Stop driving the modders away edition

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Storyfriend's imgur:
imgur.com/a/iNUlq

>OP Pasta
>Please use the info from this link when creating new threads:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

>Pre-War Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_E1L_vP5bIA
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26172/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what a fucking worthless general.

Wow, way to start the thread, OP. Surely won't devolve into shitposting.
Ignore the post above mine.

I blame tripfags and shitposters

modders are not welcome in this general

there's only a few modders here anyway and aside from buff they're pretty sporadic posters. I don't think /fog/ drove them away, they just found better things to do with their time

Stop posting your shit characters, nobody cares about them.
You character is not pretty.
You have shit taste.
Nobody wants to see it.
You are not an artist because you turned saturation down and make pictures at an angle.
You are not talented for downloading an ENB and a posemod on le Nexus.

Just stop posting.

*notices ur buldge*

This is one of the best moments

youtube.com/watch?v=_E1L_vP5bIA

Current year /fog/ drives anyone away who isn't autistic, an avatarfag, a namefag, or simply very lonely looking for company.

T H I G H S

So, why are you replying if you don't know how to help me?

This seemed to have fixed it, went ahead and edited the shortcut to launch in admin mode.
Thanks user, this made me put the game down for 7 hours today.
It doesn't seem to be my only problem, but I mean, it's progress.

>Stop driving the modders away edition

The damage is already done, and has been done for a while.

Some of you could learn, though

Not clicking that shit but considering it's you posting, let me guess.
It's either Oxhorn or Fluffyninjalama.

No problem my mans

Imagine

Buff, there are people that just post something negative about everything, for the sake of doing so. If someone is so thinskinned that they lose their shit over that, then I guess perhaps it is for the best that they don't stay.

I see the mad never goes away.
Its been well over a full year since I last came here.

I find it adorable that you think you've all changed, but you're the same old shitty and cantankerous bunch of sods as ever.

Never change /fog/

At the fucking least Courier finally realized no one like him or his screenshots

Fuck off.

>no Danse reactions
I'm mad

>with pictures
That's what I've been looking for.

LOOKS LIKE
S H I T
H
I
T

What's with the hunchback?

Help me out here.
Give me a guide for posts you would like to see here on /fog/. Thanks.

The biggest issue comes from the us vs them mentality and that's something that modders fuel too whether it's attentionwhoring or unintentional. I'm not trying to be negative here but blame lies on both sides. There shouldn't even be sides but you insist on giving yourselves names and identities on an anonymous imageboard and then command respect.

R I P

It's pretty obvious that there are genuinely hateful people who hang out here and just lash out at everything. It's probably only a few people who post a lot, judging by posting style. I get the impression some of them are genuinely autistic or something too.

None of your posts for a start.
I'm sorry but you have to leave.

Thanks for making it clear that you are a shitposter, kek. At least try to not make it so obvious. My last (you).

Kill yourself.

the only person i've seen command respect here is trainwiz and everybody knows trainwiz is an ass.

I thought i told you to stop posting. Consider this your last warning.

I know. I'm not saying modders should have their dick fellated every time they post something but it could explain why this general his so little modders. And its not just T3T saying he dislikes /fog/ over this, its a whole lot of people on my friends list that are also modders. Not gonna go down the list naming names but pretty much everyone that modded Skyrim at one point was interested in modding FO4 but they told me that they think the Fallout community is too shit to bother with. Considering we have a quarantine board for New Vegas on /v/ because neither side can play nice, I can see where they're coming from.

I get more aggravated at endless streams of requests, to be honest. There's this one person on Nexus that has sent me dozens of private messages (person from /fog/) and I just groan every time I see a new PM from that person, because its always another fucking request. What did I make any of my tutorials for.

I was pretty proud of that Plasma hand modder guy though, he had a lot more determination to do what he wanted to do.

>implying Veeky Forums isn't the containment board

>implying both aren't containment boards

>being so petty you have to make a post about how "i-it's them not us!"
this is kind of what we're talking about

i swear its just one assblasted retard

>resident shitposter is just DDP still being salty over his nexus ban and probably how his toxic behavior cucked him out of any potential CC position

And you guys eat it up and give him free replies every day. Gee, I wonder why he doesn't give up.

Reposting question (again) from last thread because nobody answered reeeeeee

Just about every damn time I go to this place, southeast of the relay tower in pic, some horror stinger-type sound plays, like once every ingame 24h. Anyone else or at least any other PS4 fags have this happen to them?

because he has autism. i do wat i want, fuck your shit

Are all PS4 fags so fucking annoying over non-issue bug?

No user, You're the one with autisml

>no you

ebin

How many different characters have you made, /fog/?

I really doubt its DDP.

I think its someone still genuinely angry that Fallout 4 exists and people play it, simply. It could be somebody from NMA or similar forum. There were similar instances when FO3 came out, this one guy lurked the Bethesda forums for several years just starting trouble left and right until he finally got banned, because he hated FO3. I'm not saying its the same guy but this is why people dislike the Fallout community.

Some people get way too invested in this shit

And funnily enough, NMA is the reason the "Lore friendly" tag was added to Nexus, after a group of them sperged at a mod changing all references of Nuka Cola to Coca Cola. That never ceases to be hilarious to me, even if it lead to a good Nexus tag.

>no restoration of the USS Constitution to be the Minutemen's flagship

Honestly. UNP never ever.

>just trying to get some help
>instead get shat on for no reason
ok thanks /fog/

If they can't navigate themselves further than a mile, I don't think they should be anyone's flagship.

Fuck off.

is it just a short stinger? If you're on PS4, you probably don't have many mods, so you're probably just running near an enemy spawn point, I'd guess? Keep an eye out to your surroundings maybe.

I make the same 2 over and over. Maybe adding a bit more to their background.

I've made about five so far, but only went anywhere with two. I will do more in the future, but it will never reach double digits.

Dude, it's one guy trying to get a rise out of you. If nobody replies with help then it's because nobody has help to give.

You can enjoy FO4 and still despise cancerous namefags, avatarfags and waifu shitposting.

We talking about full characters with backstories? If so, zero. If we're just talking about spending time designing characters with looks, probably four or five.

Like 8. Wish I hadn't deleted the saves of a couple of them. I want their faces back.

Sometimes enemies can spawn under the ground. They don't die and just kind of exist down there. Could be that.

Minutemen vs BoS bote fights?

Yeah, and PS4 being so cucked on every level means he'd probably only be able to find help from someone else with the PS4 version.

I hope people learn their lesson this time around about buying Bethesda games on Sony consoles.

No user, You're the one with autisml

Like 4 or 5 but i recently noticed they always end up looking pretty much the same eventually.
There's just a limited number of armors and hairstiles i like in FO4.

>I hope people learn their lesson this time around about buying Bethesda games on Sony consoles.
People say this every time they release a new game on console.

Just two. A devout BoS paladin, and the one I'm on now which is more like me.

It can just sit in the water near the Castle. It can just be symbolic. Plus Ironisdes would love it, he would see everyone in Minutemen uniforms as the Congressional Army.

>flagships broadsiding each other
wew lad. Imagine them animating it though

Some people can't/won't spend money on a PC able to play modern games. It's just a thing that will always exist.

Might as well ask again:

So I'm following the modding guide in the OP and I'm a bit stuck right now. Basically it tells me to install Darnified UI - DT and DR yet as you can see in pic related Mod Organizer doesn't recognize it. Am I suppose to adjust the directory? And if so, how?

And why do you think that is?

Its been proven time and time again that it is the objective worst version of anything Bethesda makes and they just keep doing it.

>I hope people learn their lesson this time around about buying Bethesda games on Sony consoles.
Nope, not only will they continue to buy it, in the future they will happily shell out Bethbucks while praising Bethesda for being so ((((nice))) to sonytards by bringing them the full good goy expirience.

They always say it's so expensive and they're the ones buying a new console every 3-5yrs, online subscription, passes, remaster of a game that came out just a few years prior. etc.

Consolefags gonna consolefag

I mean if they plan on getting a Bethesda title, from now on they should only consider Xbox or PC.

There's has repeatedly been problems with Sony consoles on DLC and conversion, and now the Sony executives themselves. They're not working with Bethesda, but against them.

For FO4? Around 20 or so, only 10 got fleshed out to varying degrees.
Overall since FO1 I've probably had a few hundred characters.

If i'm not mistaken, MO has trouble working with FOMOD installers.
I'm not too familiar with MO but i do remember you had to jump through some hoops to get a FOMOD to work on MO.

Well you have any idea on what to do?

Unf. Girl abs are the best thing ever.

>when the stat/skill check is just right

>stat/skill check
Those exist in 4?

>when this is the only time you ever have a skillcheck in the entire game

Like, two.
One in vanilla and one in Fah Hahbah.
I think they put them in to mock us.

there are several. 4 or so in the Constitution quest, a few in far harbor, and couple others I forget.

But people aren't mistaken that there are fewer than the other games.

Currently running Immersive Gameplay. Besides Consistent Power Armor Overhaul and Some Assembly Required, are there any other necessary power armor mods?

It's out now

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26172/?

Do they actually roll? I have wanted to use the Securitron mod but the fact that the wheel had no rolling animation killed it for me.

>those wheels from Star Wars on General Grievous' murder-mobile
kekel

>made by the same jap weirdo who made hovertanks and a dragon made out of guns in skyrim
Well at least he follows his dreams.

Imagine having a fucking revolver for a face.

No, it's a solid mesh just like the Securitron wheels.

Thanks for your input!
I have 4 characters right now. Still working out the backgrounds.

How would he even shoot?

I've tried everything I could think of, but am unable to fix the visual glitch in this screenshot. It seems to be vertexes from the player model that are getting stretched up. The only visual problems are with first person and are different based on equipment. This is what it's like totally naked.

How do I unfuck this?

Huh, he put yugioh cards into skyrim.

I'm fairly sure spergouts like these are specifically talking about cancer like you.

Special agent... Revolver Dragon.

Imagine being pretty good.

Who needs to shoot when you can stab fuckers with your electro-staff?
I fucked up, I was thinking of those Seperatist rolling bots. Oh well.

That's a real shame. Putting that many more wheels on just makes the fact that they don't rotate even more apparent.

there are separatist missile pod robots who are tank sized that look exactly like that, you were right.

Speak for yourself, faggot.

Oh yeah, those guys. I often forget that there are a shitton of Seperatist robots, and not just the regulars, Supers, and Droidekas.

It's just waifufagging. It's the same shit as always. I've done it before. I feel like most people do it at some point or another, it's at least in every forum. It does get annoying when it's done without any context, relevance, or importance whatsoever though.