>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q8LGz-f9WQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please don't let Glad be Shinobi 2.0

First for Highlander just needs more damage to be good.

Why does Ubisoft make a business model out of releasing half a $40 game for $60?

Both DLC characters are not bad or op at all. Highlander just needs tracking to be activated on his GBs and a damage buff and he's perfect. Glad just needs his zone to be punishable and he's perfect. Please don't let reddit ruin these characters.

Glad isn't shit, so I find that unlikely

>muh low tier
>muh mix ups
>muh replacement kensei
>muh underdog DLC hero
>my new main because "he bad"
Christ will it ever end!!!

Does Glad even have a Shinobi kick? The only thing it could be is the bash, but it doesn't confirm anything and can only be chained into an unconfirmed heavy.

Even his meme tier zone takes like half his stam.

Writefag from last thread here, still working on it

His zone is unpunishable and takes as much as a pk's zone. Yes it needs adjusting, it's the only thing that needs adjusting, really.

>every 9 out of 10 matches has dc
>spend the rest of the night making glamor shots
post'em

>forgetting Reddit is legit retard tier in terms of dodging and understanding the game
Sure shinobis kick was tracking OP shit. But lets not forget those fucks buffed up an ok guy to basically warlord tier.

Bless you user

Shit it does? Yeah, that needs to be fixed then.

That's a nice Valk

Literally this. He needs more damage and a consistent punish for parries. Just make it so his no range lights can consistently land off parries and that'll at least be something.

He doesn't need great parry damage because his crushing counter is decent, and lets him fast flow into OF. It's just a problem that you can't CC lights on reaction because of stance switch time and the block frames not being instant.

Increase his lights to 20 damage, his top heavy to 50, and his side heavies to 40. Leave his OF lights at 10, and increase the heavies to 35. Crushing Counter and Celtic Curse damage is fine.

Let him get a light off of a heavy parry, and a fast flow OF Caber Toss > Heavy off of light parries.

Is it just me, or did female orochi's voice during emotes just stop working? She only seems to grunt now, She used to yell out in pride.
I feel as though it's a bug but I don't know for sure. Can anyone confirm this?

>those fucks buffed up an ok guy to basically warlord tier.
Who? I don't really keep up with reddit

Can Reddit be blamed for Ubisoft buffing the charge to such retarded levels, though?

It's rather surprising that these 2 new characters aren't completely broken really all that needs fixing is a damage buff for Highlander and a rework of Glads zone
Overall a big improvement from the clusterfuck that was season 2

I've noticed the emote voices got changed for other heroes as well

raider

These all sound pretty good, it's pretty retarded Raider has more health + more damage than Highlander desu.

Most of the emote dialogue/audio was changed this patch. Others have been changed again like enemy zerker. Who used to shout something in Icelandic or whatever but now it's rare.

raider

What happened to the charge? I heard some shit about it being OP at the tournament? It was kinda shit before, what the fuck did they do to it?

Yeah I can't spam Cent ohohoho anymore. They also removed that weird metal noise from LB's emotes.

edge valk with beef arm

>can't spam Cent ohohoho anymore.
Fuck, I'm gonna have to change my main

The tracking is now really good and the tournament tards still haven't figured out how to gb someone out of a charge (Conq, Shug, Raider, and Warlord's charge can be negated by tight gbs).

Hopefully those idiots don't figure it out. You have catch them right when their hyperarmor flashes.

Ubi buffed the tracking which was good but also reduced the start up to like 100ms which gives Raider a free fifteh/fifteh that sometimes has hyper armor and sometimes doesn't.

This was after making it so the charge drained stamina while you were being carried and if you hit a wall the Raider will knee you for confirmed damage and a stun.

youtu.be/Q8LGz-f9WQw
Skip to 1:20:38

He already gets a free unblockable off of all light parries.

Then he can light you and go into his unblockable mix up.

It's super inconsistent if he does. All of HL's parry punishes are inconsistent as fuck.

I forgot that, thanks. It's pretty cancerous, Dominion was infested with Raiders spamming the charge and probably will be once again.

No idea why Ubisoft didn't nerf it this patch.

Imo stamina too.

He can't really do much right now.

Also more range on GB would be very spicy.

I fuggin hope it's not permanent. It sounds so boring without her yell. And I know some of the emote spam was annoying but this is a bit much.

That's actually disgusting

Ummm, no. After a light parry just keep holding down heavy to fast flow into unblockable heavy, you have to do it in the same directions of the light you parried.
BTW you can parry by holding heavy like conq so if it was a feint you can cancel out the transition animation to OS and counter the follow up.

Helmet looks like Cronos from Lawbreakers

How good are the new fighters? Anyone gonna shake up the """competitive""" For Honor?

Pssst

Unlock and GB after a parry unless it's out of range like nobu

Don't tell anybody I told you.

Warlord still beats them so no

Actually, I feel like his Stamina is alright as is. Maybe tweak the cost of some of his moves but over all you shouldn't be able to constantly spam them.

I feel like he needs extra health more than anything else. His heavies are all about trading and he's a giant, armored dude yet he has incredibly low health for a Vanguard/Heavy hybrid. I didn't expect Law tier hp but something more than Warden or at least as much as Raider would be ideal.

Gladiator has mix ups and can break turtles, he's still beat by the current S tier though so he's more like S-.

I really wish they got better character art designers for that game, they're all so ugly

What mixups?

More health and more damage would make his stamina bearable for sure.

He should be doing raider damage imo.

The problem is all his effective mixups take a shit ton to do, so you do all that and get 30 damage.

Suppose they weren't lying about him being patient.

Kensei versus Highlander without HUD is... so fucking good. Holy shit. It feels like a REAL video game, super quick and flashy.

Light Parry stun is 1000ms. Highlander's OF Heavies are 800ms. If Fast Flow off parry is anything more than 200ms, it isn't confirmed. I know that Fast Flow is 500ms off of a heavy and 600ms off of a light, so if I had to guess it's not going to be 200ms or less off a parry.

Never bothered watching when it was going on but jesus fucking christ this chudmeister faggot is trying way too hard to look kewl.

Yeah, the problem is that Highlander's damage got slashed and his mix ups take all of his stamina up, it should be one or the other. With both nerfed he's just really lacking.

Raider damage only makes sense desu, it's what I expected from how slow his heavies are.

>No webm
Whats the fucking point?

shouldve posted a webm to showcase what you meant

>no webm
Okay?

>no webm
I FUCKING HATE YOU BITCH

How the fuck do you use the trap on Viking Village?

These ballistas are beautiful. I really wish more maps had traps, and stuff like this. Manually turned on spikes, lowering or closing drawbridges.
Or even Lava Pit trap like in DS2 Iron Keep.

Climb up

you have to pull down his panties first

My computer can't handle recording For Honor.

>Skewer mix up after any combo
>have less time to dodge toe stab after any light.
>unpunishable zone

>1000ms heavies
>Less damage than raider

I'm gonna rip that roid cunts beard ring out

Fuck, that sounds pretty nice, how good does it do agaisnt Warlord?

WAAAAH!

All Block.

>cant join game because its full

good job ubishit

You instantly go into Offensive stance after a parry becuase of fast flow and let go of heavy and it always lands. Quick tip assassins can parry unblockable after a kick, timings similar to parrying raider zone after gb

How qt is he?

Does the game look grittier or am I hallucinating?

It's darker, yeah.

Pretty bad, he still gets shit on by S tier but is way better than everyone else. Thus S- since he can open turtles wich is what defines S tier.

hella

F-Fuck. Has he been saving himself for me?

Fuck I hate fighting Glad. Maybe it's just because i'm playing HL who's a bit undertuned, but I hate this faggy roman cunt.

no

I am way too proud of how this looks. Jesus Christ. Had several people compliment me on it, too.

desu thats a pretty rough matchup, you need someone who can actually punish glads second light/skewer with parries

Well not only is glad really fucking good, he also counters highlander like conq counters lawbringer.

This is the only class that I enjoy having as KANG besides Shug

it's v cool anoon

Raider is the only true KANG everyone else is a fake.

>light brown hair
kang raider is a white man thrown into a burning building

It's hard to capture how good it looks in motion in screenshots. The yellow and black cape compliments the armour so well. I'm done gushing but I wanted to share with the class.

props for not going "hurr durr batman" with it, reminds me of ebony from Oblivion

>Using anything above tier 2 on cent

What colorscheme is that?

its probably permanent but they might change some of them back. Kensei, valk, and orochi now sound super quiet on most of their emotes, valk especially.

why are all of lawbringer's emoted muted?

>Cucklord beats Highlander
Uhm no sweetie. Highlander dominates Warlord. Infact warlord can't even get close to highlander without eating one of three things :heavy mix up, unblockable mixup, or his unblockable into grab back into unblockable.
Also just try and trade hits with CrushingCounterlander.

>tfw you drop 30k steel on highlander for antlers and lightning effect.

>Green and purple dildos stuffed into suit

Pumpkin. Unlocks at Rep 4, Level 12 as Knights for Neutral and Attacker.

I'm gonna do the same when I have another 15k user, already got the lightning

all emotes are muted period, its really wierd

How do I get gud with Nobushi fellas? All of her attacks are so slow it feels like people have time to recover and counter even if they swing first.

Glitch tech doesnt count.

>Highlander
>Mixup

Name one thing Highlander can do that is not reactable.

Yes brother

Unlock tech.

>That doesn't work

Nothing.

>glad tries to light you
Crushing counter
>he tried to bash you
Dodge or get hit to bait him into eating another crushing counter
>he tries to skewer you
Parry him. But he won't get a skewer off because
>implying he gets any hit off

He goes down like a bitch. Shit block, has to parry, no health.
Highlander's mixup with hyper armor is the bane of gladiator.