/wpsg/ - wow private server general

First 25 man raid on GD today edition!!!

>What is this?
This is /wpsg/ - a thread about current and upcoming World of Warcraft private servers around the world. Shills and counter shills have to be expected, form your own opinion on every server we're discussing.

>Active:

WotLK

Gamer District - 7x weekdays 14x weekend
www.gamer-district.org
Alliance

Cata
Atlantiss 1x/3x
- Alliance

>Discord:
Join the official /wpsg/ discord, the primary hub for private server discussion:

discord.gg/bSXZw39
discord.gg/bSXZw39
discord.gg/bSXZw39

Tags:

wpsg,elyg,felmg,nosg,tbcg,krog,wow,mmo, tauri

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13702902
reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/6u167r/northcraft_the_truth_behind_the_myths/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Play on tauri WoW
>Great so far, at level 46
>Check bug tracker

its one of Those servers, isnt it? btw I saw you take it out of the description on purpose when you copy pasted that shit nigger
Its basically a mediocre server, definitely not to retail standards but not offensively bad. What makes it terrible is that they have no rules against multiboxers, and that they have an obscenely disgusting cash shop.

I am the shittiest of my guild
Foozer is my name and GD is my server.
I have stood in voidzones over a thousand times,
Unknown to using AMS,
Nor known to move.
Have withstood reading guides or looking at videos
Yet they keep inviting me to raids.
So, as I fail to retard check mechanics--
Unlimited Shitter Works

raid hype!

kys tyrannis

How much gold did you fuckers farm for those ICC BoEs :D I know one of you fuckers bought Pillars of Light

>Oh man I cant wait to wipe at the first boss with a bunch of whiny suicidal freaks!

>oh shit someone mentioned Tauri in the OP, gotta stay up till three AM and remove that rq, dont want people to know about servers that are actually good

just so we're clear i've already talked with all the /wpsg/ veterans and we have come to agreement that i will be the ONLY ret paladin on gamer-district. If you were thinking of raiding with us then you should think about finding another guild or rerolling to another class.

>Rolling a paladin Pre-Combo Points patch

Dees-gusting! have fun with your auto attacks

One day closer to northcraft's joke of a raid, get ready for the shit show

Why do people hate MoP again? questing is actually fun, and isnt a huge grind to endgame like the poorly designed vanilla wow was.

"durr hur hur these kill and collect quests are part of an adventuuuuuuure! Wheeeeeeeeee"

Sorry, bwg here.Rolling ret right now.

Speaking of, I logged onto my old GD account after recovering it and look what I find. ITUH!!!

Ok, please give me an honest answer. Whats the best wotlk private server? I tried warmane and it was good but the cash shop pissed me off too much.

Dalaran or Lordaeron. GD and Icecrown have p2w cash shops, and Northcraft is shit and will die soon.

>warmane

my time there was short but fun

>cataretard
kys

what's the best way to level up an alt?
dungeons or quests?

anyone playing on hellground/wargate tbc?

dead thread

>this much autism over fucking NAXX

it's senna what did you expect

>expects to be carried and given loot for basically just existing

/wpsg/ players are the only ones I've ever known to make wotlk naxx feel like a chore

Just donated 300€ to Warmane to show apreciation for their God-tier scripting and friendly staff.

Why haven't you donated to Warmane yet, user?

(You)

does he not know people cleared naxx in fucking quest gear? Just when I had second thoughts about not playing on GD with some autists

yarrick btfo

Friendly reminder for those who consider playing on Northcraft to join

No namefags, no clique, no loot council, just literally whos from wpsg enjoying the game with friendly, chill attitude.

/w anyone from guild for the invite

We are currently farming heroics, so if you want to know about state of the server - whisper anyone for info. Also, all proffs that are needed to do raids are maxed out. Raids are on saturday and sunday, gonna post info on scripts.

If you want to join, start any class but priest, paladin or dk, thanks.

Also mad clique left out our guild from op-post.

>lootban for no flask

what happened to wpsg on gd

whats the most populous pserver for pvp

It's to set a standard for the guild you fucking retards

>shitters that put 0 effort into their characters btfo
If you can't do even the basic first steps of raiding on gd then you're hopeless

It's because of this kind of mindset that wpsg never clears anything relevant.

nobody will play this shit server, why are you even bothering

>lootban
>for a fucking FLASK

>dude u gotta have full flasks and enchants for naxxramas xD also listen to senna's annoying ass slavic voice for 4 hours for content that can be done with a pug

no thanks

It doesn't matter that it's Naxx. If you're not playing 100% of your ability always, it means you are not dedicated.

>wpsg never clears anything relevant
>cleared Ragnaros Heroic

>wtf why did you pick that guy with gems/flask/enchants over me?
If you can't meet the basic requirements of a raid on a 14x funserver i don't know what to tell you

>A
>FUCKING
>FLASK

>all these casuals wanting loot when theyve put in half the effort

enchant/gem your gear and flask you fucking fairies, quit crying

sounds like a really "fun server"

The absolute state of northcraft!

All the people who had an issue with using their precious flaks on tod naxx were nowhere to be found in ulduar...
Funny, isn't it?

that is agency using a fake name

Agreed. Isn't this also proof that the loot council won't be corrupt?

We'll know for sure tonight if non flaskers get gear.

awwwww, ToD Ulduar, now I miss that shit, thanks cunt

>sennacore guild

Further proving his point.

sennacore cleared rag hc on a 4.2 locked server

what have you done? moroes?

This is what you get for playing with clique and loot council.

Mish was on another level though.

It's not lc though

The absolute state of to need flask, icc gear, and icc talents to clear Naxx.

Remember to vote!

strawpoll.me/13702902
strawpoll.me/13702902

GD Horde guild when?

1-5 level on GD
6-9 keep playing on dead warmane server
0 kill self

playing on a dead warmane server is better than doing nothing which is better than playing on GD with literal retards

leveling on GD takes like a day. what do you think is going to happen after that? You don't actually think it;s anything more than a raidlogging server, do you?

>please don't play on gd

reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/6u167r/northcraft_the_truth_behind_the_myths/

Agency posting on reddit again

who?

Absurd amount of damage control in every point.
I guess northcraft really does have paid shills

Original post had links to prove everything, this reply is just 'omg nc is the best!!1'

who cares though? they're dead shit after this weekend because their Naxx is a steaming pile of shit, so just let them have it

they have no paid shills, it's just agency, binary and jaywalker posting all around, they don't do anything on the server, it's all done by the crazyj dude.

the gd guild is run by autists who think you need RS25HC preparation to do Naxx, they also get ultraflustered if you run naxx without their shitlet "leaders" even though shit can be reset in two seconds. Someone decent make a guild on horde side please, I got my chars there waiting to do stuff

crazyj was listed as junior dev two weeks ago when he joined nc, he is the only one who knows how to start the server as jaywalker is too busy snorting coke

>they also get ultraflustered if you run naxx without their shitlet "leaders"
what are you talking about there tyrannis

>projecting because nc is doa like everyone said

I have to make a new character but I will help make a horde guild

>download trinitycore off of AC web
>it's better scripted than northcraft

considering what they have done, at the moment you can download stock sunwellcore, and even that will still be better than northcraft

I don't even play on nc you mongoloid

sknattihs

It says a lot that pre-theorycrafting retards back in the day, wearing greens and blues, did better than the supreme autists in this general.

Play stupid games with clique, win stupid prises.

>we're so bad we need to go full tryhard for piss easy content

I wouldn't call that a selling point desu

If you can't meet basic raid requirements on a 14x funserver you won't be able to meet them ever.

>Reddit having idiots on it

Who would've guessed?

>uhh you guys need pre-naxx BiS tailored to your specific class and spec + flasks + enchants + potions for this 3.3.5 naxxramas run!! You're also not allowed to run any other naxxramas runs if you don't include the GM (senna) or officers!!! You must raid with us or you're out of the guild!

where the fuck does this "you gotta raid with us" meme come from? we've done like 5 10mans without either of those

The absolute state of clique. Wow. Why would anyone want to play this shit?

I got some bad news kid, come ulduar you're not raiding with senna or The Clique™

>d-dont r-raid on g-gd please

>when you're so assravaged your entire "argument" are things you made up

GD kids do you still want any mages? I have gear ranging from pre-naxx to icc and nothing better to do right now so I might play the raidlogging simulator again

No, please, raid on GD for all I care, just enjoy being a cuck.

>186297105
>you're a cuck because of all these things I just made up!
Your post doesn't deserve the (you).

It will be a lot clearer what we need after today's raid but feel free to show up with a mage, I don't think we have too many

I'm having fun on wowfreakz legion server. Not that anyone cares but i just wanted to tell you.

are queues on icecrown always 30 mins long

I care enough to tell you to end it all.

>paytoplaymane

why cant all the gay developers of every shit server just get together and make one huge server with different realms come on now

>why don't all drug dealers come together to form a single cartel and sell drugs

sounds liek a good idea to best hoenst

Product gets worse, price gets higher.

Competition is good, monopoly is not.