/bdog/ The MMORPG Black Desert

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG developed by Pearl Abyss. It features non-tab targeted action combat, zerg pvp, infinite grinding and a sudo-sandbox experience.

>Latest NA/EU Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes.5/

>Latest KR News
invenglobal.com/game/Black Desert

>/BDOG/ Discord
discord.gg/ETsNjaW

>Useful Links, Guides, Guilds & Info
pastebin.com/G2AYpY4V
>NewFAQs
Read the pastebin, Ctrl+F, jfgi before posting.
Many guests passes are available for those that wish to try the game for 7 days.

Previous thread:

First for rangers.

Second for kill yourself ugly faggot.

Today i caught a really BIG and SLIMEY! fishy!

It made me so so happy! :) :P :D

What has my friendly general /bdog/ caught today? Anything exciting? Let me know! I really want to know friends! xD

Hi coco.

First for meguri is my wife.

hi pik

>made 100mil yesterday
>already have 100mil today plus my night grind session

>look at bank
>still no money
>gear still hasn't progressed
where the fuck does it all go?

Y-you too

It's a sorc outfit, Lucien Blanc

Want to ERP right now? Message me, Vogler

hug me daddy

shut the fuck up!!!!

pik here, we are just guildmates.

holy shit "wow ur really thicc and super original because your characters face is clearly fucking ugly looking but thats just so its super unique i bet your really cool to hang out with wanna meet up somewhere babe you and me can have a doozie like pvz or if you want some high skill tvt if ytou know what i mean haha anyway you probably eat a lot being so fucking fat and you gotta make smelly farts and everything so ill hoiok you up with air freshener and a METRIC TON of good food you can chow down on any time you say "pour my fuel down my gullethole soldierboy" and ill obey this command you big fat gassy hog you

im glad i red about your story it enthrealled me with all the rips and turns it was riveting every clanking step after step of the way that was fully sick so I gotta say that i look foreward to tomorrow where i can see another gorgeous picture of you along with an interesting tale for the ages to go with it like a fine vintage sauvignon blanc and a creamy moldy cheese like brie or something cool like that gotta make sure you air that wine out a little first though, and crack open a bottle thats at least two or three years old and aged nicely, not in a high-temp area, so what im trying to get at is please will you be my steam gf im very lonely, whisper me ingame my name is CrumblyStocking and i need some friends ;-;" this post is pretty weird xD

nani?????

haha very cool post yes it is

Drugs are bad mmkay

shut up dofflin

BBC vs SAC who wins????

Yes, a Striker.

(You)
this is a very nice good one thank you for my good posts here me well your welcome to post this wjever you want oh yeah yeah man this is really cool of a post and its fully in the sickrange well what are you sure yeah man damn dude thats cool as hell i cant really believe it but thanks ahh yeah no worries dude anytime this is just what i do oh yeah yeah man thats my little hobby yknow just do this stuff all the time oh man thats cool can you show me some more yeah dude just send me a whisper ingame or something my name is Grungoid44 oh yeah ill send it right now ok sick just got one is this like from you with the name SlugFeast42 yeah thats me alright lets take this ingame then dude ill show ya the ropes alright thanks man cya there!

Rangers go

Take care of nature and it will take care of you.

If only you took care of your face as good as your farm.

what the fuck is this thing?

Don't bully, user...

Bullying's the only thing that incest-spawn of a face is good for.

A dark knight, a sharp black crystal shard, 4 weeds, and a twig.

I definitely see weeds and twigs, but I don't see any dk in that picture.

Don't! Be nice...

The piercings and glasses only make it worse

Your character is fine, it's not super attractive but it's different than the same face waifu blow up doll erp characters people make and that's why people are shitting on you.

Are you owl-sitting Mr. Hoots?

Heidel fountain Cal 2 10 minutes

says the ugly land whale.
Get pretty or fuck off.

Well what is he supposed to do when you're asleep huh? By the way you should give him more baths he looks dusty there.

Hey don't steal MY MEME

Bullying is just physical attraction that is not fully realized.

You're supposed to give them dustbaths.

Duh.

I don't think that is right coco. Dont be lazy with Mr.Hoots!

i hope you kys

Default with black hair

kys

Is this some sort of ritual?

Good luck with your waterpark dailies.

I got an ogre ring yesterday. And two crescents from grinding today. I should go buy Powerball.

Master 2 trading when you nerd.

Im pretty much done with my dk so ill get that with mystic.

Are you going to level all over again? Wouldn't be easier just to park your dk on the npc and use a maid to throw items on the warehouse and sell them on the dk?

at this point I want nothing to do with my dk anymore, so I will level up all of my professions again. itll take time but so be it, until then im gathering materials and all that to make things a little easier.

ITC mating ritual. They're burning money for Jamal.

Congrats megu!

Thanks. Got RCE and Ancient Weapon Core from the boxes.

I hope it all blows up.

All that, on top of joining IC? You're truly blessed my friend!

It'll blow up into a nice sum of silver.

more like 1fs gods willing.

>change my lean, tall Maehwa to a generic big titty bimbo

What are some ocassions where your were misguided by the thirst?

post before and after

t. jagbo

GL Megu

Who is this?

MissAlice18

Altinova mornings!

I can't hold all this luck

The luck of an IC member!

Whoa it worked. Congrats!

Wow this game can go to hell.

RNG carried to the end

your now called face hardware

>It's a play around in Beauty for an hour and not actually do any grinding episode

Meet me at heidel fountain in 6 hours 30 minutes.

Ok

>not being level 61
NA shitters everyone. I bet you go to every Nouver

no that's grape-chan

>your

nevermind come to heidel fountain right NOW

>you will leave your perfectly sculpted BDO waifu behind one day

How do you deal with this

Can we only hope that another game will even more detailed character customization and similar art style will come along right ;_;

Would you protect this smile?

Every loli has to grow up one day. We can't change it anyway so enjoy the time you still have.

Make a honey select card of your waifu.

I will become a top tier artist and depict the lesbian and hetero adventures of my characters.

becoming an artist to draw waifus is one of those things we've probably all considered but were too lazy to try

Godspeed user.

Got 3 liverto bundles from world bosses and an ogre ring from event chest today. I suppose my luck has ended.

Or it could just be beginning friend.

I sincerely hope so, thanks for the well wishes.

Fuck you.

Hey i got my DK for my thicc thrist
I love my mae the way she is

Good thing I managed to escape then.

It's too late. The eggs have already been planted in you.

Meet me at the Heidel fountain in 3 minutes and 15 seconds

Stop trying to force your meme Vogler

That wasn't me that time, someone stole it.

SKULLDRINKER FIND WOMAN AND FUCK RIGHT NOW. WHO WOMAN I FIND AND WHERE? TRACK BITCH AND MAKE BREEDING SLUT. MAKE MANY SONS THAT FUCK OTHER WOMEN. STRONG CLAN, FUNDAMENTAL. NEED BIG STRONG WOMAN THAT WONT BREAK EASY THIS TIME.

You, me, Heidel fountain in 56 seconds

whisper bangui