github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases/
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

siveran.github.io/calc.html
pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAJuhotl1ntsaDdH316ebtzCJ4Ba_AW9tbHC7-aQDHi9v5lilxH5ZLKbw1eq6bAvjhIfLu02nKzdmwcWm6-L3wzq00SaIhEjQHyL02RMrCpu1hMW-OjlSTm1cQO_roS_DbWqMrJgTbR9BHU89X0lRytPaOxB7S661SNtegLNJsc8VkUe0DGf89W_sGPRxlS4UCb6K6NZSrwcef8aX9A5Il5WIQsgUbRld8iLqSRM0Cg18XGtYB-tjGyURUB3ZsNhQMJwyuW8RljW5j_p0gdlbcNSLeiy_Y0NMs5Mf53QqU0NU3V9SUzsNGGo8tsgMdoIRD0yDES-TJw==
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1931405
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Shaper: If there are hungry homeless people, and you have a pizza, you should give ALL OF your pizza to the hungry homeless people. No matter what.

What did he mean by this?

How do i move around in this game??

voice commands

with your mouse

based xbox master race

Can I get uhhhhhhh, Elreon 8 meta mod?

Is this site still accurate?
siveran.github.io/calc.html
I've heard something might have changed since the last update to it.

>implying I have any baubles

man I'm running myself dry trying to link this 6s soul mantle, I don't have any extra currency for pots

I love how Death and Taxes is a T12 map, but drops the Orb that upgrades a T9 to T14.

>not ez mace
ruined

>game freezes while I'm facing a rare
>BANIG :DDDD
>alt-f4
>no reaction
>have to reboot completely because poe managed to fuck my whole computer up
>DOUBLE BANIG :DDDDD
>somehow still alive and well
[subscribe]

trustworthy mastercrafting service machine broke

>someone just gave me an exalt for an item I was selling that was priced at less than the value of an exalt

Today was pretty good day.

Sold doryani scepter for 50c, Nigamamu for 48c and a couple of queen of the forest for 10-15, atziri boots for 12c and I'm probably forgetting 2 or 3 more

what's that mtx that's black with the gold accents and has a cape?

>atziri boots for 12c
What?
Those are 1c

legacy league supporter pack most likely

Speaking of, do I Orb Coves or Overgrown Shrine?

this seems like it could be decent master-crafting fodder?

You should really check the range of the stats before pricing an item user.

>coves
simple circle

>overgrown shrine
fucking annoying maze piece of shit with shitty density

if you removed that shit ele res roll it'd be good

coves, Overgrown Shrine is slow and has a retarded boss.

retard

finally

>unironically using belly
are you retarded?

Did his guy push to these nodes then remove the smaller nodes but keep the larger ones? Why is this possible?

Tree if it matters: pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAJuhotl1ntsaDdH316ebtzCJ4Ba_AW9tbHC7-aQDHi9v5lilxH5ZLKbw1eq6bAvjhIfLu02nKzdmwcWm6-L3wzq00SaIhEjQHyL02RMrCpu1hMW-OjlSTm1cQO_roS_DbWqMrJgTbR9BHU89X0lRytPaOxB7S661SNtegLNJsc8VkUe0DGf89W_sGPRxlS4UCb6K6NZSrwcef8aX9A5Il5WIQsgUbRld8iLqSRM0Cg18XGtYB-tjGyURUB3ZsNhQMJwyuW8RljW5j_p0gdlbcNSLeiy_Y0NMs5Mf53QqU0NU3V9SUzsNGGo8tsgMdoIRD0yDES-TJw==

Any of the other Master (lvl6) currency deals worth it besides Vorici?

which skill should I take first for totem build, hinekora or tukohama? I'm playing hc

Thanks. I'm mostly comparing Div Card drops. I don't care about layout. These 2 are the best T9s.
Overgrown Shrine has better Cards.

Noob here. I just found a Superior Summon Raging Spirit. What's the difference from the regular one?

:^)

path towards the leech up top, hinekora

How much would a 6L Kaom's Heart cost?

This Jewel and that usage is awful.
Superior means an item has higher Quality. A modifier that provides a bonus based on what it's on. On Gems, it gives them various bonuses.

Who else here actually plays?

Garbage, I won't go higher than 10c

there's a unique which lets you allocate skill points without pathing to them if they're in range

ie 1 jewel to remove 4 skill points

damn dude. is that for personal use?

>le epic rmt posting
Yawn

minion speed from quality. very very nice for srs

pls help me out if this is sc harbinger ;_;

Thanks senpai, then would you say that this guy is kinda lost and didn't make a very good CA build?

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1931405

lmao please tell me this guy is in standard. That would make my day.

Yeah, playing scorching ray. Equipping this staff and chucking a level 1 empower onto it on top of my prior links gave me 5k base DPS increase

I actually spent the last 4 days grinding like fuck. Happened to get a second exalt drop, sold an Energy Within, sold a Mortal piece, a good Devoto's, like 300 Jews, 100 Fuse and so on.
I'm fucking broke now.
Opal Rings are the next grind

not this shit league

I am poverty stricken.

The guy who made the build or the guy who posted that? I am in Soft atm, but he claims it is HC compatible. Honestly I have only played this game twice, it was in essence and I did warchief and CA back then, Ca was more fun so I was just looking for a CA build.

>220 map boss kills
>5 uber trials found total, 2 of which were repeats

SSF SURE IS EPIC

What would be the point of farming opal rings? I mean if you can't shit on the game with that staff you might as well do another build

The guy who made the build. I see his thread now that you posted it. Don't follow that build, it's a typical shitcore guide.
>pretty good cheap build :)
>so just spend several exalts on crafting a top tier bow
Its not very noob friendly.

How do you guys deal with mana when leveling cyclone? Even with wurm's and slitherpinch I can't keep that shit for more than 1-2 casts.

Do I really have to path over to spirit void or remove a support?

god this league is so bad, not worth playing and maps didn't change so why bother with grinding more shit drops

how long until next league
what do i do until then

YOU ARE LIKE BABBY

fucker

>hold cyclone button down
>everything dies before you run out of mana
>use a mana potion for bosses

Why shit on the game when you can do a huge shit on the game

I've already sold two Opals to fund this staff actually

Is it worth killing the map bosses?

My build isn't really good for it and I risk dying to some types of bosses, have no problem clearing mob packs though.

Leech doesn't work until you do like 10k dps in act 9 chug dem pots fampai

yes, unless you have a significant chance to dying to them then no

>has more currency than you
>he must rmt

I have two level 90s in SC. It isn't hard to make money if you play. All my currency is tied up in gear though. If I traded all my gear for currency I would have well over that.

Ok, since I started this league in Soft I will try to move from where I already am into a different direction. I am only 45 levels deep so I might be able to still change it around. Hopefully I can figure out a better CA build or someone else will before I change to HC.

No. They just give more xp, not loot. And the amount of time it takes with the new buffed boss life could be better spent mapping more and you'd get more xp that way anyway.

I'm assuming you're on HC, so if you have a chance of dying especially don't do it.

What is the single most tanky character you can make
I've died on 4 HC characters now all around level 50 because enemies just soak so much damage and I have to basically be a screen away from them in order to survive
There is no fucking sense of progression ever because I never feel like my character ever becomes even slightly stronger

just play softcore

Why the fuck are so many idiots jumping into HC with no knowledge

streamers. nice game poetards.

Realistically, how many days would I be grinding Mud Flats act 6 until I had enough of the corrupted Kaom's Heart cards?

Because softcore offers no challenge. Throwing myself at a boss one hundred times doesn't make it feel like I've achieved anything when I finally manage to do a bit more damage or avoid one thing the 101st time

Probably weeks for hours straight
I tried to get humility cards from blood aqueduct and the drop rate is like one per twenty clears

Hardcucks so used to never seeing maps that they think they can corpse wall every boss

>currency market for chaos to regal and regal to chaos both leave you at negative value
nice nice

>use mines
>everything dies before I can even take damage
Uhhhh... poetards???????

>rapid expansion
>phys damage, endurance on stun, moar radius
>limit 3, medium range, at 3 you get over 100% radius

is it even possible to hit 3 jewel nodes with 40str in them at medium radius? because I'm leaning toward trying a gimmick 100% radius groundslam build

>install the game
>begin to play
>huh looks kinda neet
>whoa holy feminine cocks that skilltree
>I really need a guide for it
>Google
>Find neat build
>continue to play
>whoa holy you're mum's clitoris what are those orbs and shards?
>I really need a guide for it
>Google
>Don't understand shit
>Read harder
>continue to play

Skip to endgame, begin mapping, need to learn about atlas, need to learn about shaping, need to learn about itemisation and pricing, need to learn about disabling maps, need to learn about sextant blocking, when does this madness ends? But it's kinda fun i guess.

Okay so this thing is fucking stupid.
I've dropped Temporal Chains blasphemy for flammability because nothing even lives long enough to hit me now

> Planned out Build turned out to be shit

Now I sit on this pile of currency with nothing to do..

>find some dude in the mines
>kill him
>he explodes for 95% of my health
>he drops some unique wand
>get ignited and die before I can reach for healing
nice
let me just start my 5th character in 3 days

just play softcore

fucking owned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>some dude

Nigga here doing HC and doesn't even know about the fucking burning man

>playing hardcore without extensive game knowledge
are you masochistic?

>

>"trading" in this game

spoils of war
not pictured one character I deleted out of pure rage
It's a shame that I always die just when the builds start getting fun

>burning man kills him
>playing HC without knowing about him
Get rekt

>51 EX
become santa

>mfw my friend dies to that very same mob AT LEAST once a league

>find a vaal summon skeletal army gem

holy fucking shit this is awesome. what support gems should i link it with?

t4t :)

dude SOLD lol did u really think such a good item was gonna stay up for more than 30 seconds LMOA refresh ur trade jesus?

minion speed, minion life, minion damage, added fire, increased duration

>HARBINGER PACKS WHEN!!!!

I NEED TO (((SUPPORT))) THIS "GAME"

>muh social interactions
>copy paste automated message requesting trade
>"ty"
wew lads

all these inside a queen sword right? i can afford that one that makes the skeletons SUPER fast

doing a MoM ED Trickster, should I take Walk the Aether or Ghost Dance for my last ascendancy? I feel Walk The Aether will make getting out those EDs faster, but Ghost Dance would increase my survivability

why do 3 marshes vendor into vaal pyramid, essentially trading 3 t3s for 1 t3?

I mean, say what you will but there's a special joy that comes with messing with desperate assholes. You know, the kind of idiots that don't take a non-response for an answer after I've clearly already found a different buyer.

>people ""trade"" in this game
Lol wtf???????