God Tier Sedans:

I'm in the market for something nice, comfortable, fast, and affordable. Been looking hard at the new Kia Stinger GT. Kia's been stepping up their game lately and frankly I just find the Stinger to be extremely attractive. Reminds me alot of the Panamera. I think me holding off a year or two for the price to fall and It would be worth the price.

What does Veeky Forums think of the Stinger GT? Also what might be some other/better options?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sPD1joDOlLo&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=xkNSn9w09Hk
youtube.com/watch?v=ciMY_MKKGpM
youtube.com/watch?v=vPEVn3Sb96g
youtube.com/watch?v=ngUY6hlcK30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

better than panamera in every way
youtube.com/watch?v=sPD1joDOlLo&app=desktop

If you like shilled out korean garbage that will sell for 3k in 10 years go ahead.

It is beginning to become difficult to figure out if it's the anti-gook car tripfag still reverse psychologically shilling or a real shill.

Can we not shitpost please? This isn't /b/

>Kia Stinger
Didn't even know this car existed until just now. Apparently they're only $30k which seems like a bargain until you factor in depreciation.

Yea, I feel like just because it's a Kia, it would show up on a ford lot a year from now used for about $23k

Or less. Kia has zero badge equity.

I actually dig impala much more with every newer model. It just looks a bit too plain for me. Same with the Chevy SS.

A little more subtlety, and your propaganda campaign will work. The frequency of posting is a better. Too often and it becomes obvious. I thought you were annoying once, but I commend your autistic drive to assassinate the image of Kia among Veeky Forums now.

Works for me. Even if it's a Kia, the on paper specs seem good enough to warrant buying it for 30% of its original price or less in just 1 year.

FF dogshit

Sad that I'd rather have the KIA

>Reverse psychologically shilling

Hearty kek, but nope, not me

> badge equity

That's an oxymoron

>Me thinking of situations where I would grab the entire center console and shake it purposely for reasons other than to prove to myself how cheap an automaker is

Nope, can't think of any reason why I would.

So does buying an old V12 BMW

Wow user, you don't use the HVAC controls either? I'm so impressed, the Stinker sure is the car for you

Just lease it...

if it shakes so bad when brand new, imagine how bad it will be in a few years.
also imagine the noise

youtube.com/watch?v=xkNSn9w09Hk
youtube.com/watch?v=ciMY_MKKGpM
youtube.com/watch?v=vPEVn3Sb96g
youtube.com/watch?v=ngUY6hlcK30

It's 20 motherfucking 18 and everything is cheap plastic, Get used to it. Go ahead and spend 2x as much on the same shitty quality.

>somehow squeaky trim is just as bad as a shaking center console
also
>posting pre production cars as proof

It's 20 motherfucking 18 and somehow GM is outclassing the gooks with an outdated shitbox

>Made in China

I paid $17k out the door when my Honda Fit was brand new.
Nothing in my interior creeks, cracks, or rattles like that.

So a manufacturer hand builds a car specifically to send out to reviewers, it's shitty, and the excuse is they are going to make it better once it hits mass production? Don't be ridiculous. Press cars are gone over extensively, for good reason, they will always be of higher quality than the average car off the line.

Its made in North Korea, retard

very often that early demo cars have shit build quality or bad reliability, it's usually that journalists don't care about stuff like this hence the production cars won't be as bad

So it's alright for a expensive german "luxury" car but g-d forbid the $35k gookmobile pre production review sample is a touch jiggly.

Go buy one of those CTS's new... I'll wait.

If you're paying $17k for a 100hp microshitbox it better not rattle... When you're getting 360hp with RWD and a quasi luxury interior for $35k don't expect high quality fitment.

The journalists are getting paid and sucked off to give the provided cars a good review even if it's a piece of shit. Their opinion on Interior quality is irrelevant really.

actually thats how it usually works

It's worst

So why can't a
>360hp with RWD
use higher quality plastics, like Honda uses in even their cheapest shitboxes?

Oh, that's your experience with driving pre production press cars followed by early VIN cars of the same model? Come on, use your brain.
>hey we gotta get this car out to the reviewers that will make or break it's success
>just toss it together quickly in the shed with some drywall screws
>don't worry, once it hits production, where it's assembled by people making $6 an hour we won't have any issues

>When you're getting 360hp with RWD and a quasi luxury interior for $35k don't expect high quality fitment.
This is a bullshit justification

A fucking 17k honda has a BETTER interior than a car that claims to be a "luxury" vehicle

i work at a benz dealership and we drive around the pre production cars for several months with most of the error lights on and with trim and buttons falling apart

If you're going base model GT it's good, I know they can be had for around 36k now. But you also have the Charger Scat Pack for that price.There's also heaps of used cars at that price point. Waiting on a price drop might not be a bad idea, though you have the possibility that it ends up like the G8 or even the SS where used prices really don't fucking go anywhere because no one bought them and people are looking for a "cheap" second hand sports sedan.

It's a 100hp fwd shitbox. It takes very little to no engineering skill to shit out. It's also been around forever. It also costs nothing to produce. When you gotta produce something quality on a budget you're gonna have quality issues at first.

Nothing but damage control

if its 36k it should have the interior of other 36k cars like acuras, honda accords, a fucking bmw 3 series or high end 2 or 1 series.

they literally cheap out like they do on all their cars

Those aren't pre production cars, those are early VIN cars. Benz doesn't hand build 1000 pre production cars by hand to send out to franchise dealerships. They may be only available for test drives but they are built on the line. Unless you work directly for a manufacturer, supplier, or are an auto reviewer you've never laid hands on a release candidate/pre production car.

If they made it 200hp and fwd like those... You're paying for the """performance""". None of those are close to 360hp so they sure as shit better better have nice interiors.

You're showing me a retard who is purposely fucking with delicate instruments in such a manner that they would break them out of sheer force. I don't know about you, but I pamper my investments.

2 and 3 series do have 360 horsepower

You aren't paying for shit, This is literally a car maker whose so used to making cheap shitboxes that when they go to make a luxury car like everyone else they fall flat on the luxury part.

>none of those cars are close to 360hp
who fucking cares about some HP number. The superior engineering of other makers is going to make up for a car that I bet is going to lunch itself because of its bad engineering the same reason it has bad interior. There is literally no excuse for this and no excuse for your rampant damage control.

Hell the M240i will probably run circles around Kias 45k option

>delicate
hes barely pressing on them and they're bending and caving. The radio and steering wheel literally rattle

>investments
its not an investment if all it does is depreciate

You are better of with a 4/5-series or C/E-Class.

You're probably better off with a 370z

thats only 29k, has 350hp and probably has a better interior even knowing nissans shitty interiors

>
Finally, a civilized answer. And yea, but the difference between this and the SS/G8 is marketing. Kia has so much confidence in this car they dumped millions on a quick superbowl commercial for it. The Stinger has gained so much traction alone I think it would at least sell at its projected expectancy.

>Trying this hard to oppose somebody's obvious affection and favor of something that you don't like.

>a civilized answer
no its an answer that agrees with you therefore you want to listen to it more because you have a confirmation bias the size of your mother

Better yet, a 350z. I have an 04' myself. I don't see a purpose in going near 30k for a 2 door coupe with no backseat. Might not be as fast as you wish, but it can be, and it's a very open car to modify.

you seem upset

it will take a few years, they have to keep making cars like the stinger, too bad it doesn't come with a manual and seems to be around the same price as the mustang gt but they have to slowly build their reputation like the japanese had to