How is the weather where you live?

How is the weather where you live?
>Pic related, stuck on the highway in my 300HP stang.

this looks like a bus interior

Currently light snows with little wind, -19c/-2f

A little bit more and the total snowfall this season goes over 20ft

Is 300hp stang a nice way of saying you drive a v6 mustang?

>72f
>clear skies
>light breeze
just drove home with the windows down

Lucky bastard.

And you call it a Mustang despite the fact that it's obviously a bus.

Fuck.
>socal
>mid high 80'sF
>Cant roll windows down hot as hell
>smog is thick
Only positive
>use max performance tires all year round since winter does not exists here.
Grills are always wearing skimpy clothing and are not ugly or old like florida's women.

I just drove down i4 with windows down, no smog at all. Idk why but out of all the places and countries I've been, never seen so many hot girls in one place like orlando. At least the non poor areas. SWFL and other parts have shit women though, you're right.

Meh, I breathe in the shit air as long as it doesn't smell terrible. I also like the hang my elbow out the window.

Some women here are delicious but definitely not all of them.

Orlando is a resort town though. What you're seeing is Cubans and tourists.
t. California user.

>76F
>Clear skies
>Light breeze
Just drove home with the top down.

no that's kissimmee. downtown orlando, winterpark, etc. is much different. UCF brings all the hot girls here.

i think you misspelled 'retard bus'

300hp/500tq ?

You wish.

Idk while I was there I went to Disney and gatorland. Didn't really see babes.

New York experiences three seasons in any given week until the summer equinox. The last two winters were freaking brutal and all the road treatment combined with the temperature fluctuations has finally transformed county roads into the surface of the fucking moon.

This isn't pol you Pepe fag.

>t. Bus rider

because you saw brazilians and other piss ugly tourists, that's not in orlando.

it was 40 and cloudy today

t. south jersey

Holy hell, what kind of 3rd world country do you live in when your bus ride costs $3.50?
When I take the rare bus ride I only pay $1.25

>New York winters
My accessory to the crime. Ready for that foot of snow predicted tomorrow?

Fuck, I know the rest of the country will think I'm crazy for saying this, but this SoCal weather fucking sucks. It's like being stuck in some stagnant limbo world where time never passes when we just have the same damn weather all year like this, and I quite like my few months out of the year where I can just put on a sweater or jacket and look nice instead of having to iron shirts every damn day.

LOL REKT

I live upstate so I will be in the thick

I agree with you. Dont even wear jackets anymore.
T. Socal resident

Oh I know. I used to live in South Texas where it was Mostly Sunny and Hot for 9 months of the year and the other 3 were Mostly Sunny and Less Hot. People don't believe me when I say relentless sun is just as oppressive as relentless winter. I wanted seasons so bad I moved to the Rust Belt but now after a couple of years I'm ready to say Fuck Snow! and move back south