blog.bioware.com/2017/07/31/mass-effect-andromeda-patch-1-10/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPn0KFlbqX8
fanfiction.net/s/12584632/3/Our-Private-World
twitter.com/thecheekyscot/status/897346464489250816
twitter.com/Kal_ReegarN7/status/897737657521975296/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ugh God...

Second for thousand year old tsundere as tied for best gay.

Consider suicide, OP.

Previous thread since OP forgot.

>tied
Please she is far better than any homo bioware has ever made

Did someone say gay?

DAY

OF

THE

FRYER

Did Javik ever go into detail on recipes using Asari?

Asari confirmed as Italian appetizer

Still not as bad as STEEEEVE

All gay romances are bad
>muh husband
>I'm probably only gay for you because everything going to shit and you're my only real friend
>Jill
>I'm only using you for my eventual benefit
>rape
Kaidan was acceptable and so can Gil is you choose to not have the kid

GAS THE ASARI

The only reason I'm glad that Andromedumb exists is that it introduced me to Rag N' Bone Man.

Oh my fuck his voice is a gift from Dionysus.

>Rag N' Bone Man.
I don't like how a lot of shitty commercials and trailers keep using his music. I have no problem with him but his song is being attached to so much shit.

Ye, it's getting pretty overplayed. I'd say give it a few months and everyone will move on from it. Hopefully.

Late night Jack post!

Jack is so wonderful. She's hard to like at first, but then she shows her true colors!

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPn0KFlbqX8

Gas angara first

I low keylove Cyndi Lauper, and "girls just wanna have fun" is unironically one of my favorite songs.
I'd never admit this to anyone though, I don't think people would understand.

But yes, Jack is the best.

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun is a, well, fun song, but I feel it's not her best. She does some very emotional and touching songs, like Time After Time.

Time After Time is her best imo.

And yes, I want to kiss Jack!

I just really like it, it's just so happy, I just need it sometimes, you know?

Also
>I want to kiss Jack!
I know right! I mean God damn those lips!

Has anyone done a model of Jack's lips on Miranda's face? Because those DSL on Best Girl would be just... fuuuuuuck man.

>best girl

Miranda is a cunt, and only becomes barely tolerable as a human being. Jacob I could see hanging out with, but Miranda I would avoid like the plague because I'd feel like I was either being patronized or ridiculed.

It's a shame you don't like her, but each to their own. Good pic btw, don't think I've seen that one.

Well goodnight guys.

Goodnight, user. Waifu dreams.

I mean, she isn't terrible, it's just that she only operates in two modes: Bitch mode or Bland mode.

She's a good character in theory, but I just feel like the humanizing elements of her character were executed poorly, thus making her into a bitchy barbie girl with space magic.

Also, it doesnt help that she has a weird face that only looks good at certain angles or in fan art.

>no Kai Leng pasta
disappointed

live you faggot

Is she stuffing her chest?

What kinds of posters would the races of ME be like if they all posted on /meg/?

I'm betting that BTs would be the worst shitposters and that any major BT colony worlds would be banned from posting due to spam.

>non-mayster rayces cannt handel BT bantz
reelly maiks u think

You must be 18+ to post here.

Turians would easily steal the autistic no-fun poster gimmick from Germans

That user obsessed with quantifying how the guns work and how strong they are would be turian.

Maybe. I could see the tech-obsessed quarians being far more autistic about that kind of stuff than the turians.
Turians seem like they would be typical internet tough guys constantly spouting their shitty Hierarchy superiority memes and posting bait to piss off any krogans.

Just stopping by to say I love Suvi.

why?

the BTs would be busy on /spol/

She really doesn't like Miri.

BTs would be the worst, like you said.
>Turians are literally /k/ and commonly ask/post about cool Roman stuff
>Salarians all about science shit, probably calling everyone else dumb.
>Quarians might post about tech stuff?
>Volus try to advertise shit constantly. Probably put up fishy scam links.

>gif
i was expecting to get Kai Leng'd

would have been funnier

I like people who are smart and smarter than me. She's a research scientist and I really enjoyed her telling me about her work.

Between missions I really enjoyed spending time with her. I commiserated with the awkward flirting with her. Her idea of movie night was a cute quest.

I thought she was pretty, I liked her accent, and I really like short/medium red hair.

okay, but why share it here?

Because I like talking about her

Where would you prefer he share it, perhaps the Final Fantasy or DOTA generals?

>Someone asks why user likes Suvi
>Explains why

Case closed.

I bet Krogans would post the dumbest shit and always type in all caps.
The horny bastards would probably also flood threads with horrid pictures of "sexy" Krogan females.

Krogans would be good posters.

Hanging out with both your waifu and raifu?

What gun is the space FAL?

mattock

Yes.

>no boob-conscious humanboo femtur coworker that stuffs her chest to get you to notice her and ask her out
>she will clumsily unstuff her bra when you finally get intimate and stutter that it was meant to attract you

Chapter Three of Our Private World is up. hope you enjoy.

fanfiction.net/s/12584632/3/Our-Private-World

I'm still here anons. Just busy with life'n'shit. Think i finally sorted out my future, changed up majors from teaching to business and I think that's better for me.

I'm still lurking, writing a little, like the couch fic, that was me!

I'm open to requests if someone wants a quickie from me.lewd

Nice work Danny darko, I really like it. Fluff is one of my big weaknesses.

are you still a grizzled sea captain hunting for booty on the open waters?

Unfortunately that job is past me, moved away from the harbour for a landlocked city to the south where I can study.
But there are nice lakes here, so I just have to inflate my rubber dhingy and then I'm off once more.

ya dun good.

Welcome back edd.

Comfy work m8, like usual.

Good shit

twitter.com/thecheekyscot/status/897346464489250816

>she stuffs her bikini in the beach as well to deal with boob envy

I dont consider Femshep and Liara a gay romance but cute OP picture.

ME3 default femshep a shit, though. I did vanilla until I got to that garbage.

twitter.com/Kal_ReegarN7/status/897737657521975296/
Oh baby

What about a volus businessman x femtur assistant fic? make it cute and fluffy

In that relationship, Femshep is gay, Liara is straight.

Reapers were a mistake, awful villians, awful concept

villains should have been the batarians, quarians, asari, turians and volus

at the end of ME2 Shepard orders doomsday weapons deployed to genocide multiple species and their planets on the galactic scale

leads into the council trial in ME3 where he gets quickly exonerated

Wish the council was right and Saren turned out to be a middle aged turian who went senile from being overworked/abusing drugs with his immunity

Is the Multiplayer for Andromeda on PC still alive? $20 is a reasonable price to pay, but I don't want another Star Wars Battlefront scenario where I got the game for $10 but no one was playing it

Sorry mate but that sounds pretty dumb.

dumb to who? aliens, or alien-loving faggots?

It's still active last time I played.

Don't have a raifu, they all look like boiled shit.

The mistake as I see it was making them too powerful and numerous. There is absolutely nothing even all the galactic civilizations can do against 20 000 Reapers and 250 000 destoyers. Nothing short of a magical superweapon can take them down.

I don't mind the turning people into machines with a purpose, but the way they did it in the end was not very good for storytelling.

It works if the story is the hopelessness and the struggle. The writing in that regard was just hamfisted.

1 and 2 also didnt look stunning, you have to put some time into the CC to get a cute femshep.

if Femshep gets stuffed with a dick its not gay.

Asari do not have dicks you deplorable futa fag.

Besides, we all know that Femshep and Garrus belong with each other.

go fuck a dog hambeast

>Asari do not have dicks
>believing intergalactic propaganda
lol, look at him and laugh

>It works if the story is the hopelessness and the struggle.

Sure, if the goal of the story is still extinction. What is the galaxy suppose to do against 20 000 Sovereigns and a quarter of a million baby Sovereigns?.

You seen banshee up close?

Femshep doesnt and shouldnt be stunning. 1 and 2 they obviously didnt put much effort in but they gave her the proper military woman look. Then comes 3 and they try to make her cute (and the concept WAS fine) but they fucked up even worse and made her just weird.

To reiterate, in 1 and 2 Shepard looked the part and wasn't uncanny such that I was fine with the default. 3 made me seek out a custom.

yeah, but now a days i just call her my ex-wife

I was tempted to carry the Garrus spaghetti from 2 into 3, but I had to return to the blueberry. The "Don't leave me behind" dialogue for Garrus is excellent, though.

>Femshep doesnt and shouldnt be stunning.

ded series

ded thread

>>>/dag/

Well, anything less and a previous cycle that had a unified military force, as the protheans did, would have ended the conflict. Remember that it's supposed to be one new reaper per cycle. Shit's been going a long time.

I do feel that the focus should have been less on fighting to win. Have the conflict mostly as it was, but the exposition making clear that the war is hopeless. Meanwhile, instead of building some magic device and bringing it to war, you instead search for the true nature of the enemy and find the means of disabling them wholesale. Leviathan should have been halfway through the main plot, and a significant part of it, with the revelation leading you to the remains of the AI that spawned the reapers in the first place.

She can be attractive, and I absolutely made her so, but it's the hardened kind of attractive, not cute.

This place has been far from dead the last few days.

>ded

What the shit is this?

looks like lewdzie so desperate for attention she is putting her tr**ts on full display

Tr**ts and s*l*s and on a Wednesday!