■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
pso2.jp/players/boost/
├ Google: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Current Scratches: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Tropical Summer Ocean (until 8/9)
├ Legendary Heroes (until 8/23)
└ [SG] Mother Cluster Imitation (until 12/13)

■ Current Collection Files
├ Beach 2017 (Fornis, until 9/6)
├ Phantom God (Zeinesis, until 11/1)
├ Majestic/Phantom Battleship (until 11/29)
├ Revolutio 2 (until 2018/3/7)
├ Evleda (until 2018/3/20)
└ Aura (until 2018/3/21)

□ FAQs, Lilipans, Guides, (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News: bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch: pso2.acf.me.uk/Manual/
└ Buy AC using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Trees: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affixing: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage Calculator: 4rt.info/psod/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?12gFbCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIodS0fdodBdBHni2dBiNGAqnIdJkrAIsb000000ldoInfJfkeAGKGKfHnjqn00000fdoib0000000fdo0000000Io00000000ioIn00000000IbIo0000000jdoIb0000000jdB0000000dBIb0000008
arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?12gFbCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIodS0fdodBdBI2i2do4NcF6cKfqAbo000000jdoIniNfbnGKGKfHnjqn00000fdoib0000000fdo0000000Io00000000ioIn00000000IbIo0000000jdoIb0000000jdB0000000dBIb0000008
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FIRST FOR UNGA BUNGA

I want to fuck the shit out of Annette.

WOMEN

too bad she looks retarded in the main game

That's not a cast.

>head part with no fleshy skin exposed
That's not a real PSO2 caseal, you can't fool me.

Reminder that Elves™ are the best and NOT for delet

negative,
post RUPPERS

>dat flat chest
>day thigh gap
>twin tails

How can one elf be so perfect?

>elf
>perfect
pick one

*splurts*

I really hate this side of the community

>tranny face
>huge tits

i really hope i get her yandere eyes from SG scratch when i do it again

>tfw I switched back from HU/FI to HU/BR because I just hate Wise/Brave stance so fucking much

Would you say taking both flash guards is better, or flash and then tech? Assuming guard advance, JA advance, war brave, etc. all the good stuff is already maxed.

>tranny face

Because it has a nose? Admittedly, it's a little hard to get a good look at it in the webm.

>race hate in Council of Six
>arks civil war ensues
>Maria, Regius and the rest of the CAST legion victorious
Inferior beings(elves) deserve to perish.

casra is the most cunning of the bunch

they wouldn't understand his TE/RA 4D chess

Agreed. *proceeds to yono hate luther*

>2 cast
>3 humans
>1 newman
this hardly seems fair, but then again zeno is using a gunslash so it might even out to 2

It's clearly 2 2 2.

>Maria nuked elder
>Regius slashed luther in half
>the rest of them did nothing
C A S T M A S T E R R A C E

>Elves™
you mean Newmans

and you're a fake short-eared one

Huey is the sole light in this world and single handedly keeps us from falling into DARKNESS

Where have I seen this before?

You're welcome for using my room.

Hu/Br is shit dude, Hu/Fi outclasses it in every aspect. You don't use wise stance 90% of the time. Stance dancing really isnt an issue because the only relevant content where wise stance matters is Gracia (the inner snake heads are brave and the outer snakes are wise) and even then, that only matters if you're going for a fast time.
Plus, you should not be maxing out any guard stance related skills.

Go with this tree.
arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?12gFbCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIodS0fdodBdBHni2dBiNGAqnIdJkrAIsb000000ldoInfJfkeAGKGKfHnjqn00000fdoib0000000fdo0000000Io00000000ioIn00000000IbIo0000000jdoIb0000000jdB0000000dBIb0000008

>all dark falz have been non-casts
You should be ashamed of yourselves for being so weak and useless.

Only sluts have long ears. My short ears show how pure I am.

You can brave stance that dragon head if you lure it closer to your side but it might not be to hit it like fi daggers can

LMAO

>remeber someone made a comment a few days after hero release that the next thing they would add would be playing as bosses and that you would do a screen wiping ability complete with hunar bubble shield
>come back and now its apparently happening
quick, make the most ridiculous but awsome sounding class or skill you can think of so Sega can steal it and implement it
>warlord king
>can use every weapon
>can use every PA
>has an super skill which makes all your attacks match the enemy's elemental weaknesses and does quadrupled the damage
>unique high burst finisher for every weapon

>warlord king
>all that broken shit
Come on now

Shinon was an actual character? I only knew her as the chick who gives you Two Kamui in Blue Burst.

>old lady incapable of thinking for herself
>and a literal axe murderer

>shouldn't max any guard stance related skills
>massive hunter is maxed

I can't claim to be an expert since I haven't played in two years, but this looks pretty bad to me. Why would you go for spending 25 SP on fury stance to get 35% more damage when 5 SP on guard stance advance gets you 50% more damage as long as you aren't an idiot and can JG every whopping 40 seconds? Why not get the freebie 15% more damage for mobbing on another 5 SP? Why would you even need to spend 10 SP on automate halfline when a guard tree makes you near-trivial damage even from bosses? What's so great about massive hunter that you'd rely on a huge cooldown-based skill? Is there really no need for gear anymore that you wouldn't take Hunter Gear Boost?

Admittedly, I know subclassing BR is objectively inferior for damage since you're only getting +35% damage on PAs and +65% damage on normals, and other than that it only provides a couple of luxuries like snatch step JA and quick mate (which kind of makes automate near redundant). I fell back on it purely out of personal preference.

I was using brave stance FI subclass for a while, and enjoying the benefit of tech arts and PP slayer and such, but eventually just became infuriated with mobs constantly walking the opposite way or running past me, and bosses constantly turning the wrong way or jumping over. It became a struggle to actually stay in front of them, and the game isn't either consistent or informative about whether you're actually considered to be hitting them from the front.

Apparently one of Kireeks favorites including Sue.

Im trying to tap into that Sega logic, hero made old shit like proper gear irrelevant so I though a new class should make elements and rainbow pallets irrelevant

I want to impress kireek and hug him!

I went to google and found that she is actually a RAcast in the original pso

everyone post ruppers NOW or you getting UNGA BUNGA

>Plus, you should not be maxing out any guard stance related skills
lol

is that Flowen

i want an unga to _____ my bunga

Guard Stance Advance is the new meta, you don't even take Fury on a HU main tree. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

These are the essentials for HuFi, the rest you can throw into whatever utility you think is good.
arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?12gFbCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIodS0fdodBdBI2i2do4NcF6cKfqAbo000000jdoIniNfbnGKGKfHnjqn00000fdoib0000000fdo0000000Io00000000ioIn00000000IbIo0000000jdoIb0000000jdB0000000dBIb0000008

stop worrying about whether you have brave activated or not, the boss will naturally face you in most relevant content.

>mobbing
who gives a shit, the mobs either die in one hit making HU useless or they're tanky and will probably face you anyway since you are going to war cry for the damage bonus.

>snatch step JA
every class can have that now with the step JA ring.

literally hu/su is a more valid combination than hu/br, it's already a struggle to keep up in damage with hu against shit like fi and hero, don't make it harder on yourself.

post screen shots

why is that blue haired slut always doing something to solus in screenshots

cute

>You can now play [The Creator Phantom] on your own schedule, thanks to the addition of its Quest Trigger.

WHAT

Next week

You won't be able to JG attacks if enemies die before they can hit you. Speaking from my personal experience from doing team runs, where I have even had trouble charging marons at times because boss parts break before they can launch an attack. Plus, guard stance encourages bad habits (ie, fishing for JGs). All of the good players i've talked to agree, guard stance is generally just a beginner's trap.

So, basically solo only then. That's disappointing.

"probably face you" is the problem I'm having now; even playing solo the enemies love to slowly walk away from me or else the boss can't seem to find me. I hated directional stances then, I hate them now.

>4 deus's i'll be able to do this week
well its an improvement.

What bosses, free field ones? The bosses you should be concerned about physically cannot show their back to you so you don't need to worry about it.

Mobbing wise, again, it's barely an issue, just spam your nova strikes and ignite parryings if the mobs don't already die in one hit before you even reach them and stop worrying if brave is proccing on every single one.

I can't comment on the new guard stance because I ditched Hu for Hero but I honestly figure you should probably have a tree for both, I can think of a fair amount of content where trying to put yourself in the way to just guard right off the bat is just clunky.

The only time you can't JG is if you are fighting random enemies that die in a single hit where it literally does not matter whether you deal an extra 50% damage or not. You have plenty of points left over after getting Guard Stance and Advance so if you desperately think you need the extra damage there you can easily throw points into there and forego the 200 SAtk you'd probably decide to grab otherwise.
Unlike you I actually play Hunter and there is ample opportunity to get JGs literally everywhere. If you dodge anything on HU you fucked up.

Charging Marons != Getting a JG off
Chances are you won't even have to bother trying to time it since you get your 0.7s of JG window whenever you use a PA on HU
It's really fucking easy to keep up permanently in almost all content where it would matter

May as well.
Hope servers come back up soon.

If you can't JG HuFi is shit in general since you won't get Ignition Parry off either. GSA makes Hu better at what it's already good while making it worse at the things you wouldn't bring them to anyways. It's win:win.

servers up guys

servers up

I want to hug alma

When's an LA of balancing on her sphere?

when's guilty gear colab part 2 for jack o and baiken stuff

anyway to make armor and stratos gear look good on a busty character?

ヽ( ・ω・ )ノ

Anyone have some Gu tips for Gracia?
I'm still working on Hr cubes so I can't play it for that yet.
The last phase in particular almost always kills me.

What should I do for damage, I looked at some Gu solo videos and they all DA spam and don't even use SatAim or IF0, is that really optimal?

its not about damage, its about staying alive

I know, but since I have no problem staying alive in the first half I might as well deal as much damage as I can. The only things I ever die on are the 13951 hydra heads right after the countdown starts and his new attacks in the last phase.

I died in an abduction quest, am I fucked on getting abducted again this week or does it not work like that?

Your counter only resets when you fully clear it by killing Hunar. If you exit out at any point before then it stays the same.
So what you want to do if you plan on farming Mods is to just kill the Clones before Hunar, pick up their loot, and then logout to leave the instance without finishing it.

You're not going to like this but Fornis TMGs.

When countdown phase begins, my strat is pop massive hunter + aerial right in the middle of some heads and spam shift period until there are none left. I probably couldn't do that if I didn't have Fornis.

manface

Always the shitters

What's Hero's 75 stat boost?

Fuck Mod, I’m farming Returner for 5

0 HP, 0 PP and 0 S/R/T ATK

>logout
Does just abandoning fuck up your risk?

>willingly doing astral/ether/ret5
you're crazy user.

You can't just abandon the quest during an abduction. You have to either kill yourself, which will take a while since you are usually farming on VH, or quickly logout to leave the instance.

Good luck with that. I gave up pretty quickly, spamming XHTA is fucking awful.

Run Harukotan like 15 times on VH
Run Tokyo XH like 4 times
Easy
I usually get abducted on my first Tokyo run

I was doing Traces of Darkness on FI, timewise it was relatively fast but having to actually pay attention when you want to just mindlessly grind is agonizing. Your method is probably better than that.

Clearing each haru in like ~2:30 is relatively easy and not exhausting if you’ve just started your PSO2 session, if anything running Tokyo XH is what’s dreadful, because actually paying attention to what you’re doing is what’s really going to drain you. Especially after just mindlessly spamming a single PA in Harukotan to kill everything

I’ve gotten like 3 units so far but they’re all one slot, aka useless as fuck

therein lies the problem and why i'd rather yolo astral/ether over spending a fuckhuge amount of time and boredom getting astral ret or ares(astral)/ether/ret.

>magic cunt kingdom bq enemies take 10% extra damage from tech attacks
>second one will probably be either striking or ranged so at the very least 2 more bqs planned
you have been upgrading that bq weapon right /pso2g/ or you will miss out on the next austere

>or you will miss out on the next austere
But I already have 4 Qlip weapons.

>have 5, one in the preaffix stage
>debating if it's even worth bothering affixing since it's for FI (TD)
>debating if any others are even worth bothering with since I already have sword/talis/tmg done and have 150+ fuses
I legitimately didn't think hero would be so good I wouldn't care to affix weapons for other classes

Just get friends and clear traces in less than one minute, you fucking kiritos.