totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/

High Elf Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/

Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Announcement Cinematic Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=fXxe897bW-A

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last Thread Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RDEpJylRAsk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tomb Kings are best

Cothique here. All other kingdoms a shit because they don't have fish on their banners.

I want to marry and start a family with the Everqueen

3rd for Skaven not having any truly unique mechanics

This is true.

ZA CURT IS REDY SAH

REMOVE THAGGORAKI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Source: my expectations of a perfect faction

>Ywn fight the entire Warhammer World on the eternal quest for elf pussy
Why even live?

>stupid gobbo thinks he's wood elves

>Dark Elves will be sickly pale instead of delicious brown
Mods will fix it, right?

Realistically how long is Creative Assembly gonna keep the skaven meme going?

two days

Forever. The missive was for High Elves and after the game is released they'll just pretend not to know what you're talking about when Skaven are mentioned. Their Lords pack will be marketed as only having one of the factions despite clearly showing Skaven as well.

Skaven trailer will come out Wednesday

Thursday you tard. Letters always drop on a tuesday and trailer two days later.

>Get excited and see Araby on phone
>Go to check the map on PC
>Learn it's just crusaders
>Tomb kangs are just strygoi.
>Pirates are Empire

It really would not have been hard for CA to come up with some 5 unit bitch-nigga tier placeholder as opposed to literally using horribly inaccurate choices.

Still at least they exist on the map and it'll be possible for people to fix the tomb kangz and Pirates. Araby is right fucked as there won't be enough assets to make use of anything.

I prefer the Southland Wood elves to be the brown ones, they actually get sun.

you mean thursday? it's the same day the embargo lifts

do I have to remind how how the original warhammer 1 map looked like?

so no gameplay drop tomorrow then?

fuck me

dis about to stink

My guess is some kind of teaser either today or tomorrow and the full dump on Thursday.

I guess we will fucking see then

It stunk.

I'm trying to remember but I do recall no beastmen, no wood elves, Bretonnia did have filler units though.

I can understand Araby but the tomb kings seemed kind of silly. Just slap together some skellington units. It'll be weirder if you have standard bog vampires ruling there.

Better than it just being a huge chunk of the map that's impassible (old athel loren)

youtu.be/RDEpJylRAsk

>WELCOME TO ESTALIA GENTLEMEN

Name a more based Legendary Lord

Wish he wasn't so meh. And that there was a generic version of him.

One that's actually useful.

>people now actually think we'll get an Albion DLC because milkandcookies said so on youtube

lel

>I am no orator!

> Suebians in ATW
> Pillage my way across Hispania and North Africa.
> It is 430 now
> Settle in Aksum for a comfy Germanic colonization for the rest of campaign
> Persians declare war on me and bypass several provinces despite no military access or any other treaties with them and send 3 doomstacks at a time just to attack me for no fucking reason, even though I've been ruthlessly bullying their enemies such as ERE and North African tribes
> refuse a generous peace settlement (literally offered them more then their own budget just for a peace treaty)
> Send an army of elite battle-hardened units to intercept theirs
> Persian doomstacks just casually walk around my army and advance towards an undefended city

Fuck, here I thought I'd be able to finish a campaign in ATW. 492 hours, and I'm yet to finish a campaign, since shit like that makes me abandon and start again.

He's terrible at everything but being stylish. But he does that so well it matters not.

We will get it though. Why else would Albion be on the campaign map?

REMINDER

Haven't seen that video but it's possible.
Norsca has proved anything is possible.

Dude, you have agents that are specifically for this purpose. Use them.

Have a look at the campaign map and tell me again that Albion gets a DLC. It's only a single region.

Can we please stop the unrealistic DLC spectaculations just because CA started doing non army races too?

>Dark Elves
>Retaliating against misdeeds done to them.

Shouldn't you be hiding from Teclis in the Realm of Chaos or something Malekith?

TODAY IS THE DAY THE "skaven dosen't exist bakka xD" MEME DIE

>have a 10$ race pack for a 1 region island
Tippity top

>Villains cus they aint human
Fuck off, racist.

Settra is the hero of our world.

>raze Constantinople
>refugees flood into my neighboring province and cause a wave of revolts

Fucking Greeks, why are they still alive?

user.. we all payed for two horde factions and a corner of forest. I dont think anyone would mind an island if it means a good-guy tribal monster armour who are besties with Lizardmen

More likely to ramp it up far more.

>we all
speak for yourself gudgoi

Army* not armour, fuck.

Also
>Only just slightly more intelligent and bigger giants

>being stylish
>that stupid fucking mask

Superior Stylish man volkmar coming through move out of the way shitters.

Volkmar doesn't have Gelt's bombastic voice. He does gain points for his pimp-wagon though.

What are the Tomb King's attitudes towards old worlders, not counting vampires?

Actually I would be pretty pissed. We don't have Kislev, Araby, Tilea and the Vamp Coast yet, and these are all more important than fucking Albion by several magnitudes. The horde factions habe a reason to be there. This tiny island with two paragraphs of lore doesn't.

Well I'll give you that, gelt is certainly better voiced.

Honestly I think they're both great, gelts mask does bother me a little and I'm not actually interested in the lore of metal at all but he has swagger I'll give him that.

Invaders from a foreign land come to plunder his home

As in, right where they're sitting at in the empire provinces? Or those present in the Southlands?

I dont think anyones arguing that they should happen NEXT user, calm down. Just as that one day it could come into fruition.

What would we get from Albion? It wouldn't enhance the campaign since it would be only one region that changes so in most games you'd never actually fight them. Stick to the established races first.

Campaign Gelt is no joke since the patch. His unique talents are pretty much all great. Handgunners in particular turn extra ridiculous late game when you have their research, pistolkorps, and Gelt's specific bonus for gun units.

I love all three Empire LL's for having as much presence as they do. Franz thunders into battle screaming his name like a madman on a bird of death, Volkmar charges through fuckers on his pimp-mobile and Gelt melts anybody simply by talking to them in that bombastic voice. Empire campaign has it's flaws, but it's certainly not with it's Legendary Lords.

I really hope the skaven trailer is high elves getting destroyed

If CA adds every tiny bit of shit to the game it won't really feel like warhammer anymore. There are 16 main races and maybe half a dozen others that would fit. They might as well start adding Nippon and Pygmies, that would be just as dumb

>When you finally bite it and confederate with Wissenland since Karak Hirn is about to raze your childhood friend

The notion that it may happen at all is already downright moronic. They wouldn't have a real presence on the map like every other DLC faction so far did.

Agree'd

Though I usually skip taking his chariot just to keep using him as a warrior priest esque lord, I'm sorry...

which is stupid because high elves and skaven fight very rarely

Should have jacked up your taxes before it was too late.

So I decided to try taking Estalia after securing Reikland, mainly as a way to test the waters for future expansion in to the Southlands.

Holy shit, why did I not realize before Magritta has iron? Forget doing this as a one off, it may be the smartest way to do a Balthasar campaign.

WELCOME TO ESTALIA GENTLEMEN

So is Total ass cancer doing a stream for TWW2 or is he just making a 'WTF is..' episode on his youtube?

Also any idea what time on Thursday it's supposed to be?

You shouldn't call other people tard when you're spouting nonsense
>always
One time. It happened one time for lizardmen. . Literally every other trailer released the day after the missive.

I haven't tried Empire yet since the patch and won't for a bit still because after my current one it'll be time for Azhag is here. When I do try Empire though, I'll be picking him though.

You're actually going to watch that shitter?

>refusing to watch actual gameplay just because you dislike him
who's the retard here?

I had my first proper playthrough on azhag recently thanks to the changes and by god I enjoyed his quest dialogue, the parts where nagash takes over are great

I'll put up with all the SJW #impeachblompf shittery if we can at least get a glimpse of the Rats

Firstly I never called you a retard so your statement is just outright rude.

Secondly There will be others that will be a lot more tolerable and actually more insightful than that fucking hypocritical cuck.

Don't mind him, I'm glad there are people like you user, that way I don't have to watch some insufferable clown to gain the information that will be posted here afterwards.

I NEED STUFF

Im just stating that its a fun corner of lore, hell it'd make a great mini campaign at the very least, like the brittania dlc for medieval 2

So who looks likely to have the roughest time or the easiest? Or where, more specifically.

Elves on the inside of Uthulan seem liable to have a merry old time. Lustria looks to be suffering with all those fucking rat ruins. Not-North America has no real good defensible points. Southlands seems fine

Never actually done any of his quests battles except for the first. Between waiting for him to be recruited, leveled up and then finally finish the requisites I've already shown the world my big green waaagh! It's gonna be great.

I actually hate greenskins in the setting and their playstyle but he alone made it tolerable. which is kinda dumb considering it was only 3 fucking missions but still.

Can't armies turn around in Attila? I haven't played it much, but I seem to remember that you could walk in pretty much any directions iirc.

Stop bring politics into /twg/ REEEEEE NOBODY FUCKING CARES WHAT TARDS SAY ON TWITTER

Depends, i think come grand camp helces are gonna get their shit kicked in by me.

>HATES GREENSKINS
Wooooah, backup! Why?!

I don't actually know, it's just one of those things where you hate something but you can't explain why.

I guess, but its not like disliking Brenda from accounting because "Theres sonething off with her.", there must a genuine few points you find annoying or unplessant surely?

>Open video
>I WILL BE SUPREME PATRIARCH
>Cum instantly

Jesus Christ Gelt's treatment in this game is a crime against humanity

I don't like their units mostly, I hate that even the strongest tier of gobblin breaks instantly, I hate their cavalry which is basically non existant.

Is there anybody who never touched "evil" factions? My most played faction got to be Empire by far, followed by Bretonnia, Dwarfs and a bit of Elves. I literally never launched Vamp, Orc or Chaos-y factions campaigns.There is just something about them that puts me off.

I still always get back to Empire, despite them being pretty bad on the campaign, but I find their roster to be really good and versatile and thus fun.

Stoopid pointy eared gits and their stoopid arrers... can't even fight like a proper git..

I know that feel fellow moralfag

>tfw trying my hardest to save as many men as possible because i concern for the pixel life of my men

Oh right, you hate their gameplay.
Yeah I'll give you that, a leadership buff is so drastically needed at the moment its not even funny. All factions shit on them, its a sad day when gobs and orcs break before peasants do, but thats where we're at.
And don't get me started on theur inability to fight dwarves, their nemesis faction apparent!

This desu, even black orcs lose to fucking dwarf warriors. mostly because they break.

It would probably help if I actually posted the fucking screenshot.

I just don't understand why they've short changed an entire faction, the actual WAR faction, THE VIOLENCE WARRING, DEATH AND FOIGHTIN FACTION, by 15-20 fucking leadership points!!

>This is the new TW audience
The only thing similar that I can recall are "SPARTANZ" whining about not instantly winning against Romans in combat.