How do I drive a miata without becoming gaye?

how do I drive a miata without becoming gaye?

give it a fastback hard top, lower it a little, and turbo it

Sell it and buy the real gentleman's car, the BMW z4

z4 is 700 pounds heavier than an NB, which you can definitely feel. although it's almost 2 seconds faster to 60 and is quieter and more refined so...

You can give a gay a haircut, gym membership, suit and a tie but its still a gay, albeit a nice looking gay. On that note, nice looking miata.

If you turn gay because of a car you're probably already gay.

Looks good,senpai.
Also sounds pricey.

Not op.

a good fastback is 2 grand
a good set of shocks and springs that lower it but dont ruin it are 1 grand
a good reliable easy to install turbo kit, albeit probably over priced, is 5 grand for flyin miata
call it 4 grand for the base car.

12 grand all in for an excellent handling, extremely fast, great looking car

just be confident in your masculinity and you can ride anything. if you ever doubt, you'll turn gay even without driving a miata.

Stop coming to Veeky Forums.

Everything's gay now

1 - Get a black one.
2 - Just be who you are (straight, if applicable) and be proud of yourself.

>mine at my work lot

OP here, I really wanna get a miata but I do a lot of driving for friends would it be comfortable for them because we go on alot of long trips? also I heard alot of water leaks in if you get a soft top

helb

thats pretty gay but I was considering getting almost exactly that

Looks like a go kart next to that impala SS lol

What if you don't want a black car though? Are Mariner Blue, Crystal White, or BRG acceptable?

>OP here, I really wanna get a miata but I do a lot of driving for friends would it be comfortable for them because we go on alot of long trips?
Wat? You know miatas only have 2 seats, right?

>thats pretty gay but I was considering getting almost exactly that
Hint: It's only gay if you are. If you are nervous sitting in your miat it will show; just be confident, smile, and drive normally.

IKR, it's tiny (that Impala SS is badass btw, it's my best friend's at work). My miat is stock ride height too lol.

>Wat? You know miatas only have 2 seats, right?
yeh, I have 1 friend

>a good fastback is 2 grand
fo real do?
What years are those?
Kinda like Miata....na is 1st Gen nb I'd 2nd?
Also here is an extra (you) And a picture of the Diver.
Just my little way of saying thank you.

weirdly, very few shops do fastbacks
the current up and coming manufacturer making excellent fastbacks that look great and have excellent fit is ccp fabrication, and it's $2300 unpainted but they're swamped with orders so i dunno how long you'd have to wait

AutoX or and spec Miata

don't sucks cocks in petrol station toilets?

Becoming gay isn't the issue. Appearing or feeling gay however might be a problem so here's a list of options.

>Modify the exhaust so it's loud as fuck
>Get the upgraded sound system and play V8 sounds through the speakers at Max Volume
>Buy the Fiat 124 version of the ND
>Completely rebuild the exterior to look like a 1960s Mustang (it's been done before)
>Don't dye your hair a stupid color and get some badass sunglasses
>Remove the passenger seat and install a rifle rack, nothing says "I'm not gay" like a big black scary rifle, bonus points if it's cerakoted to match the exterior paint
>LS swap
>Don't give a fuck and drive what you want

>canada

of course it would be.

i keep going on tinder dates and they call my car cute whats the correct response
t. straight guy with long blond hair and lanky

>give a gay a haircut, gym membership, suit and a tie
Nigga most gays already have that shit

>Fuck you bitch you callin me gay?

Works every time

Make you bf ride in the trunk, only top him and don’t touch his dick, it’s okay to suck his balls though
If this were a typical example of the miata I’d want one

all these are pretty gay except the last one

But then you look like a fag instead senpai

If worries of looking or being gay have already crossed your mind, user, I'm afraid to tell you that you have latent homosexual tendencies at the least. I would advise avoiding all Miatas, /trash/, and any other homosexually associated activities if you do not wish for this condition to progress into bisexuality or fully blown homosexuality.
Or yknow, just stop being such a little fucking bitch about everything and buy what you want without worrying what every stranger at a stoplight will think of you and your car.

dont be gay?

or just embrace it and be gay

It's not that it will make you gay, just that people will either assume you are or you'll get bullied for driving a chick car. I know I'd bully you for sure. Just get a Z3, paint it British racing green, and have a side dump exhaust. You'll look like a British obsessed faggot, but you won't look like a cock smoking queer.

z3's are gay too, and the fact that you suggested one makes me think you're a closeted homosexual

the z3 is even more of a chick car than the miata

LS swap is the only way

you could start by not calling by that faggot name and use "MX-5" like Mazda has been trying to phase itself into with the NC and ND.

>you'll get bullied

Whenever I drive my miat, there's always this cocksucker in a Camry who's larping as an Initial D character. He's constantly bullying me by attempting to overtake, either dagumi style in the gutter or turning off his lights and driving in the incoming lane. He even stalked me for a good mile with his lights off, and intermittently attempted to overtake.

For a 3000 pound sedan with an engine tuned for fuel efficiency, I have a really hard time trying to shake him off and he takes turns at like fucking 60 miles per hour. I'm fucking scared.

Funny thing about this is half those colors are not available on the current MX-5

>He's constantly bullying me

>He

I seen him when he was real close to overtaking, sorry for bursting your fantasies.

This is one of the dumbest posts I've seen on here in a while. First of all, the z3 is the yuppie version of the miata, and how is painting a german car green going to make anyone think you're a "british obsessed faggot"? so fucking stupid

>3000lb
Try 3700 lb. I bully shitty e36s and 240sx on the touge in my diesel Jetta all day long. It had independant rear suspension on a fucking economy subcompact back in 2006. They are also monsters in autocross, gonna do that with mine soon after I get an lsd.

B L O A T M O G G E D

Learn to drive then retard
I was fucking king of the touge back in the day of my shitty beat to hell $1200 NA

It was one of the older ones, and according to Google they weighed 3200 pounds.

What the actual fuck.

real question: should i buy a 1.8 NA for qt poopups or a NC?

Day of the rake when?

The obvious answer is an NB.
I don't get why anyone would choose any other version unless it wasn't available where they live.

NB is stupid ugly

All of these suggestions are shitty bait. Dear christ I'd hate to ever meet someone like you IRL.

Literally 99% of the population doesn’t know the gay mx5 stereotype second, you get to have a 2 seater soft top without everyone assuming you’re a summer sales gym rat wannabe asshole, just get the mx5, their good cars....... Theres a reason their so popular

IKTF. Ouch

NC had the only hot miata

"I only want to be around cute things"

it's too late, if you even look at a miata or think of a miata, then you are already gaye

By driving a Miata without also engaging in homosexual activities such as the following:
>Sexual desire for men
>Sexual activity with men
>Anal sex with men
>Any form of anal masturbation
>Wearing overly flamboyant and stereotypically "gay" attire.
If you manage to do this then you have successfully driven a Miata without also being gay. Good luck OP

Everything up to the last one is a joke, thought this would be obvious.

if you consider driving one its too late fugboi

You're stupid ugly.

NC looks like a fucking boat m8

ITS TINY

Okay faggot.

>real question
>nc
wat