strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

Old Thread:

Nigga, you've gotta be kidding me!

Fuck Ben Brode

>tech in skulking geist
>no more jade druids
The stories are true! They are fucking true!

I hate mages

Huh, wonder which one I should pick?

Wow, these are all terrible choices.

Not when I get 2 Jungle Turtles and Jade Behemoths. Thank you based Brode.

Taldaram and play it as a 3 mana 3/3. Don't avoid 3 drops.

This is pure coincidence and any suggestions of matchmaking manipulation or rigging are frankly slanderous of the excellent work Team 5 does day in, day out to provide us top quality content FOR FREE.

spooder

Fuck off Ben

keleseth will buff your whole deck pick him.
trust me im an expert on hearthstone

Why are there no black hs streamers? Is it because blizzard doesn't do enough to help minorities?

Blacks aren't the only minorities you racist. Plenty of Asians stream HS.

why would you want black streamers?

Unfortunately I can wish I had the lyrical prowess or game-designing skills of Papa.

They play YuGiOh

Been camping with this deck at rank 5 on EU.

I concede to everyone but one class/deck, guess which? My dick is diamonds every time a rank 6 sends me fan mail.

### Chemotherapy
# Class: Warrior
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Mammoth
#
# 2x (2) Acidic Swamp Ooze
# 2x (2) Fiery War Axe
# 2x (2) Golakka Crawler
# 2x (3) Gluttonous Ooze
# 2x (3) Ravaging Ghoul
# 2x (3) Shield Block
# 2x (3) Stonehill Defender
# 2x (3) Tar Creeper
# 2x (3) Toxic Sewer Ooze
# 2x (4) Bloodhoof Brave
# 2x (5) Alley Armorsmith
# 2x (5) Direhorn Hatchling
# 1x (5) Psych-o-Tron
# 2x (6) Ornery Direhorn
# 2x (7) Tar Lord
# 1x (8) The Lich King
#
AAECAQcC/qwCws4CDpEDigf/B4KtAtKuAv68Atm/ApvCAuTCArzDAsrDAtPFApnHAqLHAgA=
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Black people can't afford good microphones.

I wanted BLACKED streamers. Ft. Eloise and Hafu

As a black person myself I ain't have no desire to help promote a game where the only representation my people are given are a couple of shitty, powercrept cards.

fuck off /pol/

Why? I rather you just cuck druids

>Forgetting about T-Pain
Baby girl whos your main?

>caring about pirate warrior
>tier 3 meme deck

>northshire cleric a card in literally every priest deck ever

>Not wanting to see Eloise or Hafu blacked
Why?

I was just thinking of making a hunter deck and I opened a pack with this guy in it.
Is he worth using over nesting roc in midrange hunter?

Nigga cleric ain't black she tan.

You've been given an entire class. What more do you want?

I don't get it, were they previously excluding these groups? If no then wouldn't the groups just join if they wanted?

Pizza is a comfy streamer

Blizzard as a company is starting to go down the shitter. They're trying to stay relevant by pandering to leftists.

Did Reynad say how to get unbanned from his chat? I never even said anything in there yesterday and I was banned.

id rather see them whited by me

blacks turn me off

Man I wouldn't even be offended by the name if it didn't have a gay white dude with emoscene fluorescent pink hair as the "hero".

Reynad doesn't give a fuck about his stream

Reminder to aggro the Druids away

>using twitch
>using twitch chat
worse than posting youtube comments desu

rine ends here, ding dong bannu

Ah, I see, sad to see them suck up to white people who think they care about minorities.

I remember thinking Jade was such a cool mechanic back when it was announced. How could I have know..

Anyway, I drew Rexxar dk from a pack, anyone got a cool deck to play it?

Then you obviously didnt suck him or Team 5 off enough in the chat.

Jade is fine. I mean Jade idol is not.

control hunter and shit out zombie puppers

Just play it in normal midrange hunter, it's not good but it's playable probably (>45% winrate). The upside is the card is impossibly fun

Turns out they're just slowly unbanning the thousands of people that were banned from him getting hacked yesterday.

Currently on a winstreak with a similar deck. Mine's apxvoids but without the black knight (polymorph instead).

>I don't like certain things just because they're popular
>I'm so cool because I'm a hipster
>Everyone else is wrong and retarded

kys

Is rogue still the best class in arena? Or is druid still top tier?

If you draft ultimate infestation, you win.

>hsfags had the audacity to say that shadowverse has a shit meta

I drafted plague and ultimate and got 6 wins with a pure shit deck. Try druid out and see for yourself

those are all good classes

He's right though, twitch chat is cancer as are the children that spam it. Kill YOURself, kid. Or at least go back.

Shadowverse's meta is in an abysmal state because it's a phone game and the Japanese businessman on the subway wants the game to be over in 7 turns.

But Hearthstone's is even worse

Twitch chat is fucking cancer on cancer.
KYS.

I've been really enjoying playing priest otk.
Usually I'm not a fan of highlander and I'd prefer playing regular control priest but the fact that I pack a 30 dmg turn is often reassuring against healing/taunt faggots.

kys

This.

>queue up a game
>it's priest again
>plays barnes which gets The Lich King
>I kill it
>Eternal Servitudes to get it back
>I topdeck polymorph
>keep going face with my 5/3 mana wyrms
>play burgly bully
>turn nine: antonidas coin fireball
>I win

get fucked, cunt.

>salty jaina calling others cunt
By the holy light!

Why run Polymorph? I feel like it's such an weak overall card in a tempo deck compared to even Potion of Polymorph which has synergy with your deck, even in this tall meta

How's Ghastly Conjurer been working? The card just seems just good for its flexibility as a defensive tool or to be saved for tony fuel

yeah dude I obviously just want to get unbanned so I can spam so more LULs and EleGiggles

I hardly even use chat I was just asking a question

>30 dmg turn
how does that work? got a list?

>some guy asks a serious game-related question and gets ignored to death

user I don't think he can beat nesting roc but I would still put him in there for the surprise factor and the memes

bullshit, you're clearly the same faggot crying in the general yesterday about being banned from reynad's chat and the underage who unironically posts "OMEGALUL"s all the time. Fuck off and grow up.

high-roll priest is fucking cancer and you know it. Jaina isn't even great right now.

Because I don't have a black knight. It's just so I can 100% guarantee the removal of a big minion/big taunt I guess. Potion of poly doesn't guarantee that and they can just play around it. At least with poly I can make sure I sheep the right thing. Maybe I'll run a silence instead.

Ghastly Conjurer is really great for tony gas pretty much

having played raza and DK it's velen, mirage caller, and two 0 cost cards (I use circle of healing and silence for the versatility) while hp on every refresh.
rest, just make a highlander control list with tons of draw. Be careful with card generation however because you tend to have your hand full a lot of the time.

he's best in a meme buff beast hunter

>play hunter in arena
>have an aggressive deck
>suddenly only matching up against priests and warriors

In terms of the absolute shit state of Hunter 5 drop beasts right now I'd probably put

Rhino >= Roc = Tiger >= Knuckles = Corpsewidow > Kodo

He's a sweet meme though and might get some emotes

>gl "pull answer out of your ass" yph in the meta
>isn't even great right now
Just because it isn't druid doesn't mean it's not stupidly strong.

>clearly
yeah dude that was totally me. Totally. I'm currently going into withdrawal since I can't spam memes.

I literally finished watching Kripp so I went to Reynad's stream. I asked a question about his deck, it said I was banned, so I asked about it here.

In a way, not facing jade druids at all might be the better outcome, but this bullshit shouldnt fucking fly to begin with.

Is there any way to play this game at a decently competitive level without spending 500 bucks on packs

there's 3 main ones

dwayna
pizza
terrance

pizza is the most comfy

only make one deck and play it for eternity

I wouldn't mind jade as much if every single game didn't play out the same and just depended on me getting the right draws in time or not

Having done your due diligence every epansion and not having to worry about basic set legendaries anymore.
Alternatively if you're a standart shitter, dusting your wild collection.

You git gud in arena until you have a sizeable cardpool. By then the old expansions will rotate out and you will start from scratch again.

They all hang out in white thot twitch chats

>implying I didn't spend all my gold immediately on arena gambles the moment I save up enough.

Fair enough. Either way, I have an inclination that Mage is still preeeeety good this xpac, especially the kind that beats Druid

Did that fag finally remove his trip or just die?

whats a good tool to show my deck in game so I know what I can draw etC?

shitters complaining about druid ramp and meanwhile priest can do this LUL

Burgly Bully putting in work this expansion. I get about 2 coins each time i drop him on empty field which is great fuel for dk priest machine gun, rushing out fatties, or free spells from sunshard.

I love me some tempo mage but I hope control mage with Frost Lich Jaina is good. Love the card.

Hearthstone Deck Tracker

Hope this helped ;^)

Can you fucking idiot stop talking about tripfags? Tripfag this, tripfag that.

Fucking obnoxious when I don't notice any tripfags because of anonymize, but what I do notice is the constant REEEE TRIPFAG

i tried that but its shit, Im looking for something like heartharena does, sorry to bother.

the fact someone, probably multiple people even looked at this card and said "this seems okay lol" blows my fucking mind
i knew team 5 was a bunch of monkeys but holy fucking shit what were they smoking when they thought of this
playing this on turn 10 is already strong as hell, but they decided to give this to the ramp class which can play it even earlier, in the same set where they printed spreading plague which makes ramping super safe so there's no fucking downside

So, HSG, what's your excuse for not having the best cardback ever printed? Not good enough?

Literally stuck at rank 17 because i keep running into cancer decks and ether drawing no removal or drawing no minions

I beat cancer priests a bunch but then i lose to fucking aggro, i even loss as pirate warrior.

This hurts

it's pretty insane with anton. Especially against priest

Yes, and also it doesn't really look that great.

Nobody gets "stuck" at 17.