armor of Thorns
Wolf Knight Gauntlets
Lothric Knight Leggings

>Elder God Tier:
Bloodborne
Dark Souls 3

>Very Good! Tier
Dark Souls 1

Tried To Do It's Own Thing Tier:
Dark Souls 2
Demon Souls

>Elder God tier
>DaS3
So much wrong with the list already.

I cant think of how this fashion could be improved. its so simple but perfect.

I think it's the puke filter that ruins hair colors

herald's pieces are baby tier fashion, they'll look fine with anything

>try to do blonde
>get green hair

You cant get any good fashion until you're at the end of the game ffs
Such a pain in the ass

Great Despite Flaws Tier:
Demon's Souls
Dark Souls II: SotFS
Bloodborne

It's Technically Playable:
Dark Souls II
Dark Souls III

Polished Turd Of A "Game":
Dark Souls

JUST

Muling and trading ensure that you can get any fashion you want once you reach High Wall and can find a buddy with a Red Sign.

Can we got some predictions on how ENB will like the rest of Ringed City after all said and done?

My take is that Gael will be the 9/10 fight for him while Midir will be an "inferior Kalameet 7/10". I will guarantee that he will try to hit the legs and then bitch about his HP.

Additionally, do we have any brave /dsg/ warriors to take him on in single combat and point down if he does pvp ? No hackers please, hacking is fucking gay but I think it'd be hilarious if people beat him and pointed him down. I know I'll try to be there but asking if others will.

He will cut his tail, act hype when it actually gets cut off and then whine for 20 minutes because nothing dropped.

>streamer
>pvp
>no hackers

lmao

Is he on PC or PS4?

How about emblems and titles for PvP in DaS4?

PC
So hackers are guaranteed for streamers
"master race" indeed

>have to get to the very end of the game to play Ringed City

I wasn't aware cathedral of the deep was at the end of the game.

may as well be because good fucking luck beating Friede at a lower level without 15 estus

Dude get good lmao :^)

>Elder God Tier
DaS1

>Very good tier
Bloodborne
Dark souls 2 SOTFS

>I play it because it's still souls tier
DaS3

>*Blocks your path*

>tfw friede will never step on your face with her bare feet

the lighting filter and the fact that hair has internal shading makes everything look grosser than it actually is. Everything is grey colored due to the shading unless you turn the brightness really high, which then makes the hair look pastel underneath the bluish-greenish-greyish lighting filter that DS3 has over everything.

i liked the beginning of dark souls
undead asylum, firelink and undead burg were very nice
it's a shame the rest of the game's quality ranges from "passable" to "dogshit"

for the inevitable "Guys I'm burned out on DS3 which game should I play next?" posts

>*Joins NASA*

>tfw witch with a very sharp flying broomstick

>asking for emblems in DaS4, a game that will never happen
>Not asking for emblems in Armored Core 6, a game already confirmed by Miyazaki and which had titles and emblems in all 15 of its releases

it amazes me how so few basic and fun features from AC never made their way to souls

Kek

post fashion.

Praise be to God.

Summoning is the epitome of handholding as I understand.
I have only summoned 3 times during my first playthrough.
An actual player for Taurus Demon since I was still very unsure about what this game is about, oblivious to game mechanics.
Solaire for my first gargoyles fight (I even think he died during the battle, I remember using the gold pine resin at some point) but have beaten not long ago solo on +
Beatrice for moonlight butterfly since dodging and blocking was still horrid, damage output from a weapon that is not upgraded or enchanted is silly.
So?

Why do miracles still work when all the gods are dead or missing?

I like it

Why wouldn't they? They are "recordings"

In my last playthrough of DS2, I only summoned Lucatiel/Benhart to get their stuff and the cheevos, and I went through Frigid Outskirts/Iron Passage/Cave of the Gank with NPCs because fuck those places. Otherwise, people who just want to enjoy a nice hack'n'slash game with their buddy is fine to me. It may casualize the whole thing, but cheesing a game with a friend is always fun, so meh
Also Friede felt like she was meant to be fought alongside Gael to me, considering he only appears after the first form, it's such a specific thing

So when is From Software going to announce new stuff?

Knight Set with nameless knight helmet

May His glory guide us.

Dark Souls 3 should have had a Dark Wood Grain Ring successor that gives the player the bloodborne style dodges but you have to be 25% equip load or less.

Elite Knight
Be Prince Ricard

repostan this
considering this character has a lot of red going on, I made a new character who has to use blue stuff as much as possible
rn I have elite knight chest, the blue shield you buy from mcduff, some of benhart's gear is blue, his sword is dogshit though so I'm using the broadsword that has a blue handle
what else can I get
alonne k***ght stuff is blueish I guess

Mmmhh

Redpill me on the War Banner, is it worth using?

while we are at it, change parrying dagger to parrying crossbow, that does ranged parries with limited uses

I'm going to rip your eyes off.

The better question is whether he pulls out and sprays on her tummy or finishes inside her when they do it.

He plays on PC.
>hackers are guaranteed for streamers if you're on pc
Not really. ENB hosted multiple fight clubs of DS3 on pc and only got one CEkiddie that ended up crashing his game unfortunately.

>*parries u for 3 hours*

>needing pathetic "gods"
In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence stat.

Might have been cool. Maybe it should have been tied to weapon class too.

>your sidestep weapon art doesn't use fp if you use this ring

It's pretty good.
I use the Sunlight Sword buff, then the Banner buff.
It gets me insane AR, despite having only measly base stats to wield them.
You have to keep the banner in your hand active to keep the buff going though.

It's the only weapon I use on my 60 Faith build. That 15% extra damage for 2 minutes combined with Sacred Oath easily gets my Sunlight Spears to do 2000+ damage.

Is that the supposedly really fantastic faith weapon from the Ringed City? i need a goal for my faith character that I created but haven't played much of

it's insane how hard no man's wharf is for a starting area

to the guy who invaded me in irithyll who died no more than five seconds after i used a Giant Seed, my sincerest condolences

>no man's wharf
>hard

Fun fact, this non-aggressive hollow you around and lights your way. his torch will scare off the gremlins too

>arena duel
>using LKSS
>out-trade fume user with my weapon arts
>hyper armor for DAYS
>connection error
straight sword WAs are disgusting

based torchbro

It's good on a faith build if you want to support your allies but you're thinking of the Crucifix of the Mad King. The Ringed City makes faith builds viable for once with Crux and Lightning Arrow.

>tfw no shrapnel bomb that causes bleed dmg

Seriously, when do you get access to actual decent spells in DaS3? It's so fucking terrible early on, it's laughable at best.

For sorcery the best spells you can get early is Soul Greatsword from Yoel/Orbeck and Great Heavy Soul Arrow from Orbeck. The latter is basically the best PvE sorcery in the game due to how cheap it is in FP cost for damage ratio.

Great heavy soul arrow and great soul arrow are pretty useful from my experience.

Stuck in Anor Londo, DaS1 trying to get past the Silver Knight Archers. Tips?

Use a shield and pray that they miss a couple shots.

what are you struggling with? getting hit by an arrow as you''re approaching the silver knight on the right side? you have to do one tricky roll through an arrow and then you should be close enough to fight the silver knight one on one at which point you can land a parry if you're decent at them. otheriwse you can cheese with poison arrows from a distance

Where to invade after 5M SM? Eleum Loyce ran out of hosts in range at exactly that point.

Is it time to reload?

There should be at least a whip with a "constrict" WA that does no damage, very little poise damage, acts as a ranged parry that can at least stop estus if not open the enemy to a riposte and if sweetspotted at the tip, prevents the victim from attacking for a second or two.
And while we're at it, allow the player to use its and the follower torch's wa while offhanded, like catalysts. Is there any other WA that would be good to be activated like that, that wouldn't be broken (like perseverance) and would make sense. Maybe the banner?

Mostly trying to get the guy on the right to get into melee mode, I walk right up to him in guard but he keeps launching arrows

The other one can't get you there, if he's still in bow mode just slap him and avoid the next arrow, rinse and repeat. Can you parry well?
Bleed builds were great in a from game, which means they can't be remotely good again for quite a while

I can sort of parry well. I'm using Buckler like my friend suggested, but I've seen in many walkthroughs that you can get the knight to just fall off the side. If I can't do that I suppose I can parry. Anor Londo has been a big meatgrinder these past few hours

Can I tank in DS3?

Black bow of Pharis and Poison arrows. In DS1 you don't have to have the arrow damage the enemy for the poison to proc.

Go full vit with big armor and a mace or something

Or use a big fucking shield in two hands with the aggro ring or miracle.

Of course the minute I ask my friend for help clearing Anor Londo I get a parry on the right Silver Knight and make it to the bonfire.

I've never been so happy to see Solaire.

Captcha: Ferrari FUGGMANN

Yes but not as well as in other games. You can't be a poisemonster, but you can make sure every trade is in your favour. Something like a heavy greatmace at 27 str and a metric fuckton of armour and hp
FUGG :DDD
Up next is my personal favourite part of anal rodeo, which is unfortunately not available in 3

>drop 120k souls
>nvm gonna pick em right back up
>"Invaded by dark spirit Forlorn"
>it's the fucking scythe one

Don't know why but that area is always hard on the first playthrough for a lot of people, then every subsequent playthrough getting through it is a breeze.

Why did they copypaste the shitty areas in DS3 and not the good ones?

DS3 could be so good if they just went the extra mile and actually used their head while designing the game.
There are so many minor thing that if they were fixed, it would be so much more fun and polished.

>inb4 poise.
I don't care about poise.

I'm struggling to play anything other than a pyromancer in PVE. The furthest I've gotten is to the catacombs.

So far even strength builds seem to pale in comparision to pyro. And that's with 20/20 int/fai.

Is pyromancy in DS3 the OP version (like mace/rapier in DS2 was)? I know I'll have trouble in some areas but by then you can get dark orb which apparently makes it easy.

what equips are those?

If he thinks the demons have too much hp he will cry when he does Midir.

>stand in middle of swamp at level 26 with +2 weapon and artorias fanboy covenant equipped
>nothing
>use red eye orb
>immediately invade
why the fuck is this still an issue a year and a half later?

Too many watchdoggos.
Just keep the covenant on as you play, you'll eventually get summons. If you want true pain, put on the Darkmoons though.

auto summon covenants have queues, where as invasions are instant matchmaking

I used to get summoned seconds after I got out of a summon. (A few weeks ago) I think you should go to +3 weapons.

>the only way to get Clandestine Coat is by killing Orbeck

Fug

>all that large empty space in anor londo

going +3 would just make it harder, no?

>cut-off tail doesn't drop anything
is miyazaki the david lynch of videogames?

The host has to actually step into the swamp area in order to trigger an invasion. If he stays in the Halfway Fortress zone where Anri and Horace are, no Watchdog is summoned.

t. grapist with Obscuring who kept host and his buttbuddy holed up at the bonfire for a solid half-hour and saw no Watchdogs come in the entire time