/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #99

Remember to attack Gate Guardian one piece at a time edition

Last Thread: Latest News
>The Pairofsocks Brothers are now at the gate until August 22nd. You can unlock them for play if you missed last event
>A "long awaited duelist" will be available to unlock at the end of August
>new full box out, lots of Thunder and Machine support

Useless (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc.
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

>android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for bad players
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>using the modded APK to farm will result in a ban eventually
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems. If you're really unsure about what to buy, Crimson Kingdom has high attack 4-star monsters at low rarities
>It is advised not to pass stage 38 unless you want your auto duel win rate to plummet
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph

Other urls found in this thread:

duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Not Paradox Bros mirror match edition

Remember to attack Gate Guardian one piece at a time
But also remember to make your OP rhyme!

this had the potential to be a really, really good op, but i have to say im dissapointed

Daily reminder that Hazy Flame Sphynx has been bugged for 42 days.

Lazy game chynx

>tag duel is capitalized like all official game mechanics
Tag duels soon friends

is 3 sergeant electro worth investing? i currently only have 1

sergeant electro is still an amazing card, especially with gravity blaster

Why do the Parabros sound so rapey at times?

This game is TOO DAMN GRINDY, TOO EXPENSIVE and TOO DAMN RNG DEPENDANT

Latest News:
>The Paradox Brothers return to guard the gate. Obtain them by the 22nd or rue your fate.
>August's end brings a "long awaited duelist". This is likely not an event to be missed.
>An electrifying box has been released. Fans of Thunders and Machines are sure to be pleased.

Useless (Duel) Links:
>Should you find your game knowledge lacking, the following links will send your ignorance packing
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

>If you lack a phone, don't fret! These android emulators should help you get set.
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

If you're new, don't worry. These quick tips will help you surely.
>For an easy backup and transfer, create and link a Konami ID. The process isn't hard and will be of great help, you'll see.
>Turning up your power usage to max will smooth your dueling, but be mindful that your phone isn't exactly cooling.
>Modded APKs make grinding easier, but be careful, as such things may bring bans to fear.
>Be mindful of what deck you want before buying. If you aren't sure, Crimson Kingdom's worth trying.
>Passing Stage 38 is something to dread. If you do your Auto-Wins will fall to the red.
>Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph are great. Level Mai and Keith to improve your fate.

truly degenerate d*ck

Gate events in a nutshell.

>3 Insight

Lmao the parrotcocks brothers get absolutely slaughtered by ninjas

Got a decent Ninja deck?

Will use this for next thread

glad i switched to modded after cucked with only 1 Kidmodo

Link?

Idk this is what I've been running

pegasus event when

WHEN?

It's surreal how much Konami wants to keep looking to push text on cards. They made extra space with Pendulums. Then they changed the habit of saying full names to saying 'this card's name'. Then they shortened Graveyard to GY. It's like what are you doing to your game (especially after how Worlds unfolded).

They hire fucking lawyers to write the texts lol

Konami will fear the samurai

Are we witnessing the birth of a new meme?

Man the effects of the new cards are crazy.

i ragequit from the tcg after spell/trap can removed from grave as cost too. It used to be cool with Necro Gardna only

It's not just spells and traps anymore lad

Can you even do anything anymore? Almost every card seems to have either a cancel effect effect or cannot be targeted by effects effect.

>match with someone for pvp
>loading screen takes me straight to the post game recap
>duel loss

great fucking game, why does anyone play this shit?

Nostalgia and addiction

just blew the absolute fuck out of some braindead red eyes nigger with a genex deck. wow

>Genex
HOW?

Thought it might be a fluke but I just smacced another one. Ching chong box is a winner, fuck red eyes insight

>it is a "shitter wins because his attribute counters mine" episode

New player here, SRH is pure cancer.

wait until you get to players with 3 SRH 3 Sphere Kuriboh 3 ECON and 3 Mirror Walls :^)

I already got that far, I'm in mid gold with a shitty makeshift XYZ Dragon Cannon deck and nearly every faggot runs atleast a combination of 6 of those cards if not more.
Currently grinding pvp for econs but that doesn't give me 24000 gems, if I'm lucky, to aqquire the rest.

>flip hiro to win game
>he activates fucking localised tornado
>he's playing some retarded inferno tempest deck with like 16 trap cards
>manage to get his lifepoints to 0 with no cards left in my deck and a face up jowls
Well now I know how it feels I guess. Probably by far the most ridiculous duel I've played in my life

As a game designer now pursuing a law degree, the two professions are actually much closer than you think. It's just rules systems and managing them, in the end.

>get matched up with mind scan Pegasus Legend 3
>3 Treeborn
>Hamster plane UR from new pack
>Invader of Darkness
>3 Kuriboh
>2 new Monarch
>3 soul Exchange
>stall him out with Hazy flame, magical arm shield, mirror wall
>Soul exchange his invader for second hazy
>set super rush
>He is too afraid to attack because he sees my backrow
>get him down to last card. About to win by milling him out because he cant do anything
>Waiting for Response....
>LOSE

Fuck this

XYZ is actually pretty fun. Like a build a bot game. I wonder if I could make a Union Machine King deck one of these days.

>XYZ
back to /dng/

>10 more duel wins for another econ

ugh

I told you cunts I'd make a deck with all of Mariks level up rewards

Shit forgot the image

Last week I had exactly 0 gems, thanks KONAMI

>use Goka's effect to put Nepthys into the graveyard
>doesn't return to field
>fuck it
>Use it's effect again next turn but to FK Yaksha in order to hand-to-grave Nephthys
>Yaksha's effect doesn't go off
The amount of times this game has broken on me while using this deck is absurd.

How does it play?
Any good?

tfw playing against nephthys and no idea when the effect goes off or not

the rewards for this event are trash

At least I'll finally get a d-gate when I bother to get 100 EX

Goka only destroy when you special summon it, once it's on the field the effect that raise it's attack make you tribute a monster. Nephtys effect only trigger when it's destroyed by a card effect.
So: READ THE FUCKING CARD YOU RETARD!

Underrated

Does anyone remember which card inflicted damage if it was forced discarded from your hand from a card effect?

Hey free SR gems then.

You really don't need any wyverns for this deck?

This one?

Yea. I was hoping I could use it with Rigorous Reaver's effect but it says "opponent's effect"

>(especially after how Worlds unfolded).
Care I l to explain?

I also realise it wouldn't have worked anyways since discard =/= sent

The stupid American player didn't read that curse of Anubis change the monsters to defense not just change their position. He lost because of this

>discard =/= sent
Isn't sent just discard+other effect, like destroy from the hand and thing like that? Like how sent from the field to the graveyard cover tribute and being destroyed?

So then:

Sent=discard=/=destroyed

I had an idea where you have 2 reavers on the field face down and 2 statues in hand. Flip both and proceed to discard the statues, inflicting lethal damage.

never said it was a good idea

The paradox brothers music sounds like something from mario kart.

This shitter had a proper backrow, no excuses now

post d*ck

Is this deck any good?

Is there anything worth getting from paradox brothers other than dimension gate?
I have a playset of them so I don't need to farm paradox brothers anymore if there isn't anything else worthwhile to get.

No.

Any advice on how to improve it, or can you post a better version of that type of dick?

If he had used curse he would put his Skulls into def with 0 def. Then they would be wide open for Super Rush. Since he didn't use it his opponent was required to have Metalmorph WITH Super Rush, which he miraculously did. Samsung topdecked perfect hands both games, it almost looked like he was cheating.

How about now

>LG
I hate this meme. Get out of my fiends reeee.

What skill do you prefer? And buildwise is it okay, or is the other one better?

W H E N
H
E
N

I love this shit, I forgot how consistent it was.

It's in the game's code

>insulting him because you think he "didn't read"
>while you clearly have no idea how the card works

Iiiiirroooonnnyyyyy

So if I get three dimension gates then I can finally farm Kaiba?

If you have labyrinth builder, yes. Get cats from leveling Ishizu too.

Next mini pack when?

>Le new booster with two good cards

I'm sick of these Jew tricks

Potentially with Yugi and/or at the end of the month. Hopefully they drop boxes at the start of a month as to not fuck up a season's meta game midseason.

Last box had 2 entire decks that could be built from it as well as more support for previous decks.

It's the most gem worthy box we've had

Hello Konami. 2 decks that aren't even as good as the 2 decks from the previous MINIbox, and doesn't have a staple like Super Rush Headlong. Most skippable box, unless you love super interactive gameplay like Ice Barriers.

I kinda wished you could make Tournament PvP or Custom PvP.
I'd love to challenge /dlg/ to making a custom themed deck like "fusion decks only" or "no SR/UR cards allowed" or just being able to change it to legit 8k 40+cards decks with a second main phase.
I think it'd be pretty fun. Especially trying to see /dlg/ make good decks out of R only or even N only.

Ice barriers is very high risk
you can pull off the OTK easily, but a sphere kuriboh blocking you from doing so is enough to fuck you up

>did the first paradox event
>already finish this one (all the point reward+playset of all their drop card) in less than 30 duels
Why does this never happen against roaming duellist?

konami know the rewards for this one are shit, so they make them easier to get

I meant the last mini box ya dingus.

Gave us super rush, heavy knight, naturias and phoenix

>As Konami releases more boxes the number of gems given in events goes down

Even if you keep the number of given gems the same people are still going to be forced to pay if they want everything you fucking jews, the card pool is big enough you can spare not to be so fucking greedy reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>the higher the level, the less gems per exp you get
>the higher the stage, the more you have to do for the same gems
It's all a trap to make you invest a lot of time, make gems useless, and then with sunk cost you start paying up

Is there anything left to do in Duel Links until the new chara drop later in the month? I got 2 Destruct Potions (passed 2.4M and Trader) and already have triple of the others from before. At Stage 60. Made KOG for the month. Got the Drop Skills I wanted. Idk what else

This is a stupid gimmick, but it works. Konami needs to give Marik non-shit skills.

Nope. We need new stages with better rewards