German """"""""Quality""""""""""

German """"""""Quality""""""""""

youtube.com/watch?v=ciMY_MKKGpM

youtube.com/watch?v=xkNSn9w09Hk

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What a joke, Creaks worse than my 94 Kia Spectra.

Seriously, German engineering is now a Long dead meme and the only people who still buy German cars are Niggers and Arabs. Period.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HGdmoEWabg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Preaching to the choir mate

It's that stupid plop in plastic, you can't really get it right for cheap.

Spotted the kia fangirl, just wait until someone posts the wobbly stinger center console lmao
You've never sat in either of those cars btw

It's obvious they are overlaying creaking plastic sounds to the video, in other news, it's fake. Stay mad Garbinger fag

well, tested this and I can do this in my E60
OP's vid tho is completely fake

i cant do it in my e39 and in my dads e60 and my gfs e46
fix your car

>gf’s e46
Girls driving e46 are a turn off, get her something cute like a juke

>Buying the entry level car from a luxury car company
Its your own damn fault.
My mom had a C class and my dad had an E class.
The E had better leather, plastics and was better in every way.
The C's steerwheel started to peel and the rubber seals on the door came loose.
You get what you pay for.
Whats next? comparing a boxer to a 911?

>juke
die in a car fire

The actual entry lever car is the CLA. But why should any brand not assemble their entry-levels withe the same rigor, except with lower quality materials? Just because a Honda has less fancy leather and plastics doesn't mean it's built shoddily.

You can blame California for this. No really. Their fucking ridiculous bullshit safety and emissions laws are to blame. They are forcing the entire car industry to make plastic cuck-mobiles. The fact is that container ships shit out more pollution than all of the cars combined.

I will also put some blame on BMW, MB, and Audi...They should have NEVER made cars under $60k. Never. Fucking the poor and the middle class. They don't deserve European cars. They should be driving American shitboxes and Korean dogshit.

>The C's steerwheel started to peel and the rubber seals on the door came loose.
The cars shouldn't do this. At all. Ever. Your interior should rattle and break from mild pressure from the finger tips. Especially at the price point of 35k+

>You get what you pay for
So a 35k BMW has a worse interior than an 18k civic

Yea real "get what you pay for"

BMW is just a cheapskate company.

>It's California's fault Germany makes shit cars

This

Hondas higher end cars like the accords and acuras don't do this. So for 35k you can get a leather accord that doesn't rattle, squeak and creak or you can buy a 35k BMW that does

It's just shitty engineering and BMW is cheap in out

Nonsense post.

It's because of two things. Clips and adhesive tape. Look at an old BMW or Mercedes, it's held together by fasteners. My E24 dash has 50+ screws from every imaginable angle, takes hours to remove, a new 3 series just snaps together like a lego. It takes 3x longer at every part of the line during production of the car, fasteners can be stripped, requires someone with more training to install, requires torque tools, are more expensive, but it's really just the time on the line, when you are making 500k cars saving 30 seconds on a trim panel is MASSIVE. Same with tape and seals, look at an old style push on seal, the rubber is molded around a metal track that holds on to a pinch weld. Putting a seal on with adhesive makes the seal much easier to produce (just a piece of rubber), makes the closure easier to design, and is again faster to install on the line. Mercedes only has to fix these things during the warranty period, only if the customer complains, do you think they give a shit if the car falls apart after that or sounds like a 1977 Chevy Van?

but it's a coupe
e46 coupes a cute

It’s just the interiors retard

They're built in Alabama by slack-jawed-yokels and niggers.

>tfw old Pontiacs have the coolest interior features that makes it sound like a prop plane.

Are other manufacturers even trying?

youtube.com/watch?v=HGdmoEWabg4

>Whats next? comparing a boxer to a 911?
Funny you say that, the main difference between the 911 and Boxster interiors is the top part of the dash.

You just have noodle arms.

For comparison.

Nice damage control, gook shill. But here on Veeky Forums, we constantly shit on German cars as well, it's just that Kia decided to make a car so much worse than even the Germans that you get so butt blasted.

Nice engines btw, what are you at now in your recall? 1.2 million?

We like Japanese cars here. Superior nip cars folded 1000 times for superior nip quality

Audi has always made poorfag cars until the 90s though.

Modern nipp cars are garbage too, put together in 3rd world shitoles.

I thought my C215 mercedes had some iffy build quality in certain spots. Now I know it could be much worse.

it sounds like my 20 year old volvo.

Even my fucking Commodore doesn't do this, top kek