Heroes of the Storm General - /hotsg/

ALL PAID UP Edition

What's new?

>Garrosh, Skins, Mounts, and more; Now LIVE!
youtu.be/59jgXbrI6bs

>Garrosh - Warcraft Warrior; Now LIVE!
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/garrosh/
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20898720/
youtu.be/s-_qEVW9I_A

>Heroes of the Storm 2.0
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20695700/
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/

>For New Players
>Welcome to Heroes of the Storm
youtu.be/wPk004vsjuE
>Official Community Resources, Guides, and Tips
>Talent Calculators, Statistics, Youtubers, and more
us.battle.net/heroes/en/guides-resources/
>Tier lists are effective guidance tools, but should never be blindly followed
heroescounters.com/map
robogrub.com/tierlist
tentonhammer.com/articles/heroes-of-the-storm-tier-list

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20944010/
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20976067/
>Current Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20944073/

>Where can I find fellow players to group up with and discuss the game?
"/join Veeky Forums" in game chat

Previous :

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SVYmPIJt2BI
youtube.com/watch?v=KXVtpOHQqvY
youtube.com/watch?v=LOXkeu_XVjU
youtube.com/watch?v=rJdjQAk3WsU
youtube.com/watch?v=klB6IAfNKmw
youtube.com/watch?v=Rz3d3_4ij-g
youtube.com/watch?v=gSjf5ChDDqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxX-4QT17XE
youtube.com/watch?v=1iNjldnNSPY
youtube.com/watch?v=v_f8UFv_Ytc
youtube.com/watch?v=LlclotlIh_g
youtube.com/watch?v=A1xN5FWwlAI
youtube.com/watch?v=5a7L71jsC4M
youtube.com/watch?v=tgXPRxmHk6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=TQq4LjSF2rc
youtube.com/watch?v=W-l64Aq5smo
youtube.com/watch?v=cXd2SxuyMTE
youtube.com/watch?v=Np4gH8KHNfw
youtube.com/watch?v=niEjb5t29Pc
youtube.com/watch?v=wtb53WAg3ws
heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator/rexxar#gpp5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for where are the hots feet

Maiev?

I'm going to marry LiLi Stormstout!

Get out footfags

Auriel - dumb shit bitch, voiced by nigger, refuses to help IMPERIVS
Brightwing - pretty nice helpful animal
Cassia - literally SJW
Chromie - cute but actually a dragon so disgusting
D.Va - gook bitch SJW superhero gamer girl fantasy
Jaina - piece of shit super traitor bitch, helps kill her own father, ignores Scourge in Stratholme, fucks with dragons
Johanna - extremely disgusting woman trying to be a man, SJW hairstyle
Kerrigan - piece of shit super traitor bitch who thinks her revenge should matter
Li Li - nice girl I would drink her tea and say thanks li li
Li-Ming - fucking disgusting gook shit bitch thinks too highly of herself + mega slut
Lt. Morales - nice woman I guess but seems like she is overweight on her portrait, should take care of her health
Lunara - disgusting shit bitch degenerate supertrash also thinks she is the best, cause she is the literal who daughter of Cenarius
Lucio - gay nigger tranny DJ
Nova - super disgusting race mixing piece of shit, all she does is fart and get fucked
Sgt. Hammer - same as Lt. Morales
Sonya - would suck her cock
Sylvanas - the worst bitch ever disgusting pile of shit thinks her unlife should matter
Tracer - most subhuman char ever, lesbian pile of shit, disgusting body, haircut and personality
Tyrande - down's syndrome piece of shit, 10k+ yrs old but is super fucking dumb bimbo, nigger accent
Valeera - super shit slut fucked by orcs, disgusting personality
Valla - ok I guess but shit voice, should talk less this fucking bitch
Zagara - nice pleasant mother but really disgusting alien freak
Zarya - same as Johanna

>throw Varian/Thrall into team or towers on CD
Well played

>being this furry
Laffin @ u

shit let me try again
favorite this pasta

fug
whatever i give up

DAILY REMINDER THAT 27.07.2017 WILL BE FOREVER REMEMBERED AS A DARK DAY IN ORCISH HISTORY.

youtube.com/watch?v=SVYmPIJt2BI

Blizzard really fucked up with Garrosh's representation in Heroes of the Storm. His abilities and role do not fit his character fantasy in any way. His kit should have been for another character.

Yes, he is fun to play. But he should have been a bruiser, like Artanis, but with burst and less focus on defense and with an ability to force 1v1.

>what Blizzard devs did
Hey guys we plan to release Garrosh somewhere in summer 2017
Fast forward summer 2017
Alright guys just attach some existing kit to Garrosh and release him. And dont forget to make a legendary skin + bike with a bunch of tints

next hero = Garrosh, multiclass
here is some Garrosh gameplay music

youtube.com/watch?v=KXVtpOHQqvY
youtube.com/watch?v=LOXkeu_XVjU
youtube.com/watch?v=rJdjQAk3WsU
youtube.com/watch?v=klB6IAfNKmw
youtube.com/watch?v=Rz3d3_4ij-g
youtube.com/watch?v=gSjf5ChDDqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxX-4QT17XE
youtube.com/watch?v=1iNjldnNSPY
youtube.com/watch?v=v_f8UFv_Ytc
youtube.com/watch?v=LlclotlIh_g
youtube.com/watch?v=A1xN5FWwlAI
youtube.com/watch?v=5a7L71jsC4M
youtube.com/watch?v=tgXPRxmHk6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=TQq4LjSF2rc
youtube.com/watch?v=W-l64Aq5smo
youtube.com/watch?v=cXd2SxuyMTE
youtube.com/watch?v=Np4gH8KHNfw
youtube.com/watch?v=niEjb5t29Pc
youtube.com/watch?v=wtb53WAg3ws

Garroshfags btfo

They should nerf Garrosh

>call gg
>team gets mad
>challenge them to prove me wrong
>they carry me while i just sit in a lane and push
>i still get mvp
on an unrelated note, is it possible to get reported for "stealing" mvp?

So what's the Xul build now? Cursed strikes, Scythes or Skeleton?

all skeletons + executioner

Anyone know when next hero tease and next balance patch is coming up?

>pic related

>best hero diversity:
DotA
>best music and art:
LoL
>best lore and map(s):
HotS

How accurate is this?

> is it possible to get reported for "stealing" mvp?

I wouldn't say League is best anything

That's because you're an idiot.

Blackheart's Bay is the best map. Debate me.

>namenigger defending riot

Pve map

>Get the first couple of turn-ins
>Win

Good map

Objective is atrocious, the literal map is pretty good tho.

Maps where you can inflict core damage without being near the enemy base are bad

>not being able to handle two chests at once

I need to know something about this games controls.

True or False. Holding a ability hotkey will cast it as soon as you are out of silence/stun.

I feel that I am getting vary inconsistent t results with this method.

>winning
>suddenly D.Va pushes enemy malf out of harm and varian into squishies
>they wipe us out
>tell "nice save d.va"
>he goes balliautistic and then throws the game

I fucking love playing Genji desu.

>get slight advantage
>enemy team can't go into their own jungle
>let alone contest turnins
ebin

why do people never listen ?
every single time I tell some dude to not first pick jaina he does and then is useless for the whole fucking game

So, all of them?

>pre make game with vg
>why are they so bad
>suddenly remember that vg is the same board that now houses the Sonic fandom

Too fucking big. 90% of the reason why it's so PvE-centric is because the objective itself is distributed over every fucking inch of the game's biggest map both vertically and horizontally, but killing someone who's nabbed all the camps gives you all their hard work for nothing, so there's no reason to ever fight. Especially because it takes so fucking long just to run to turn-in from anywhere else. It's like Dota 6.83 as a HotS map. All it needs is a gun-toting midget and an angry bootleg Zul'Jin.

Gamescom can't come soon enough

Hero diversity, music and art goes to Dota incredibly easily, you can wholly replace the music with other packs they've given away or that are like 2c a thing on the market if you want and they actually bother to visually remake their characters while still keeping the spirit, unlike LeL who only facelift "muh ugly characters" half the time so that vapid shitters will buy them afterwards, as well as trashing their kits and giving them new and generic shit to match.

Li Li a cute. A CUTE!

This and no comebacks. There is a reason pro players don't play this shithole of a map.

>Team is shit
>Call GG
>Team gets mad
>Insults trow, insults get, they are playing serious
>Anyho we won
>Meanwhile the chat is filled with: Ill report you, my racist comments and some spanish shit I trow so they get buttmad as hell
>Im the MVP

QMs sure are pretty fun

LE EPIN TROLE xd

are there news for the next hero? garrosh was a disappointment

wow! two at once!

>opressor work vs cho and gall

wew lad

desu they've all been disappointments since Lunara

>A disappointment

He's fun as fuck though, it sucks they were retarded and gave him like zero damage but at least the moveset is entertaining enough for being some generic warrior shit.

How do i git gud at Alarak?

Also is shield wall / second wind / twin blades Varian good?

Garrosh is fun but I'm more disappointed by the lackluster "reworks" and no real balance changes this patch.

Will Kel Thuzad be the next hero?

were you really expecting something out of d.va players?

Yes it basically turns him into 75% of a hero it's great

Practice the pull into the Q, and work on your positioning

>Also is shield wall / second wind / twin blades Varian good?
No, try Overpower Sheildwall Taunt. It has decent burst and amazing CC to get your team a kill, and it can do enough work on it's own by using the taunt to reset overpower so you can sometimes get solokills if your team is too trash to follow up on your taunt (Takes away half of BWs HP) and makes sure you have the survivability to escape, and some way to peel for your team.

I havent played Tyrande in a while, is she even more worthless as a healer now

>their team - D.VA
>your team - no warriors
Shit never gets old

Garrosh is fucking great until you reach the late game, but he's still fun, even if you're doing fuck all

>my lane: me, their entire team
>my teammate's lanes: everyone other than me and a blind nova

Hes great even in late game for picks, but his damage falls off. Hes not a damage hero anyway so whatever.

>only constable

You almost were as bad so yeah constant

you forgot to say me unga team bunga

oh shit sorry

BUNGA
TEAM

Jimmy had a hard life..

>victory rush
>on Battlefield
you are the bunga

>best music and art: LOL
Nah. LoL is just dumbed down DotA with generic anime art. Also probably has the worst balance.

>sudden surge around stukov release
>now we crawling near ded again
how and why

I like it, its very relaxing to pick Samuro and just PvE the whole game. Probably needs to be adjusted a bit though.

this game really needs big content being added regularly to be alive, such a shame.

People are too busy playing, duh

what sucks is that relative to other games it does

balance patches every other week, heroes every 3-5, big shit around the corner, big names being released back to back.

I guess TI really stole all of our shitposters.

I would desu

she seems high maintenance to bone with caution

>Also probably has the worst balance

It absolutely does. Dota has no real reason to make new characters OP other than doing so purely just by designing them to do fun and new things and that coming out overtuned at times, LeL has had periods where the ~meta~ ranged carry and shit was guaranteed to only be the newest couple guys and similar for other roles because how else do you make a good community and fair playing field other than routinely gouging your players for more money.

why queue for unranked and only play one hero?
is it better or worse than draft dodging?

only sustain I had since malf was always dead

you picked the wrong talent. You would have got more value from second wind. If you were on Braxis or shrines, you'd have made the right choice, but alas, you bunga AND team bunga.

Because at least people can pick around you and carry you to victory . QM you either go 5 man deathball or pray the other team has a worse hero composition and or better retards and gg ez players.
It's still better than HL where every retard that makes you lose breaks your soul as you descend further into bronze after you carried through placements to 8 wins and still ended in silver 2 and after a 15 winning streak blizzard decided to nerf your whole account by flooding your team with Russians and romanians until you hit bronze 1 . I've only had fun playing again by returning to QM. I'm on a winning streak of 23 with medivh right now since retards can't deal with him.
HL is cancer unless you grind enough QM to place into at least plat 2-1 for next season.
TL is the most based game mode.

we were always on lane, I got plenty of value out of it, by the point I picked it we had already lost anyway

yeah but at the end of the day people remember that it's hots then go back to whatever their main game is until the next big hero or promo/hots 2.0 thing

Because they're hoping for people to build around them, which obviously doesn't happen in Quick Match.

>tfw friend only plays abathur in qm/unranked and constantly flames teammates
>flat-out refuses to play ranked because it's too toxic/tryhard

Got a chance to play this rexxar build earlier heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator/rexxar#gpp5

Holy shit it's absurd. Clear waves in maximum 2 birds. Have a ton of regen. Slow niggers the fuck down, for forever. Once you get your 13 slow one fucker down while you attack 2x a second for 190+ damage, not counting misha hits. Then you get your 16 and just run fuckers down. Then you get your 20 and they can NEVER FUCKING ESCAPE unless they have a big huge dash.

"But rexxar is about meeeercing" No he's fucking not, if you want to do camps play artanis or greymane or sonya. Rexxar is about being unable to remove from lane while he goes face on you at all times. Aspect of the hawk is literally better than fucking stimpack on a 7 second cooldown.

>"But rexxar is about meeeercing" No he's fucking not

Then why did you take the merc talent, dumbass?

Forgot to switch that one from loading the page up. Level 1 is supposed to be spirit swoop. My bad.

what rank are you guys actually

>tfw ended d1 two seasons ago and haven't played ranked since
mostly just log on for dailies and check in here to keep up with devlopments

teaser when

On my way back up to plat 2 where I ended last season, but I got literal psychopaths throwing games.

>Garrosh flaming cause I pick genji, eventually goes afk and throws game
>chromie who goes meme loop against 4 melee rather than controlling them with slowing sands. Also goes retarded shit like extra pinpoint damage and then lands like 2 skillshots "I have most damage" (but only cause afk splitpush gaz has already fed butcher 11 fucking kills and his whole team just dives on lunara at the start of every fight and ignores memeloop chromie).
>Nazeebo who afks for 4 minutes at start of match "I was eating pizza".

oh i dont play i just upvote good posts

Oh, and the best part about the chromie!!! 22% winrate this season.

Love those people who take their 15-30% niche picks into hero league and then are somehow surprised when their team is angry at them and it didnt work.

>Valla
>shit voice

You take that back, faggot.
Valla is voiced by Laura Bailey and Laura Bailey is literally perfect in all aspects.

>Li Li - nice girl I would drink her tea and say thanks li li

Didn't read the rest of the post but that's a nice post

I can't remember were they planning on reworking Morales at some point or was that just all speculation?

Blizz said they were like four months ago, but then again they said they were reworking Leoric even longer than that.

Maybe never

KEL'THUZAD CONFIRMED OMG

proofs

assuming a 50% winrate, how many games does it take to get to get a hero to lvl 100?

like 550-700

damn, i love playing azmo but i'm not sure i could handle playing him that many times

how the fuck do people even have the time to play that many games as one hero?