Concepts that were never made

ITT we post cars that were to good for this world

Other urls found in this thread:

motorauthority.com/news/1092963_ssc-not-dead-releases-teaser-for-tuatara-supercar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking this

>inb4 nigger-tier cadillac concepts

just...

saddddddd

What is that dangling bit under the left wishbone?

But it was made

its dead... kind of, maybe.

motorauthority.com/news/1092963_ssc-not-dead-releases-teaser-for-tuatara-supercar

every time you think SSC disappeared into the woodwork they send out a tiny signal they arnt dead yet.

RIP Oldsmobile, gone but not forgotten

>too good for this world

it looks like a bmw with mazda headlights

better equipped than the Kia.

faggot GM (usa) wouldnt let Holden make it

Fucking cunts

or this

Weren't there a handful of these sold? I mean it's a coachbuilt viper kind of stupid if they didn't at least make a few to sell to the handful of rich dudes that'd want one.

Or this

Looks like a cheap 70s kit car. Then again most concepts of the time did, since I suppose most cheap 70s kit cars were based off of the concepts.

rip holden

They actually had the car fully built, remember it is from the 70's.

>They actually had the car fully built, remember it is from the 70's.
I don't doubt that just saying I'm surprised no one's made a fiberglass copy.

Did you say Oldsmobile?

Thanks Ferrari you fucking fags

Fucking nice!

>12K potential retail
I-it's still coming, right guys? Guys?

Not posting the type 2 that honda stole

Mid engine awd nip machine would have been god. On the z32 v6 at that.

More like god of understeer

Elaborate

TO THE EDGE

THE EXCITEMENT EDGE

PONTIAC WILL TAKE YOU THERE

Fuck, what year?

idk, that comment seemed pretty simple and straightforward to me

But the NB got a version of that, and it was unbelievably sexy.

My future goal is to buy an NA in reasonable condition and I'm going to attempt to fully recreate the NA M-Coupe concept. It is literally my dream car and I intend to make it a fully realised reality.

2005 around the peak nu-retrowave on a vette chassis

I only saw the GTR-X concept recently, and I can hands down say that is would have been the single greatest looking Holden ever made, by a country mile. It's side profile is actually orgasmic.

pic unrelated to Holden, but when I think of concepts, this is the car I want more than anything I've ever seen. I genuinely, no joke, would have bought it new if it came out.

Rear biased weight
Strong drivetrain and transfer cases
Tuned suspension

also
>braking
>throttle control

want to give a reason or are you just shitposting

>mid engine awd
>under-steer
naw dawg

[NEED FOR SPEED 3 HOT PURSUIT INTENSIFIES]

such a shame almost 162+ years of aussie history down the drain
every car in that game was pure sex

NFS: THOT PURSUIT

Man, I have never even liked Holden as an Aussie, but fuck me if it wasn't the most sexual goddamned thing I've ever seen.

I mean Christ, just look at the taillights, they are fucking radical as hell.

hnnng

i wonder what a 2019+ lancia would look like

i warmed to them over the years i hated the vb-vs with a passion back in the day but always liked the vt-vz and now the ve-vf are getting older i like them too.

Same with the falcons, love the x series, lukewarm about the e and au series ba but bf-fg are cool

>Just fuck my shit up Ferrari

hnnng thats only 8 years old?

want

Too good

Yeah I'm similar, I just mostly don't like utes and 4-doors. I quite like a lot of older Holdens and Fords. Things like the old A9X Toranas, XB Falcons, etc. I'm a big classic American Muscle guy too though. They're those sorts of cars I'd love to take to the US and show some Americans, they weren't the only ones to make big V8 deathtraps in the 60s and 70s.

I'm just really not super into modern cars though, so I don't really like that melted bar of soap look that a lot of 90s and onwards Holdens and Falcons have, with the exception of the Monaro maybe.

Admit it.

You didn't know this.

Noice

Same here modern cars post 2006 dont really do it for me the high beltline ped safety look doesnt work

Fucking GM fucked everyone over again.

yep, the cars we could have made where amazing.

>v8 awd

I want this car so badly. When/if it finally releases in Japan, there's still no guarantee that we will eventually get it too

puhLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE

what does SFR even stand for

>So
>Fucking
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

super fag racer

make sure you come first

wow. and i thought e46 compact was ugly.

so a Mercedes body kit on Maserati's body kit for the F40?

Those designers were idiots for trying to get a Ferarri engine in that thing like the original had. stop going for the MUH AUTHENTIC ITALIAN PASSION and put a good reliable Toyota V6 in it like everyone else.

See you, space cowboy

I want one real bad

Clearly you aren't aware it was based on a shortened 430.

>GM
>Letting Pontiac have fun ever

This, but the CERV III both are a loss though.

I think it's the lack of usable torque from an Indycar V8 that appealed to me the most about the '86 car.

>Jaguar XJ220 made of 4th gen Camaro parts

Omg this

lets all pool our money together and force a one off production of these for me :^)

Why are GM such faggots?

Almost anything bertone is god-tier

Cause muh corvette

She was too good for this world even as a concept, she looked the same as the production car.

Literally perfection.

k
because GM Global (USA) are absolute retards going back 60+ years ago
Not really they wanted this platform to fail 20+ years ago after the catera tanked and GM Europe stopped making the v body but it continued in one form or another until last year

Rip Omega ;(

Remember when people thought Lotus might become relevant?