I prefer the manual toothbrush because it's more fun and I have more control over how I brush my teeth!

>I prefer the manual toothbrush because it's more fun and I have more control over how I brush my teeth!

how to tell 90% of morons on this board are bus drivers

>omg how come [work truck] doesn't come in manual reeeeee

How to tell someone on Veeky Forums doesn't know shit

>I've driven it before, its shit
>that car is shit
>those cars? Its full of [Regurgitated memes]
>erroneous laptimes with splits of a few hundredths of a second
>some nonsense about tuning, swapping and shit

I went from electric to manual tooth brushing because electric is too hard on my thin gums.

Get the k-swap asap.

oh yea and

>eww yuck FWD
>eww yuck, automatic transmission

>if it doesn't have x, y, z arbitrary features I deem acceptable, its not a real what the fuck ever

And
>the engine is the ONLY thing about a car
>there isn't anything else that could give a car power
>oh yea and power is everything, power is the only number that matters
>pushrods vs cams or what ever some stupid thread comes around
>hurr it has to be a v8
>v8 v8 v8 v8 v8
>turbos don't count
>superchargers do though
>how come this 5.7L supercharged engine makes more power than this 6.2L naturally aspirated engine? Checkmate Some other car brand

I'm surprised about the absolute LACK of anime shitposting despite this entire board revolving around initial D and shit. Compared to other boards where anime shitposting is far more prevalent, this board has almost none outside the occasional initial D thread

Veeky Forums is relatively normie, yet autistic as all fuck in its own way.

And some stupid bullshit about how cars from some fucking decade were better than modern ones because of dumb fuck opinions presented as facts

sshhhh you're gonna jinx it and summon Alph****.

>he's THIS obsessed

It's funny because your comparison works perfectly in reverse.
>I prefer the non-electric toothbrush because pressing a button when you want to clean your teeth is too confusing!

False equivalence

>bus drivers
It's pretty hard to drive a bus in towns, user.

The 5-speed manual puts some pep in my '99 Sport Ranger's step.

Stop talking shit about stick shift just because your dad didn't teach you how to drive a manual transmission.

Try adding a 53 ft trailer to that silly bus driver

Not being facetious either. My old freightliner had more wheelbase without a trailer
Pic related

CVT a best transmission

Spoiler alert: synchronized 4 wheeler trannys might as well be automatics
And you shouldn't be proud in the slightest

You have to understand, he won't ever have the opportunity, and so must labor to convince himself that it wasn't a valuable one anyway.

Cars and toothbrushes are entirely different things you retard

This, auto with a digishifter is best for actual real life driving

wtf my entire argument

you forgot
>waaah this girl made fun of me for my car
>even after i spent 6 months and thousands of dollars restoring my '92 corolla with 112hp
>why don't women understand the exhilaration of driving finely tuned sports car with a manual transmission
>materialistic whores aren't worth my time anyways

>i brush my teeth not only because i have to but because i enjoy it
>sometimes i just brush my teeth because i have nothing better to do or because i want to relax

I actually do prefer regular toothbrushes

Initial D is part of the Veeky Forums subculture, if you complain you should go back to

That auto weighs too much

>electric
>mfw

It makes sense for a work vehicle to be manual
t. Fwd cuck
There's nothing good in fwd for the driver
>there isn't anything other than the engine that could give the car power
Where's the lie here?

>It makes sense for a work vehicle to be manual
t. busriding computer scientist

All these posts are made by americans. What you expected a quality info thread with meaningful posts?

Explain to me why you'd want an auto in your work ute

>too stupid to learn manual
>spergs out making 20 threads a day
grapes so sour lmao

Take calls, eat lunch, relax while driving to next job. Literally not reason to own a manual work truck. Literally no tradesman I know owns a manual.

How difficult do you think it is to drive a manual? Do you actually know any tradesmen?

Not hard, I own a few bikes and drove a manual truck for a bit. Yes.

So what's your point?

to be fair, how do you even learn to drive a manual if you don't know anyone who does and local driving instructors don't offer it either? Gotta be able to drive the manual car home from someone safely, or have some form of communication skill to ask the seller to teach you for a bit.

That there's very little point to own a manual as a work truck.

>cheaper to buy
>easier to repair
>lower fuel consumption

You think tradesman are buying 80s diesels to do work in? Nah motherfucker, we buy new trucks with full warranties and loaner trucks for when they need repairing.

>cheaper to buy
>less fuel consumption
And yeah. I don't know many blokes going out to buy brand new cars, other than businessmen who can write their shit off on tax.

>less fuel consumption
Not anymore
>cheaper
Umm no sweaty

yes, truly RAM trucks set the standard for all cars

Oh, we're talking about cars now? How much did it cost to rent a uhaul for those goalposts? And did you get it in a manual?

>cars dont count in this auto vs manual argument

I wasn't talking about cars to that guy. We were talking about work trucks.

Who the fuck uses electric toothbrushes

i own both and i use a manual toothbrush

I really think this way.

Parents work in dental industry so we always got the newest electric toothbrushes but they are just so boring because you just hold them still for a moment and then move to the next tooth. With manual brush you can freestyle however you want.

Remember to always use extra soft or softest available brush and take 2mins to brush your teeth.

I mean, the manual brush is more reliable

>I prefer the manual toothbrush because it's more fun and I have more control over how I brush my teeth!
Actually yes, that is how i feel. Used to use an electric brush for years too

You still move an electric toothbrush the same way it just vibrates or oscillates so the comparison can't be made

>there isn't anything else that could give a car power
Oh yeah I almost forgot about the horsepower gains from stickers from /osg/

YouTube and practice.
I learned to drive a stick by buying a car that was stick so I had to drive it.

That's because they're all faggots

Have the dealer deliver the car. Learn to drive it. That's it

this is worse than piracy food analogies

Americans easily fall for marketing.

>You need an electric toothbrush to brush properly
>You need these comfortâ„¢ soles to walk on or else your back will break and your feet will stink
>You need to use Himalayan salt because you won't get enough minerals otherwise and you will die
>Drink monster because your fat lazy ass needs more energy than a labourer who carries blocks all day on only water and some rice if he is lucky
>You need an automatic work truck because you spend more time in traffic than you do, doing your actual job.

Manual is not hard. You don't need to "learn".

dubs confirm, also i unironically agree electric toothbrushes are stupid

The dead giveaway someone is a bus rider: I want 600+hp manual cars as my DD

Manual is fun and all, it gives you more control of the vehicle, but feathering the gas/clutch pedal all the way to your job everyday at 6am isn't that great at all

> Doug says it's bad so it's bad.

>You're just a bad driver if you don't want to drive a hellcat in the winter.

Speaking of uhaul, how good are they, I live in NJ btw. And yeah I know

>NJ

Where did this "manual is bad in traffic" meme come from? Unless you all DD race cars, there's no way your clutch is heavier than the brake pedal that you are required to hold down in an automatic to remain stationary. I would argue that stop and go traffic is actually more comfortable with a manual transmission.

>implying i brush my teeth

>brake is heavy to hold down when stopped
What?

Heavier than the vast majority of clutches, yes.