youtu.be/uk4FbEvt-Ec
youtu.be/vPEVn3Sb96g
youtu.be/xCUgU8q_rfI
youtube.com/watch?v=0wJIge6bnd8
youtu.be/swplZPJT2A0
youtu.be/n7fbVYiYp_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nope

That is not James user. Although he is quite handsome.

Some people are way too retarded, it's surprising how dumb stupid people can be.
>If i push this thing with all my strength like a monkey with aspergers having a fit, it moves a little bit!
ok then like don't do that maybe

the thing is real luxury car interiors aren't supposed to be this flimsy.

it's marketed as a 4 door saloon not a luxury car

huehuehue
youtu.be/uk4FbEvt-Ec

THE BEST OR NOTHING BITCH!

huehuehuehue
youtu.be/vPEVn3Sb96g

I work at a benz dealership and I've only encountered with stuff like this on pre production demo cars

huehuehuehuehue
youtu.be/xCUgU8q_rfI

Spanish guy roast the shit outta a Bimmer
youtube.com/watch?v=0wJIge6bnd8

plastic noise is hardly comparable to a shaking center console though.
imagine how bad the kia interior will be in a few years.

HUEHUEHUEHUE
youtu.be/swplZPJT2A0

notice that sticker? Demo car

that would drive me insane

huehue... nigger I just can't. So they let journos, who are literally going to help promote their products, drive around in creaking shitboxes?
youtu.be/n7fbVYiYp_w

I was going to say, that you were going overboard with the hate.

Then I saw the price
>67 Euros base model
>100 Euros top trim

TOP FUCKING KEK

They deserve the ridicule.

this is like listening to a woman breathing heavily

s-s-stop n-n-no onii-chan no!

where?
stinger gt starts at 44k euros in Germany (55k for the V6)
for reference the 4 series gran coupe starts at 39k euros

Sorry, couldnt hear you over the symphony of RATTLING krautboxes.

d-d-don't grab me there! you're grabbing me in THAT place! how can you do that with your hands! n-n-no!

Honestly it will be another decade or two until I would have enough confidence in Korean manufacturers to buy one of their cars. Maybe hyundai has a good track record but I'm still iffy about even those

[cringing intensifies]

Netherlands.

Overall it isn't a bad car but what type of soy boy would spend upwards of $48,000 on one of these when they could have literally anything better?
A Camaro SS, Challenger RT, or Mustang GT would all perform better for less money and generally be the same quality.

inb4 "muh imports superior quality, America succs"
inb4 "those aren't classy enough because I live in cuckfornia

You cant use the pricing from the netherlands as a standard of comparison because your prices are always retarded for cars

$48k is Chebby SS money if you really wanted a fast 4dr

either way just the fact that it's more expensive than a 4 series gran coupe in europe already makes the kia pointless

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

OH NONO NONONO NO

>y-you wont notice the garbage build quality if you don't touch it

lol im so mature xd

Well, who honestly goes about touching all the wood panels while driving around?

>he drives with untouched wood
I'm sorry you're such a pathetic virgin

Hehehehehe

>It's...it's only a demo!

Fuck off back to /v/

no one legitimately thinking of buying a Stinger GT is cross-shopping with 2-door muscle cars, especially not in Yurop.

Kek, even my $2000 20 year old Subaru doesn't do that

Ive never seen a kia interior falling apart unless its over 20 years old and abused. Unlike American interiors that fall apart just by looking at them

that has more to do with protectionist European legislation than the actual cost of buying a Stinger.

I think some of these might be press cars that are abused to hell from people like Mat Watson constantly wiggling every panel they can.

My Veloster doesn't do any of this shit and it's a last-generation Korean econobox literally.

In a couple of years the interior will fall apart and rattle on it's own.

its a 4 door sporty saloon you retard.

The Chevy SS isnt even that shoddy.

He basically read the spec sheet and then did a gimmick race against some skateboarders or something. I think that's as close to a bad review as GT will give any car from a major manufacturer.