Episode Ignis to be released on December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer closed beta: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/

>DFF NT
NA and Europe Closed beta Aug. 26 to Sept. 4
Jecht announced: youtu.be/4PqRtRRvDyI

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy:
Anniversary event ongoing all month.
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oQjBPvGSuQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Uh oh!
youtube.com/watch?v=oQjBPvGSuQw

>OP pic looks really fucking bad, but I couldn't find a good screenshot.
You could have used an image that was good of ANY FUCKING ELSE.

I'm gonna swap to Y'shtola over Vincent. I want to get MBlink up ASAP via Tyro's burst.

Sorry senpai. I'll go back to making threads. I would have put Ignis up there.

Tifa is he-whoa!

When will we get Yams as the designated threadmaker?
I could do with some more yuna and refia OPs.

Yeah, mythril planning, didn't saw(or didn't found) one in the pastebin; and the calendar for future events lacks estimated dates.

Instacast with the blink means it'll definitely get some use, but I just want it because Ace is my favorite from T-0. Plus, getting his USB,
SSB, and LMR from the banner, but not his BSB, really bothers me.

There's not a lot of good high res refia stuff, in my experience.

>half an hour of quick attacks.

Can I get a cloud wig on this? Or can someone supply a Cloud wig template?

>RK OP

FFT A SHIT

Worry not, ugly anime girl, next OP will be BASED THUNDERGOD

I love Lightning's voice. Seriously, not
a big fan of the rest of her character but that voice is hot as fuck, especially in the later games when it gets deeper.

>especially in the later games when it gets deeper.
mhmm...

That's pretty gay, user.

Anyone up for a B Team (or whatever you currently have) run of the 120 difficulty of Nemsis? Room is up.

For Infinity Nemesis, I could probably swap to something or someone else (or back to Vincent) if Selphie/Relm are okay with using Shellga/Protectga.

How come it appears to be 8* here but in the job selection you posted a thread ago it doesn't have any panels unlocked?
Same with Lightning.

What? I just prefer a nice mature sounding woman over a shrill high-pitched anime girl.

>Celes
Top tier
>Beatrix
Good tier
>Curilla
ok tier
>Ayame
tsundere tier
>Klara
ok tier
>Romaa Mihgo
waifu tier
>Semih Lafihna
ok tier
>Lightning
tsundere/bad tier
>Livia sas Junius
meh tier
>Lucia goe Junius
better than her sister tier
>don't remember the rest of the XIV female soldiers
>Aranea
waifu tier
>Agrias
waifu tier
>Yunita
good tier.

If Wol were cosplaying as Y'shtola in front of me...
I'd smash.

I can cover Protectga, yeah. Should I switch to Knight's Charge on Relm or do we need that Divine Portrait at the start? If so, wait for it before you lock in your first move so you get insta cast.

Sure user...

Sephiroth is ugly! UGLY!

I'll probably put up GM right away this time, but I'll try to go to Eiko's reraise SSB if we have a last stand up afterwards.

Sorry to other anons for that

There's a two turn buffer at the start, but that instant healing is going to be sorely needed.

The hell is this nemesis shit about one try only. If you wipe you can't try the fight again?

>bringing up a bunch of mmo shitters
kek

yes. your account also gets banned

I'm with you there, bro. Lightning has the voice of a sex goddess.

Yes, so you'd better be extra careful

>he doesn't know that the MMOs unironically have the best story and characters

He also hacks your BE account and deletes all your Dual Wields

Speaking of which, we haven't yet gotten his MP fight in RK. Maybe after Nemesis?

I'm pretty sure I remember fighting Sephiroth several times at this point

When is Exvius next maintenance?

Tonight.

>game crashed
>my spot gets taken
How many manlet keepers walk amongst us? hidden in plain sight by their short stature?

How do you pronounce "Exvius"?

You wanna do Apex Nemesis next? :^)

Where does it says that?

ex-vee-us

I pronounce it like "sexvirus"

>nemememe
Where the FUCK is the XV event bros

>my spot
Thats not yours dumbass

"give me your money"

Thursday.

>only 502k individual points so far
>black box reward at over 2mil
Am I fucked on trying to get one?
I really want that Cruel Oath, but I can't beat PRO yet due to newfaggotry.

To ffg:
This is the result of your help in just 3 days. After I failed to save the unit, I rerolled for 2 days until I got him and your hints, tips and tricks got me here (I'm on the boat out of the 1st continent's port). I'll get better weapons Deathbringer from DKCecil/Excalibur from Cecil/Moonblade from KDelita/Beastlord from A2 -- all TMR I know, but it's a goal, I'll get better armor Demon Mail from Parade of the Possessed -- I haven't even attempted yet, but I might now!, I'll get better accessories Bracer from Gaffgarion and ??? and I'll get better abilities Dual Wield from Zidane about 13% there as well as his own TMR plus ???, but I never would have started at all without everyone's help!

Another big thank you to Hercules for your Noctis reaming Gilgamesh and ELT Engels every time without fail!
Big thank you to Garaichu for your Fohlen for doing the same recently to ELT Engels and in 1/4 the time while also looking outstanding. What a great unit.
Big thank you to Wynnona for yout Tidus making mincemeat of any dungeon I need to explore or Vortex battles with multiple opponents: both against a group or a single unit, either alongside my DV or alone, that Tidus is powerful, powerful.
Big thanks to absolutely everyone on the /ffg/ friendlist who either added me or accepted my requests because those Orlandeaus are DYNAMITE, especially now that I have access to what makes DV such a chaining monster. And the Fryevias are wonderful, the sole Luneth is outrageously strong, that sole Fire Veritas is reliable as all Hell and even little Olive has killed off the raid boss multiple times now.

THANK YOU!!!

I'll continue playing, certainly, and hopefully I can get this DV up-to-snuff soon. I do have a quick question about the Arena medals, though: do they carry over from season to season or should I trade those in now? On top of that...what should I be trading those medals in FOR? Dunno!

You can purchase lapis in the store and refill you orbs, kupo!

>all this name dropping
stop

You still have a entire week to farm. There's still time to get it, but at the rate you're going, you might not make it.

Find some way to beat Pro. Borrow some friend unit that can do serious damage or something.

In the meantime please hang yourself idiot.

>the gil snapper drop rate
It's fucking killing me

Kill yourself

>Tfw when I got it earlier and haven't even put it on anyone yet since its not really any better than anything else in use.

Aw, cuteposter's back. Arena metals never expire and the grid replenishes whenever it's completed, just spend them as you will.

Can anyone tell me how do I unlock innate traits?

Look man, I've helped you before but PLEASE stop with these blogposts you're doing. Just calm down

How new? I beat ELT with no geared Ashes, they do like 1.5k damage a hit if you look closely, but I get carried with /ffg/ friends
Try going to the google doc and adding everyone you can

Just be yourself

Final fantasy XVI + US

deleted

>can't beat Pro
I am telling you guys right now, one friend A2 alone can get you 50% on ELT with OHC and her high evade. It get easier if you have a chainer and some support to buff her.

I appreciate the people who help me. It's only polite! This is a fun experience.

I just pulled this bitch from my 10+1 ticket is she any good? I don't have a bard or a mp battery but is giving up a unit slot for that really worth it? JPfags need not reply.

Lightning has the voice of a compulsive smoker

Absolutely no decent equipment or TMRs new.
I've got good units (Orlandeau, Rikku) but they're not strong enough yet.

Make him stop by doing your duty.

Until Ramza Enhancements, yeah.

>he unironically likes MMO shit
I'd rather have mobage shit

You'll never really need to worry about MP with her singing, which is pretty neat.

Also contrary to what some people were claiming at her release, Maneater does NOT increase the MP or HP she restores.

That's the thing I have no decent equipement either, and Ashes are 4* base, if you want I'll open up the game for proof but my ashes are at 300 mag each. Understanding how the game works gives you much more damage potentail than just going ape against a boss. Highest damage potential is when you combine knowledge and geared good units

>I just pulled this bitch from my 10+1 ticket is she any good?

When she gets her enhancement, she's a slightly weaker Ramza. She'll be able to do AOE buffs to 90% all stat.

She's fucking good for those that couldn't pull a Ramza.

Perfect, that's good to hear.
A big post seems...easier to ignore than a series of one dozen one-liners. Just Walter Kronkite, my man.
>I am telling you guys right now, one friend A2 alone can get you 50% on ELT
Sorry to inform you, but any A2 from ffg's friendlist hasn't been able to validate this claim you're making. I've tried a couple times and she takes him down to 80-60% but can't evade/tank the hits well enough to go further. I'm sure she's great when used on a proper team, but not for a newbie's team.

>Such a long time bewteen the last real event and that one
>overflowing on EXP, no new characters until that shit, no MC3
fuck DeNa and their "GL exclusive" piece of shit event

Wish the Infinity Nemesis still used 1 stamina. This makes getting revenge on him a little bit more annoying

Wish I had not done this. Bad memories are flooding back. Obviously Didn't remember how this worked. Also forgot the WHY of my using Terra's OSB last time, as to not trigger the counterattack. Also, instant activation times are a lie.

>tfw I finally get to use my waifu in raids
WE DID IT! GOOD JOB EVERYONE!

user I literally just accidentally used her with my TMR team of an underleveled Chizuru, Cecil, Ludmille, Snow, and Rikku and still managed to beat it on ELT. You must be getting some awful RNG.

>Vitality 4* motes dropped on my end
>Nem drops are doubled, so eight (8) total
FUNGAHHH! Thanks for playin'!

That's why there's Apex :v( feelin' the same way though, damn.

>Ramza Enhancements
*audible laughs from dev team*

redpill me on Nemesis, moogle advice doesn't help at all

I don't think Apex can be done, we'd run out of doom timer.

>I'd rather have games with shitty gameplay and shitty story than games with shitty gameplay but amazing story
I guess.

we need more dps

this is canonically true btw

Are you celebrating a 120 win?

Fuck, the second half of the anniversary is tomorrow. Hope there is some tickets because exploration 3 is ass.

It's not that bad, for Infinity you just have to carry enough last stands to get past the boundless ethereal cannon at the end. The two before that are just a matter of pounding him to death.

Apex is total nonsense, I don't know why anyone would tant to do it. There isn't even "your name on a random internet page" for this one, is there?

>doom timer
>120

D255 you silly goose

I'm sorry
I was waiting for the attack that reduces our HP to 1, next time I'll just use last stand right away

I miss the infinite nemesis room?

I dont know if I am doing something wrong but I just got my 2b to max level and I cannot get her trait dual wield, did I fuck up something? Do I gotta make an awakening? I have seen lower levels 2b with this trait, what the fuck do I need? This is seriously stressing me out plese help

Sorry, sorry, congrats then. Someone mentioned the 120 earlier and I thought you were doing that.