Practical car challenge

Veeky Forums you've just been given between 30 and 40 thousand American Dollars (or your local equivalent) to buy a new production car of your choice with one catch: It must be practical.

>Must be able to fit a reasonable amount of cargo such as 2 travel suitcases and personal bags
>Must fit at least 4 adult males in reasonable comfort (legs not pushed up too close or high)
>Coupes are fine provided you don't violate the previous rule

f150

Hyundai Azera Limited

>practical
I'm single, so I guess a base model no options MX-5. That's practical enough for me.

As for 4 adult males? Yeah a Miata could fit four adult males.

pretty much anything from mazda
for 30-40k you get japanese reliability, practicality, fuel economy and nice genuine leather interiors

While I desperately want an ND myself you broke the rules Tom Brady.

My choice is the stinger V6 GT.

Unironically, the Lexus Ct hybrid, its got everything for around 33-37k, and it has potential for future modding

Skoda Octavia VRS Estate.

I'd probably buy a FoST and pocket the rest of the money

Guess I'll keep the Jaguar XE I bought last month then

>pocket the rest of the money
Good idea, repairs and public transport will run you a fortune on that.

Commodore fits the bill perfectly, too bad they stopped making them

Focus RS

Nice cylinder head you have there, be a shame if something happened to it.

looks the part too

*rattling intensifies*

You can have the t5 version under a 40k

>4 adult males
>in your personal car

Practical for who? Are you some sort of gay pimp?

Put them in a limo like a real pimp.

Buick Regal TourX.

Lancer Ev-

Done.

Skoda Superb, Honda Accord, Toyota Camry, Volvo V70.

Coupes have two doors instead of four so the rear seats can not be accessed very practically, so that is out of the question.

>2015
>New
it's like you don't know what year it is.

>actually buying brand new
I'd rather let bad credit cucks take the depreciation hit first. Then experience a new to me car.

Lol the RC-F has depreciated more than the BMW M4.
I remember depreciation was the main argument in a RCF vs M4 discussion for lexus shills.

Ehhh no. The main argument is that the RCF is naturally aspirated and not a boosted krautbox that'll be in the repair shop every other month.

Except the current gen M3 and M4 are very reliable cars.

And the current Lexus cars are not?

They are reliable but the driving dynamics and performance are sub par which makes the RCF, ISF, GSF obsolete in comparison to M cars.
If the reliability difference was noticeable the lexuses would be a good option though.

Poorfag detected. Enjoy your petri dish of faeces.

It'll be noticed by the time any poorfag Veeky Forums poster is able to afford any of them.

If you like sitting on the stick or on your friend's dick like the faggot you are, I guess a Miata can fit 4 adults.