/mbgg/ - Mobage General #750

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Good Foreign games
Project Tokyo Dolls

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Tales of Rays.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:

Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

Other urls found in this thread:

candrsenal.com/manchurianmauser/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for T7S

good thread

play GF

please play houkai

bully the snek

This is tough.
>keep him at 12x nuke for blasting enemy's defense
>or give him 15 hits of 1.2x for bypassing damage block
I guess at the end, considering how damage works in scooters, both of those are practically equal, but damn. I can also make him work with D/L Nobunaga for even danker numbers.

>
>1%-1.5%
>Good rates
>PTD has 1% rates for UR
>Everybody complained like madmen

The character's individual rates are 1%-1.5%, not the rarity. The 5* rate is like 10% so you have a high chance of getting the rate up.

>>Current Good Foreign games
>Project Tokyo Dolls

>he fell for the bait

YES

Should have told me first but
>so you have a high chance of getting the rate up
This is a lie. I spent a lot of crystals and I can't get Laharl.

Usually 1%-1.5%. Gumi is top jew and the broken units are usually .75% like Zain, Bashini, Autima. Laharl was .75% during disgaea

that's what happens when you let autists make threads

>practically equal
Are they? One is automatically a 18x nuke, while the other is 12x at a loss of some of your combo. I guess it depends if you're using a hit or time multiplier. Or, you know, you need a leader like I do. 3.75x is such a huge upgrade.

fuck rifles

>People got triggered by just one sentence
Who are the true autist here? OP or perhaps (You)

Reminder that this is the ideal form of paladin.

You may not like it but this is peak perfection at it highest pedigree.
Sinoalice collab with Tenka when?

I already have Suzuna.
I thought if the enemy has 10k defense, that defense will block every hit from that rapid fire, so you'll end up with 10k times how many hit the skill has. Even if it has bigger damage multiplier, the defense will cut the damage more than one single nuke.

Imagine how delicious and fragrant her farts smell like.

Sleeping in full diving gear.

Cute.

>/mbgg/ is letting shitposters make threads now

What happened to the times where people made proper threads and moved there when some autist fucked the OP?

Oi buddy, I don't give a flying crap about the OP.

I go where /mbgg/ stands in the catalog to discuss mobile games.

And with discuss I mean that I complain that the Gacha is mean to me.

Well you guys kicked that guy out because of >749. You don't deserve that guy.

She floats in her victory pose too

Upon double checking, the multi-hit version doesn't go through defense like I thought for some reason, although, if it did, it would be absolutely bullshit.

Laziness.

OP is a faggot. Nothing new there but they didn't even update the link to the previous thread:

Is she the most popular boss?

Here's a fixed thread because it'd really suck to go the three days one of these threads last with some dumb shitpost as the OP

But it says 404 not found

based janitor approves kamige OP

Thompson Contender

but that's a handgun

Yes, and?

She has a sort of hooker appeal to her.

>single shot handbreak pistol used for hunting

Well, might as well add fucking flintlocks to the game you chinese gooffucks.

nice shitpost.

>Pistol used by protag of Fate/Zero
>Not famous amongst people who'd play GF

What's the ability for this? I only have enough petals to max lb either this or ruri's. I already max lb ruri's event armor.

this some jetsons tier outfit

Damn that's a fine ZR. Uncommon, but still 10/10 would rub with my hand all day long.

>implying I watch Fate/Crap

Top kek mate, I play GF because I have a boner for guns. Fuck off you weeaboo.
A Thompson Contender is absolutley shit for combat. End of story.

Oh that's the gun's name. I thought you mean it will be as good as Thompson in the game or something.

He capitalized both words though.

>dissing a nice competition tier handgun
>only guns useful for modern combat should be allowed so most of the guns in game like ww2 ones or especially niche ones like SMGs or that underwater pistol should go away

kys

>he doesn't go round hunting sea gypsies
kys

The game has
>prototype gun that only existed in blueprint
>ancient gun which history can only be tracked from some heroic folklore
>other unpopular shit like >Taurus or >Keltec
Don't think the devs consider usefulness when making guns into cute girls.

>the Duke Nukem Forever of guns is one of the best ARs
I don't understand, who the heck decides these things

But it's good forever in JA2, at least.

>ancient gun which history can only be tracked from some heroic folklore
What did he mean by this?

Shitposter is managing to kill PTD really hard, I would say "what obnoxious fanbase" but is actually 1 obnoxious guy.

>Korean guns in a Chinese game with Japanese voiceactors
we globalizing now

Additions to Story 4 gacha going up later today. No Misaki like I had thought, instead f*f Gravity are TIME-LIMITED additions. They're in for 3 days only, leaving at the end of the 20th.
Then 4 mid-transform card-art. Rolling someone gives a subcard of their ED art. [Gravity] was Episode 4 ED and they'll also give a subcard with animu art from that debut.

Story 4, Chapter 2 being added too.
With a "new" enemy that happens to be a recolored thundercunt, but now it removes buffs when it hits you.

candrsenal.com/manchurianmauser/
It does exist.

What did she look like before the plastic surgery?

That looks like different gun.

Is this where /padg/ moved to?

No, this is /ptdg/.

Shiho uses pistols, gives Symphony, Proficiency, and Knockdown resist
This stuff is added in 14 hours at 15:00, which is also when co-op swimsuit grind ends.

Is there a leak for the full Sakura art?
I hope its lewd

>tenka

How to get that green badge for UR event equip crafting?

I swear to god if I see that stupid cat one more fucking time...

Based on her pose in , we should get some Sakura butt. Hopefully.

Same story as before. They changed up the skills buffs but only the card art is lewd.

Only saw the official posted ones so far. From the angle it looks like it's going to focus on some loli butt.

>globalizing
Reminder that even US gun manufacturers are infested with weebs.

I'll add that the cards will be not only added to Story 4, but also getting their own Gravity commemorative gacha. After the three days it will go away taking f*f from Story 4 too, naturally.

Post pic, I don't know what you're referring to.

Ah that's how it read.
At least players can choose which gacha to roll if they already rolled for Misaki. This is better than their usual shit, since adding more only works to shit on who already rolled, but still kinda ass that they're time-limited.

This one, I already crafted one but I don't where that green mats came from.

It's a mirror. Go to the daily stages tab (yellow one) and clear the stage at the top.

Need dat Tsuda in my life

So whats the status with Houkai? When are we getting those craftable swimsuits?

Or did they decide not to in the end?

Fuck I still have to start rerolling for her in Tenka. I wish it wasn't such a pain in the ass if you aren't rooted.

I just want to know which one is the non-farmable swimsuit so I know if I dump all my tickets into Mei now or save for the girl everyone else hates. And still get absolutely nothing because these fucking rates lmao.

Great, thanks senpai! I need four pieces of this UR equip to max limit break right?

>Take free swimsuits and make them gacha
>Put the girls everyone would whale deep for as craftable
>Put 2/3 girls people wouldnt whale for as gacha

I don't understand their decisions. If they really wanted to milk shit then they should have made Sakura a gacha swimsuit considering everyone with one makes obscene whale sounds every time they play. Mei's understandable though, she's really popular and people would whale for her.

Yeah, at least it's some improvement. Or rather, a return to smaller pools. Now let's see if they'll do this for Hoshimori gacha too once they're done with swimsuits. A separate gacha for first 3-4 days would solve complaints about no rate-ups on new cards.

>still kinda ass that they're time-limited
Incredibly ass if you realize it's right before Kanon's birthday.

There might be a rate up gacha with her and Sayo during the event, but it's still best to start rerolling now.

Yeah, and 4 is all you can get since the equip doesn't drop anywhere. If you haven't completed all of the event missions, one of them rewards you with the 4th copy.

>instead f*f Gravity are TIME-LIMITED additions
Please call me again when we get 1 hour only limited gacha.
Who is Misaki supposed to be on the anime?

Make sure you clear all of those stage medals for more gems. You missed "switch your swords" and "use your ougi".

You should probably hold off on actually limit breaking the equipment.

A level 1 eqiupment with a level 40 cap and a level 1 equipment with a level 100 cap are functionally identical so no point to LBing until you get fodder to level it. A sword has up to 5 equipment slots(4th unlocked at 20 affection and 5th at 45). So you can equip all 4 piece of equipment separately if you don't LB them together.

Not to forget the most important thing, new Misaki outfits will be available. Including school swimsuit, finally.

Still way worse than the guarantees, but at this point I'm happy to see any change that isn't making gachas even shittier.

I was planning to skip this batch, though. Guess I'll have to wait and see how powerful Gravity cards are, and how much Sakura butt is visible.

Yeah I am trying to clear all the medals. It seems that I can't S rank some stages maybe because I'm too underleveled and can't clear it on time.

Ah yes, I'm not planning to LB it immediately, I was just confirming it 4 pieces are need to max LB an equip.

Through the old items, or will we need to farm up new Misaki-only ones?

>Kept a few extra swimsuit items and various other costumes for when we got a new student
>Story 3 came, everyone was in the past and couldn't use them
>Story 4 came, Misaki is in the present and still can't use them

Anyone here plays in chink phones or tablets? I want a new stronger device but I hear these Chinese ones carry a lot of bloatware that cannot be removed.

From time-limited schoolwork.
Was going to post that when those requirements were known.

What are the equipments to increase defense and attack power in Sarucolle?

Why is there still nothing but a sarcastic line for King's raid when it's in the OP and I see people talking about it occasionally.

Depends on the brand. OnePlus doesn't for example.

Is Rena and or Sion from Flower of Grace limited?