totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/

High Elf Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/

Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Announcement Cinematic Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=fXxe897bW-A

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last Thread Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

yamamototakato.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The fuck is this weeaboo shit?

What fantasy creature is this?

It's a skaven of a hamster size.

GIANT SIZED RATS?
OH MY SOMEBODY CALL THE INQUISITION WE GOT HERESY HERE!!!

:^)

SOON

>It's a skaven of a hamster size.

A what? Is that a beastman of some sort?

What is a skaven citizen?

Come, sit by my fire and tell me your tale

>not using Franz to unite the Empire and mostly fight humans and beastmen until the late game, where he fights Chaos
>not using Volkmar and campaigning to the east to cleanse the land of Vampire scum, and later Chaos in the lategame
>not using Gelt to go south, conquer the Border Princes and Southern Realms, and take a shit all over the Greenskins while securing important alliances with the Dwarves

>not using lore-friendly army compositions and battle tactics for each of them

the product of cancerous Cathay/Nippon/Ind poster. REMEMBER TO REPORT ALL CATHAY/NIPPON/IND POSTERS FOR TRYING TO RUIN TWW!

FUCK
ME
I've started a long campaign by accident as vamps and i'm 211 turns in!
THE FUCKING DORFS HAVE EVERY MOUNTAIN SOUTH OF KISLEV AND THE BRETS CONQUERED ESTALIA!
SEND HELP!

I seriously hope you niggers are just memeing

>Gondola banner
Is this /ourclan/?

Ahhh, the good old days.

I love making fluffy armies that aren't best unit spam. A shame the AI will do that to you and it makes it not fun. Fucking Tilea will put 3 stacks of great swords at you that you then have to cheese.

I will not understand the casuals and the one control group charge then win armies.

Nevermind i'm stoopid

What is that citizen-thing you are talking-saying about? Should I call a greyseer, Horned Rat bless him?

>Taking over other provinces and not just holding all of Reikland

lad

Fuck off, you cancerous pervert.

Guys guys
Check this funny.joke

>..man sized rats?..living under our cities?

>NONSENSE!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Shit this gets me everytime

Two more days of Skavenposting. Enjoy it...

That's how I play all my Bretonnia campaigns. Zog confederating, all you need is your home and to remove Mousillon fucking shits. And then you crusade, for justice.

>Being this fucking new you don't know about Total War Shogun 1/2

More like 2 years of skaven posting. After that it's going to be Chorfs posting.

Good stuff, High elves will be perfect for this when the combined campaign comes. Crusading for justice all over the world from an unassailable island. It's going to be cash.

We've been doing it since day 1 manling

>he thinks someone care about worst total war games

This is more of a Veeky Forums discussion but what you describe is true of almost every non-humanoid race in fantasy settings. Humans can be any shade of grey. Elves and dwarfs can also have various personalities and motivations (but to a more limited extent because they are pigeonholed by stereotypes). Monster races like orcs, gobbos, beastmen and skaven were never meant to be anything other than enemies for the heroes to rail and fight against. They can be flavorful as a race but they will quickly fall flat as characters or protagonists in a story because they are utterly predictable and repetitive.

>stuff

Always forget about you guys, you make such short posts.

Battle of Kursk, c. 1943 (colorized)

seeing happy gelt makes me feel happy :3

except you vcould have various reasons for making man fall, do you want to raid them as in the glory days with a full morsleib everynight or do you wish to ascend beyond the beasts you share food with

Chosen GW vs Fimir

>Undead shithole
Accurate USSR countryside

How do I play as Greenskins on legendary? Very first turn dwarfs start with 3 20stacks all attacking me.

The Soviet offensive repulsed by superior tactics and ten billion times folded Krupp Steel

>gain waagh!
>eat thorgrim

There is no such thing as skaven, you should know this citizens of the empire.

Are there certain conditions for the confederation option to show up as Vampire Counts or can you not confed Vlad at all?

[teethman_jumping_off_bridge.jpg]

Chosen halb vs Fimir

Raid your own province
Kill the rebels
Waaagh and easy experience

>an official GW army book
see Norsca
>a supported model range (non FW)
see Norsca
>A fanbase of more than 10 people
once again, see Norsca

Oh fuck. That's fucking disgusting.

So, minor factions are definitely going to be fleshed out in TWW2 for the simple reason that the Tomb Kings are the ONLY 8th edition race they can add to the Vortex map. If they want to have a bunch of race DLCs like TWW1, they'll need to think up stuff for Araby/Southern Realms/Albion/whatever.

>mfw we get naval battles in Total War: Warhammer 3

So is that a man or a woman

It's an old image, just poking fun at them.

Chosen GW vs Chosen HB

It seems like the sheer damage output of Chosen GW can almost make up for the halberd VS large bonus, but completely outdo Halberd in scenarios that don't have VS large.

>Raid your own province
pathetic desu

lol

Crying chorf may be slightly outdated like chorfs but it's still a classic.

No shit, Sherlock.

I don't understand your problem with it. Just a pic of a good christian doing good christian things, like spreading the faith.

Since charge defence in warhammer is basically useless, it's better to go Chosen great weapons every time, if you have to take chosen that is.

>good christian
women don't have souls though?

Warriors of Chaos
Warriors of Chaos
Warriors of Chaos

>good
>christian
>asian scum
Choose one

Can't wait for catapult spam: the game mode

Why do they all look like women

wew, sure wish i knew that was going to happen

Same cannot be said for Warriors, the weapon intervals are different and here, going warrior halberd is almost always the best choice.

It's whatever you want it to be, baby.

pls help ;_;

>tfw falling to the temptation to listen to squeaky-voiced nerds regurgitate CA's recent proclamation and pad them out with a paragraph or two from the Lexicanum wiki because they're too lazy to read through the army books

WHY? TELL ME WHY, /twg/!

You know why

>lexicanum
too soon bro...

hot, gib moar!

Who's the artist?

Hello Legend

All vamp factions are notoriously difficult to confederate.

I don't have a clue, I was hoping it would bait out kirishitin poster.

is that slav AE mod out

Or you could not do that.

What?

yamamototakato.com/

Does changing the limit to 40 affect raise dead, as he had 22 last turn like me, then colonised teplmehof

>tfw the guy that didn't pass the selection is better than you.

It's pretty hilarious how individuals that have no need for sleep, drink or food, armed with the best equipment avaiable given to them by the chaos dwarfs, the best of the best of their norscan brethren, get beat by dudes that didn't make it.

>go to lexicanum
>it works just fine
dumb meme

This map is fucking GOD TIER. Easily top 10 in all modded maps made. Shit is so good.

If only CA put this much effort into their maps. This screenshots shows maybe 30% of the city only.

I want to see a 40 units battle.

We need an Araby version of this.

Yeah I get that but the option isn't just red, it's not there

Is ai capable to navigate there?

How does the AI handle it though?

>CA
>effort
lol

What city is that supposed to be? Altdorf?

Well at least warriors GW managed to tie with their inferior brethren.

Manlet decided it would be better to chase me than let his guys replenish. Autoresaolve said I should easily win those so it will be interesting
you shall

Post topdown view.

Would a warhammer Dwarf ever agree to pic related?

Yes, AI mans the wall and gates no problem. There are multiple areas around the map for you to spawn your army at, and the AI generally follows you and sets up at the nearest battlements.

There's a large fortress in the top right of the image, the Lord might set up there with 2-3 units himself, if he isn't down with the rest. Shitloads of towers, too.

Nuln

sounds laggy

Would a Tolkien dwarf ever agree to pic related?

A slayer trying to reach a good foe to kill maybe.

Maybe a slayer.