Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread has botspam, he copies image files and names, identify yourself by using guildwars2 in your name reply directly to the OP. Discord still recommended!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4pzz7buCRyM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying that dumb monkey still cares about ARMS

In-game with AAU. Set the bone to 0 in the Body tab and save it to the card. If you want it gone for every single card past, present, and future, then you can edit in there, but it's not recommended.

they finally made an adult kai of time mod.
it's quite clipping

Nothing about her looks Slavish though, aside of the stripes on her pants you mentioned.

She looks Germanic gene-wise.

Oh I filter the shit out of everything. My emulation is on point nigga

You cant CC if you switch gaurd
you can't punish toe stab, it resets to neutral.

This one honestly looks pretty cool.

Because very few people actually played 8-bit Sonic. The Master system games weren't even released in Japan, as Master System was already dead when they were developed.

is there even such a thing as a subtle meme?

Dude, watch the camera

When my parents argue with, each other my mom always giving dad this look that Max gave to Chloe. then they immediately made up in an hour

Give me a quickrundown

>Pokemeh
Not even once

What game is this?

Here's the "okay" part

I'm getting a lot of mixed information on this so I'll ask here, does Titan Hunter increase your titans core meter build time? Or is it only "active" while on foot?

I know that feel, this game blows your head at the very beginning. I still dont understand how do I make progress by evolving to Numemon (green slime) over and over xD

this isn't realism autism, but why the pre-drop after the lift?

I turned 24 recently, and thats just what I've always wanted as well, so I feel your pain.

I suppose you could always set your sights a little higher on the age scale though.

the center piece is like a tower and the side piece like a bishop

is this in realm of torment?

lmao

Just mod a ps2 instead.

I think they look the same as in 1080p but filters might look better in 4k.

The Bonk games
Legend of the River King

>Uh there's some blizzard
>It's fine i just have to go for a few dozen meters, i wont get lost
>8 hours later

yes.

Also Yes

/ksg/ is a thing you know

Waiting for NA servers to not be shit.

These two

I think opening boxes start the count, not the day you picked them up on?

My Rimworld Colony finally prompted me to name it.
So what's going on with your colonies, everyone?

>$699
>puts plastique on mic and BOOOOM

I'm about to start a playthrough for the first time ever. Any tips on character creation/what to do out of the beginning dungeon?

JUMP! JUMP! DIE! DIE!

Id really like to know what to use to play dreamcast games on a gpd win

Gamecube fans are even worse than Dreamcast fans

also not retro

Don't mind him, he is too cheap and melodramatic to learn how to write, maybe if you throw him some coins he will tell you where it all go wrong for him

hahaha fucking poorshit

Twisted metal small brawl ftw

Really the only reason to play CS. Playing online is just boring to me (And I suck too)

There's a game similar to that one I still am searching for to this day.

Spider Bubble on MS-DOS.

Adventures in the Magic Kingdom

How do I start this? I downloaded the file but do I need to put it in my Q2 folder?

I should really play this again now that I upgraded my GPU

requesting relm painting a picture of something strago wouldn't like

you can play invasions and tracing (and be invaded and traced) with other players for free. Racing and the other online modes require PS+

How about not being a faggot and play it without mods?

nice!

Wasn't there also a way to replay the effect of the last item on the world-map?

I think they look the same as in 1080p but filters might look better in 4k.

Does anyone have a version of VH with a working succubus quest?

>these were the kind of response I got
>proceeds to post a single comment
Really outdoing yourself leddit.

Maybe they should try not missing an arm.

really makes you think....

Sent. ;)

Yeah. Guardian heroes on Saturn

Not that guy, but if you can handle the first two games then US NG3 is still going to be a cakewalk for you.

Why can't people discuss videogames without being either a shill or a shitposter?

For what, WvW?

still nothing

Yep that was said by Elizabeth not Aloy you dumb retard.

You'll get it the next day then, don't worry. As long as you play 10 days of the event, you'll get your shit.

salvage corvette in hw1

I think Microsoft is forgetting that in order to sell a console you must first release games for it. They've fucking cancelled their entire lineup of games announced at E3 from some years past

Nice bait.

Does this mark your profile with a VAC ban? If that's the case, enjoy having the brand of faggotry on your profile for eternity.

Youll be getting welfare gear all the way up to 70 when you get a set of i290 from your job quests
Just do sidequests and you'll always have a full set of area appropriate high quality armor, weapons, and accessories

Fuck off, the system was more than capable of displaying more than enough different sprites. It was done that way just for the absurdity of it.

>Just a friendly reminder that this is coming out and you won't be able to get one

you must be quite retarded if you think i want an overpriced raspberry pi that cant even be modified.

this happened 100%

im referring to this, not the "get 20 bios daily" $10 one
mostly i just want to get done with T2ing her for good and that guaranteed dodge is still nice

This is irl Rimi we're talking about here, right?

uma delicia[ /spoiler]

You mean Vireland didn't fuck up the difficulty as bad in the PS1 releases.

Lunar (Jap) has always been easy.

Mario 3 did. Then Mario Maker removed them. Truly we live in an era.

a good ship

Pressing the turbo button on your PC allowed you to play Brutal Doom

>a huge portion of the fanbase despises xion
Nigga what? People seem to love Xion. Unless you mean the shipping fags who think she gets in the way of Axel/Roxas when that trio is strictly friends anyway

I remember when I was a kid in the mid 90's I remember seeing a Arcade game for WWF at a local Water Slide Park. The characters were cartoony looking but for the time looks AMAZING.

Anyone know what game it was?

>you should be ashamed of watching football for all these kids ruining their lives trying to make it big and never doing so. They could have gotten a degree or learnt a practical skill.

>not retro in terms of design
it's raw gamedesign and everething else serving it
retro-masterpiece as it is

Yes you can.

You're not going to be winning DM vs a keyboard/mouse player, but that's about it.

I'm landing more Seth combos online than offline

Try RES Zones sometime mate. A system with pristine rings will always have some. Not only will system police help you out, you get more money per kill and don't piss off factions.

I am Nomura and can confirm

FALCOM GIVE ME THE FUCKING TRAILER SO I CAN LEAVE THIS GENERAL

pretty sure you have to unlock everything

>game
go make one

a redditor

stop thinking memes come from Veeky Forums, it is 2017

the Chronicles version of salmon temple was neat with the guitars.
youtube.com/watch?v=4pzz7buCRyM

15 second shopper, get gud

Did you try any other Turbo CD games on the Wii?

I'm starting to think the OP thing wasn't so out dated after all.

>xb1
(^:;

this 24 seconds is more than enough time, just bring something that kills fast and put Hush on it