The fuck is this?

The fuck is this?

Sure we get a new tricked out Edge ST that was already sold as a Lincoln, but I never saw this thing mentioned.

Apparently they’re in the US now. What is Ford trying to do with this car? Who wants to buy a baby escape?

Looks exactly like the trax

Jews run art schools and want niggers and other third world mindsets to design things for mass goyim appeal.

Also a subcompact crossover.

what an ANGERY blob

It's also like 2' off the ground which should be a safety standard violation except that it needs to jump 3rd world streets and everything else all day long.

Is that the same 2.0L I4 tdi engine from the Focus STD or is it a petrol?

Automakers literally can't have enough barely-distinguishable crossovers these days.

Petrol.

Seems like a reasonable choice given that it isn’t boosted.

>americans arent buying the Fiesta
>what if we lift it 2 inches and call it something else
>brilliant!

>Go on YouTube reviews
>All indians

It’s a poo in loo car.

Does it come with a hole in the driver's seat like the poos cut in to trucks?

uuuuuuhuuuuuuuurrrrrrrr

At least it’s not this pre facelift goofball.

They could have filled a good niche in the market if they offered the manual transmission offered in other markets. Would have been an HR-V killer.

what the actual fuck is that retarded looking thing???

why is ford uk so good and ford america retarded?

This is Ford Brazil. American version is being outsourced to Pooinland.

Russia also makes these I think

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

Please tell me they don't really do that. Does their whole life revolve around shit?

The best part is in a truck that often results in it hitting the exhaust and caking up on it. It's enough of a problem that some shops have learned to simply refuse service at the outset if somebody had taken poo 2 exhaust.

>rear mounted spare with Ecosport branding
We overland now

That is the ugliest fucking thing i have ever seen in my life.
I mean, beauty IS subjective. But i'd say that it's objectively retarded.

This makes me feel better about owning a 1.6 ecoboost escape.

Just like every Ford product. There won't be any of them on the road in a couple of years. It will fade away in a scrap yard soon enough...

>bad bait
That said, the AWD gets the tried and true 2L Duratec. These things are going to be the next Tracker in my area.

Most of the competeition in this market will have destroyed head gaskets in 10 years. At least they’ll have fiat memes I guess.

I too regret not getting the 2.0L escape