NEW DOUG VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=S6YYun90S8g

lol, the velar is actually shit.

>trusting Doug "If it's made by a brit, it's going in the pit" DeMuro's opinion on anything Land Rover

>Doug has owned more Land Rovers than all of the Veeky Forums shitposter/bus riders combined

Nobody cares fuckoff shill

>mfw this thing is actually good offroad

Sorry, mate. This is Pajeet's issue now.

The LR lineup is getting ridiculous. All these basically indistinguishable models: why??

Because the poo in loos have no fucking clue as to why people like Land Rovers. Why do you think they axed the Defender?

The concept of "go" offroad doesn't translate well into hindi.

What the fuck? is that a wagon? Why is it so low?

It's a cuckover.

It competes with the X1, I have no idea why Doug kept bringing up the slanted roof SUVs since it has NOTHING in common with them.

>Land river sales increased tenfold since pajeets took over
>no fucking clue as to why people like Land Rovers

hmm

Blacks and Arabs are not people.

>everyone who has an opinion differing from mine is /pol/
Epic. No matter your opinion on blacks and Arabs, they have never been purveyors of taste.

>Implying LR/RR was good when it was own by the english

>LR/RR

Your opinion is unrelated and something that belongs on /pol/, do you even think before you post?

Land Rover was garbage long before an Indian company bought them out. They've always been famous for it. The British are incapable of building or designing a reliable high quality vehicle of any sort. They always have to get by on the "charm" of having a rare vehicle, since so few people want to deal with the drama of wondering whether they'll make it back home without a tow truck.

>HOW CAN LAND ROVER BE SHIT THEY'RE SELLING MORE THAN EVER RETARD
>the only people buying them are blacks and Arabs, who historically do not have good taste in vehicles
>WOW RACIST GO TO THE MEANIE BOARD YOU ARE PROBLEMATIC AND DON'T BELONG HERE

>the only people buying them are blacks and Arabs
Confirmed retarded /pol/shitter

And why would that be?

Because other people like range rovers

Not the post-pajeet ones, i'm afraid.

You're grasping now

Yes, /pol/ is for automotive discussion.

>rare vehicle
What?

No, it's for retarded dickwashers like you that love to talk about racial demographics

Not him, but you need to stop getting so offended by facts that you sperg out and start trying to tell people to go to other boards.

>""""facts""""
You guys are beyond help, keep parroting the stupid shit you hear

Just because you get triggered by statistics and reality doesn't mean the things we say aren't factual. I bet you think FBI crime stats are "racist" too. Grow up.

>statistics
But you said they were facts, everytime I reply to you /pol/shitters I'm reminded just how dumb and edgy you all are. Reevaluate your life my guy

>statictics aren't facts

Yep, you are a troll. Not sure why I even gave you the benefit of the doubt. Have a nice day.

Statistics are patterns that are recorded, do you need me to explain the difference between "facts" and "patterns"

>/pol/shitters
There it is again. I've never been on /pol/. As I understand it, it's just a bunch of redditors reciting memes at each other. In what way is having a distaste for Mohammad related to that?

>Blacks and Arabs are not people
>t-trust me guys I'm not from /pol/!

It might shock you to hear this newfriend, but not everyone who is racist is from /pol/.

didn't the kardashians and oil rich sand niggers single handedly keep land rover relevant? i think the brand is trashier and tackier than ever

id rather have a macan than this poo piece of shit

why does Veeky Forums love the most reddit tier youtube garbage? every youshill eceleb you faggots post is garbage

I dont go there and I dislike subhumans.