/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Patch 4.06 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/28053f7fa83022c6b203fdcfbd32b042fee8619c

>Current Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/Moonfire_Faire/

>Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/bFcDNb57

Last thread:

>tfw no Elezen gf

Hilariously stupid overfilled airbags

Hilariously stupid degenerate asshole.

Tfw no eleze-
Oh. Beat me to it.

raen>xaela

Late ARR is fun, post ARR before HW is a shitty log. Stick with it my friend.

Good morning xivg

wow rude

Actually quite the opposite. But I do like the orange and black color scheme I have going. Have any suggestions for other cute hair with maybe more subtle highlights?

>Paks likes Raen
That explains everything.

not paks

>that crafter you always go to just to have their name on your gear
what's her name?

Stable honks

Me

woah... another sandcat fetish post about oversize cat tits.... for how many days in a row now... fun...

Good morning strange cat that is begging for breeding.

post friends!

is that face 1 or 5

This Fuck off with your fetishes.

who is this cute meower

Wowza!

Or... filter them? I mean I don't really mind trips, so I don't bother, but people complaining about them have so many ways to fix it.

Alright

K.

still jacking it
just wish there was more of solo mado

Have any fun ERP sessions lately, Ada?

*takes a shit on your lawn*

just clean it up?

should have done a food analogy instead

Is it possible to make real shekels with erp?

Would you lick Mado's IRL toilet seat for $100 GBP?

>cant down susano
>only pulling 3500 dps as rdm
>group after group im always holding shit back
>310 weapon
>have to wait a week for my fucking 330 weapon
>but whats the use
>will never break 4k

*takes a shit on your dinner*
just eat around it?

I don't deserve them but I have them.

:)

Eh, not really. I haven't really had the time

maybe for 100 euros because i dont support brexit scum

Do you still do lewd with people?

Lala still flat with Minfilia padded top

who's this hunky catboy
who's this grumpy lizard
who's this cuddly roe

am i a fucking moron

i was in some o2s group and people kept bitching at me for giving vuln stacks as a dps when i had no control over getting thrown in the air or not, never in my life have i had to gravity up unless it was for long drop. what the fuck were these guys complaining about? am i in the wrong here?

I'll forward your request

This is lewd! Not allowed

Why's that? What's the great Ada been up to that has him so busy

A bunch of corpses according to X-COM.

if everyone is doing their job right nobody should get vuln stacks
it doesn't matter if it's a dps or anyone else who gets thrown up, there will always be equal people up and down as long as they know where they're supposed to be
so no, unless you were dragging the stack circle around or fucked up any other mechanics, they're just dumb

I mean, yeah. Except in this case, I can put a tall fence to prevent you from getting on my lawn. Or, more precisely, I can make it so you essentially don't exist in my eyes.

I thought you were going to bed?

see

Gravitational Manipulation creates 2 circles which must have exactly 4 players in them, one high, one low. Some parties have DPS go up for it some have Tanks/Healers go up for it. Doesn't matter who gets selected for up/down because it always selects 1x DPS and 1x Heal/Tank for the mechanic, so if you divide the party up as [4 dps] [4 others] the mechanic always works out.

I stood still as fuck. You don't get the purple marker as dps, right?

we feasted on his corpse shortly after

Not as much lately...

I want to but I'm too socially awkward to talk to people mostly

Im gonna be the next hokage

I wish there was Kaori's cum in my mouth

I want to with you but I always assume you don't want to

Wanna talk and maybe do lewd things right now?

When I say I'm going to bed, I put it off for a long time. I'm not playing and I'm not really doing much else.

I just don't want to admit I have to sleep.

Don't eat computer monitors user, you'll get sick!

the cuddly roe is MINE and his name is LIONBOYE

and I want to _______pet him

>complain
>doesn't post lodestone with gear/melds
>doesn't give logs for people to look over
>doesn't post his rotation, what he thinks he can improve on, what he thinks he's doing wrong, anything
>just sits on a chinese bootleg cartoon image board and cries in the hopes someone pays attention to him
(you)

I just turn people down a lot even though I want to because I spill pasta everywhere

I'm at work sorry ;;

I wish you could watch fireworks from kugane tower

i'm not that user but in the context of his analogy, 'the lawn' is the entire thread. your solution of putting up a tall fence is implying he'd have to avoid the thread, and the second one still doesn't solve the inherent problem of shit being on your lawn and stinking the whole place up

my O2S-fu is pretty rusty since I haven't bothered running it for like two weeks now, what purple marker are we talking about here

I'm just gonna keep trying then... you've always been the person I wanted to with the most

R u sick of doing ur roulettes? R u 2 dum to configure a bot 2 level 4 u?

Hire a memc@ to do ur roulettes 4 u right nao. Thx.

OLDER

So I just got this game and I'm having difficulty creating my character... am I correct in assuming you pretty much never make alts and just level a new job on your same character? Was thinking of playing a magic class lalafell but they will look stupid playing melee classes...

The up stack. I swear to god I've done entire hour plus long pulls without ever needing to. Dunno if it's dictated by party spot or something if it is?

Play what you want.
One character can be literally every class in the game, it works off of job stones/weapons. Equip an axe, you're a warrior. Equip a sword and shield, you're a paladin. Equip a staff and you're a blackmage.

Want to with me instead?

Thanks, I'll pick a hyur or elezen then

OOOOLDER

That is correct.
You'll get used to it.

That is correct, though nothing stopping you from making an alt character if you wanted. You just probably wont want to later.
That said, if you want to be melee later and dont like how Lala's work, you can pay 5 USD to change your race (essentially remake your character, but keep all your shit) by buying a fantasia from the cash shop.

Sure, server? And what do you look like?

6 days of work in a row means i'm sleeping 90% of the time i'm home. it suuuuucks. at least i have a few days off now

Wanna just meet on alts on Mateus or something? I can make an alt quick, race preference though?

You 2 look like sisters. And also Elsa from frozen

That cat got thighs that could crush my head a watermelon.

a-ada is becoming a voidsent lord

Don't let dreams be dreams seriously

Hang in there man

nah you're good. literally the only things you need to know for a DPS are the basic fight mechanics (which includes staying down always for gravity manip), your positioning for 100Gs, and your positioning for long drop. as long as every dps knows that and can do it, they won't make any mistakes

if anyone tells you otherwise they're wrong

Shit... Uhhh

Also, hi. Gib (You)

Looks like you both need to poop.

I wish i could watch fireworks from the comfort of this cuties arms

>wants another tripfag
>redmage
>rotation
Thanks for the (You) but....

I guess that works. I'd really love an elezen but if not a hyur/cat/lizard all works fine. What about you?