How is this not the nicest interior you've ever seen?

How is this not the nicest interior you've ever seen?

Looks like a wannabe s class

Even the grab handles are leather and aluminum.

I don't like white interiors, wood trim, or leather, and that brown doesn't go well with the white.

Name another car with diamond-drilled glass as an interior trim option?

your anus is diamond drilled

Did you know that all the black plastic looking buttons are actually painted ceramic?

The best oem audio system in the business.

Rear passenger seat is the lowest reclining seat in the segment.

Volume and tuning, in one assembly. Unique.

>sedan

cause it's not the century.

Bonus LS coupe pic.

Fucing hell this thread is making me fall asleep. The next time my grandpa is looking for a car i'll show him this.

Find me a nicer interior. I'll wait.

Lexus interior is God.
Lexus exterior is goblin shit.

Reliability aside, I think Audi is doing much better in the style department. I hate how Lexus is trying to force their retarded grill design across the board.

For modern luxury, it is

>muh screens
Will age horribly.

THEN WE GET TO THE EXTERIOR

*btzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

The face that only someone with no reasonable taste could love.

why does Lexus need to constantly shill on this board?

>perforated leather
Oh my god I can only imagine how many rips that will have after a few years. I would seriously worry every time someone sat in the back that they'd fuck it up somehow. Look at the state of any of your friends' houses and tell me that you'd want them sitting there.

Yeah honest Lexus shill moment here: the exterior design doesn't really match the interior design in its elegance, but just my opinion. It still looks better than Audi's retarded grille though, and the F-Sport models with blackened chrome looks slightly better.

>better than Audi's retarded grille

Anything looks better than Lexus's dumb universal mesh net crap.

The Lexus at least looks aggressive and sporty. The Audi just looks chromosome-deficient.

They're great but the nips really need to stop with the grill shit.
Go back to the 2015 gs350 fs front

This looks as sterile as modern Swedish interior design.

Also that cheap grey plastic sticks out like a sore thumb, even in that promotional picture.

that's.... beautiful. Holy shit.

I must admit. It is really nice. I think the main reason it's a standout interior is because Lexus has finally decided to go their own way, and add an element of art. Lexus has always had top-notch materials and excellent craftsmanship, but they never styled their shit right. Just ended up looking like another Japanese appliance.

They've let go of trying to be "European" and I believe it will pay off eventually. Between Audi copying BMW and BMW copying Mercedes, there's no need for it anymore.

Nice Hyundai.

good one

>decided to go their own way
Lexus MGTOW faggottry confirmed

That map...

I like it. I could probably find better if I tried, but that is a fine interior. I still dislike the Lexus for how it looks, but I'm sure it would be comfy to drive.

Going for the Russian oligarch market I see. Too bad they only like Mercedes and BMW.

Holy shit! That grille can't be real

Literally a camry

the less bumper, the better. Bumpers are fucking stupid.

GTR front end, people complain about lexus grille, wow.

Tacky as fuck, ugly too, and more glass flying around if someone t-bones you.

Nah unlike the euros Lexus actually screws down every component so it doesn't rattle loose.

I'm not a fan of those door panels.

Same, too much going on, doesn't seem to have a unified theme.

I didn't mean the whole piece, I meant pieces

>No V8

FUCKING DROPPED

this

this putting smaller turboed or supercharged engines in increasingly larger cars has to stop

Lexus is king show us those horrid German scat interiors

What difference does it make if they can engineer around turbo lag and provide better fuel efficiency and higher performance?

Because that's what the TTV6 offers in comparison to the old V8.

If you know anything about design, you’d know that this Audi A8 has the best interior ever created.

this

Sound. Torque. V8 class.

Hi Lexus Marketing Dept.
I think your interiors look real good and I'm sure they're made out of premium materials but, even if I had the means to buy a new LS today, your endless shilling here has turned me off your brand forever. That and your insanely gaudy and over-the-top exterior styling.

Thanks for dropping by for the 3rd time this week though, hope you guys enjoy your stay! I sure wish I was paid to post on Veeky Forums.

Like in my nannas house?
I am sure it sounds really cool if you call glass diamond drilled but literally all glass is cut with diamonds.

(you)

This.

The LS is a different vehicle. Those traditional luxury buyers don't care about any of those things. Also Obama said automakers had to increase their fuel efficiency across the board by 2025 or else they won't be able to sell cars to Americans.

The pinstripe trim on black is rather nice.

how is this not the nicest car you have ever seen?

S63 with the V8, S65 with the V12, BMW 760iL with the V12 are selling quite well though. All cars with over 600hp

The S350 and 730 etc are all selling better than those. All cars with 4 and 6-cylinders.

yup but at least they still offer high performance models while lexus resorts to bmw 730 tier levels
if there was no market for the big engined cars they would stop producing them

Toyota is the only Japanese manufacturer that even produces a V12. Thry used one in the Toyota Century. If Lexus thought there'd be enough demand, then they'd surely stuff a V12 in the LS. There isn't demand in any significant way.

More than 6-cylinders is a niche.

reliblity, needless complexity, and it sounds like shit

fuel efficiency is irrelivent in this segment, and gas is stupid cheap now to boot. You don't buy a land yacht if you're a real environmentlist anyway. Fuck these smaller engines, bring back the v8's

You would if you lived in a hot climate. I avoid black leather (and all black interiors) specifically because it raises the temperature of the interior by like 10 degrees in hotter climates.

>You don't buy a land yach if you're a real environmentalist anyway

Almost as sterile as modern Swedish men.
>infotainment system to control climate controls and music
Fucking pass.

I do live in a hot climate and I don't like black leather either. Leather sucks in both extremes of temperature.

Eh. Not when your $100k luxury car can remotely heat or ventilate all the seats. Leather is still superior for comfort and ease of cleaning.

>I have shaky boomer hands touchscreens are scary waa!

That isn't the issue with touchscreens for climate controls. With a physical knob or button you can control it without taking your eyes off the road. Not so with a screen.

It may look nice, but it doesn't feel comfy.

Looks itchy.

Infotainment from the 90s
I don't know why Toyota are so dead set against Android Auto

They're getting Apple iplay and nobody uses Android.

It's better than that garbage. It holds its value and road comfort

You mean Carplay? Only the Avalon is getting that and the average age of an Avalon buyer is 105
And outside of burgerstan most people use Android phones

stay woke

are you fucking kidding me