Rate me calais! Just got a new intake!

Rate me calais! Just got a new intake!

damn

reminder to sage falcunt threads

PISS OFF SEAN

H O L Y S H I T

>Mugh nam iz shan and I like stuff hur hur huer

Sean grow up.

That's a very phallic intake, I don't rate your 4 door muscle wannabe very high either.

lool im not even making these threads
thanks cunt reverse cowl soon

You fucking wanker I would knock you in the gabba sean

suck me off

This has to stop Sean. You need a reality check. You are a worthless dole bludging stain on society that has not let it go for years. You want us to be your boogeyman but the reality is you are hated because you pull shit like this. Yes, Max is my friend. How dare you dox him, he has done nothing to you except for being my friend and your autistic rage knows no bounds.

Learn to pull your fucking head in Sean and you will understand why you are so hated. It's not the posties, it's every normal human being who treats you nice and then you shit all over it. Just like you shit all over your own life.

Stop trying to drag HSP into it, we all know he is shitposting while you do it out of malice. You genuinely have a hatred for us because you got kicked from a discord. Take a minute to think about that, how childish that sounds. You alone are responsible for your behaviour and this is your final warning to cut it out.

If you post my address again I will be notifying the Coffs Harbor Police to come apprehend you on charges of stalking. They are already aware of your actions. If you try and get back in the discord my boys will kick you.

Myth will kick you. Mango will kick you. Cibby will kick you.
Everyone hates you Sean, because of your own actions.

Just let it end here.

Gonna make falcunt pay

Piss off postie

>this fucking dork

He is a loser and his name is Sean falcunt

Be veey careful nos

Looks flaccid like ur wee lil prick

Piss the fuck off Sean. You are a maggot of the lowest kind and have no right to threaten my family. The police have been notified of your behaviour and you need to pull your fucking head in. I know you are on the spectrum and have no idea how far you have gone but normal adults don’t act like this.

You have already enraged numerous people to the point they are looking to glass you and while I would not fight fire with fire, I don’t blame them for being done with your shit. You have been doing this for months and need a reality check.

You say you don’t want to be harassed but if you left us alone we would leave you alone. End this now. Act like an adult.

>A little extra

DONT WORRY NOSSY BOY, I WILL POST YOUR ADDRESS IN EVERY THREAD UNTIL YOU COME TO COFFS AND FIGHT ME

Gonna smash u myth mango nasty cibby nos

this thread is gold

Quick run down?

Newfag here, what in the fuck is this shit?

pure aus[tism]

i farted and it smels bad

Fuck off you Australian faggots. Nobody even likes Australia like what the fuck even is it? A big ass island? That’s gay and everyone there loves to shove stuff yo their butts until they explode. You fucking faggots are good for nothing. You don’t even make cars, Chevy makes all your cars for you. Surprised you even have internet there, you fucking abbos. Huff some gas and watch your toilet spin the wrong way, nobody gives a shit about Australia you don’t even have an army. Fucking pussies lost a war to a bunch of big birds. I hate you faggots so much your accent isn’t even cool you turd munchers. I’ll meet any of you cock breathed idiots anywhere you want. We have guns in the USA you bitches don’t even have nerf guns you fucking pussies. Go eat some shrimp you fucking turd eaters. Gay ass outback it’s a fucking desert you cunt. Use fucking real words it’s not hard. Fucking faggots and your cars are gay as shit fucking land trains we have actual trains you faggots.

I have never seen shitposting this hard. I am impressed

This whole thread is proof the australian tripfag is the worst kind of poster on on Veeky Forums

mexi as fuck, hombre

Is this guy from Bellingen? Fuck e looks familiar.

No shit