Dueling Network General - /dng/

YGO General #2575
Swolcode Talker Edition

Last Thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>YGOPro (Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!PgZhXS6A!ICsHKwTX9Sk2nWpXId5n5w
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
>Information on 'Chinkpro' (Translated version of Mercury's YGOPRO hack, has Link Monsters and MR4):
pastebin.com/TpfzhqJd (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Official /dng/ ruling test: testmoz.com/466984
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Extra Pack 2017 (September 9th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Surge of Divine Radiance (September 23rd)
●OCG: Extreme Force (October 14th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS PACK (November 25th)

●TCG: 2017 Mega-Tins (August 25th)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists (September 8th)
●TCG: Legendary Dragon Decks (October 6th)
●TCG: Circuit Break (October 20th)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61761360
duelmasters.wikia.com/wiki/Egoist,_Climax_of_"Me"
youtube.com/watch?v=LGZwhkDrXKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Real talk this card isn't bad. Not amazing, but not bad.

>Swolcode Talker Edition
>Not THICCode Talker

xth for aliens

>those skinny-ass legs
>thicc

I want to FUCK Marzipan

xth for Caam a CUTE

I only have eyes for Tierra, user.

Do you faggots use brain control against true draco? You can even steal master peace if he is not immune

>if he is not immune
that's a pretty big if, user

If you do not steal him you can always basically steal their entire deck, it's god tier in mirror matches

whomst is the artist?

If only that shit isn't hard OPT, it'll be pretty, well, bonker.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61761360

I'm waiting for the inevitable episode of Vrains where someone comes in using XYZ/Synchro/Fusion/Ritual/Pendulum Monsters and confuses everyone

>but why would you waste 2 of your 3 S/T spaces?

;)

>Mind Rape
>Spell Card
>Twice per turn, take control of your opponents mind in a tournament setting. Masterbate in public.

l-lewd

>flips Mystical Rephanel

Do you do A, then B? Or are they simultaneous and it's still your body jerkin wherkin

duelmasters.wikia.com/wiki/Egoist,_Climax_of_"Me"

I want to go back.
youtube.com/watch?v=LGZwhkDrXKA

Do racist yugioh players exist?

yes

Guys, guys, listen.

Imagine an archetype that can Link summon with materials from the GY, how about that?

>there have been times when I play against white players
>and they probably think of me as a shitskin
>and I will never know who
Scary

of course not goy, whatever would make you think they did? [Coughs up a komoney shekel]

Konami would have to be very desperate. Fusion is the only summoning type that can do that effectively. Xyz and Synchro only have it in very limited, impractical circumstances.

Vayu practically owned the game for a while

Spectralsword is a good graveyard synchro mechanic. Its an instant crystalwing if you play your cards right.

someone else should do the threads and not always the same people, those lazzy fucks...

>Spectralsword instant
>when you have to wait a turn to use its grave effect
I like the card, but it certainly fits the impractical circumstance category.

Do it yourself then.

Sorry, I meant to say "free", not instant. I was also going to talk about Ghost Charon, the Underworld Boatman, who is a more instant graveyard synch, but requires more setup and is usually unhelpful.

I´m not always here.

And Charon locks you out of special summoning other monsters, which puts it in the category of things like Red-Eyes Fusion.

To the user who wanted a pic of using a silica gel pack to uncurl a card, here you go.

I dunno if thats as bad as it seems. You are gonna get either beelze jesus or the super dragnecro, and both are gonna clog that ED zone. I think the lockout is less relevant, especially since you can preform any special summoning you had planned before he goes off. When I play it at locals, I summon Omega, then use his effect to bounce off the field, then ghost charron to make beelzus. Unless i get castelled, im havin a pretty good time.

Splash him in Destiny Hero Hieratic Ultimaya.
Use its effect to summon Crystal Wing.

Why I would try to eat a card?

His restriction is on the level of WW though.
Doesn't really means shit.

The problem is that Dragon-type Fusion archetype pretty much doesn't exist. Much less one that can spare the NS.

Reminder that VJUMP spoilers already came out so that's all for this month, nothing on the next duelist pack and nothing on that pack with Odd Eyes Pendant Dragon until October.

Yeah I think most of us here are racist

The Legendary Dragon Decks are TCG exclusive and would come out before next month's VJUMP anyway. If we get news on it it will probably be from Konami's blog site.

Japs players are worst than Kaiba.

Odd Eyes Pendant Dragon?

>That effect
What fusion dragon is worth it?

Vortex.
Joker is now 1-card Vortex, except on t1.

Not to mention his brothers.

Just a speculated name on the new Odd-Eyes monster given that the artwork shows that it's Odd-Eyes fused with Yuya's pendant. Personally I think something like Odd-Eyes Pendulum-Arc Dragon is more likely so that it can keep "Pendulum" in it's name for searching with Duelist Alliance.

is barrier statue only a meme or it works?

Oh, that sounds cool, is it like Dark Requiem, Crystal Wing and Greedy Venom for Odd Eyes? Because it always bugged me that Yuya never got an upgrade for his dragon like they did, Lancer dragon obviously does not count.

I think it has been confirmed to be a main deck Pendulum monster, but it has been referred to in the product description as the final evolution of Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon.

It's confirmed to be a main deck pendulum, so it seems like this is Odd-Eyes true upgrade. Unless KoA has an aneurysm and makes it a Ritual Pendulum

Oh, yy, I cn't wait to see what it looks like, shame Pendulums are dead, hopefully that means it'll actually be useful and not bogged down in restrictions like Greedy Venom and Dark Requiem.

I miss percypro, the chinks are really bad at this game and full of slow playing.

Technically OEPD is the upgrade in and of itself.

I still say that Greedy Venom and Dragostapelia should have switched fusion materials. 1 Fusion Monster and 1 DARK monster makes a hell of a lot more sense than a Predaplant and a Level 8 or higher DARK Monster for the Fusion Dragon upgrade.

>I still say that Greedy Venom and Dragostapelia should have switched fusion materials.
FUCK RIGHT OFF. Greedy Venom is amazing as is, why the fuck would you nerf him?

Doesn't work against Zoodiac or True Draco and you have to open PoD and CoD

>only ever being able to run him alongside Predaplants
Freeing him from that would already be a buff

It's better that way if you disregard the whole LORE things since Greedy Venom is shit while Dragostapelia is on par with Requiem and Crystal Wing.

>>only ever being able to run him alongside Predaplants
>Implying
He's usable in any high level DARK deck just by splashing Mountaindew. That's VASTLY easier to use than the alternative.

>par with Requiem
Requiem is garbage, you have to use Dark Rebellion and you have to use a Rank up magic card AND it has to have Dark Rebellion as material to have any effects at all, it's shit, being better than Greedy and Requiem shouldn't be hard for Pendant-Arc Dragon it's Crystal Wing I want it to surpass, that thing was the most useful synchro in 10 fucking years

What if Legend Duelist 2 is just more Red-Eyes shilling?

Considering I hate BR players with a passion. Yes.

>nah you don't need to run him with any predaplants
>you just have to run him with a predaplant
What did you think I meant when I said "run him alongside Predaplants". I didn't mean IN Predaplants. Like how Dark Requiem has to be run alongside Dark Rebellion.

no

Well sure you have to use ONE. But that ONE fucking contact fuses him painlessly. If you swapped his materials, he'd be good in nothing but Predaplants really.

Eh, I'm talking how the trio have quickplay effect negation.

And the only reason Requiem is shit is because Konami doesn't really supports the whole Xyz climbing shenanigan.
Like, there's only one searchable RUM, damnit.

But you'd have access to quickplay negation in exchange.

Hey Ixchelfag, post your best Darklord list. I'm in the process of getting the core from my cousin, trading some cards every time we meet.

>Implying that matters when the negation relies on them having a level

>relies on them having a level
Retarded tripfags.
What else is new?

>Add cards to my TCGplayer cart
>Optimize
>Start adding other cards
>Previous cards I added get bought immediately fucking up my cart
I'm buying old cards. Why the fuck are people snatching them up right when I'm making a cart?

>the negation relies on them having a level

gonna need specific info

Oh yep, I read him wrong. Color me retarded. #fuckreading

> Negate the activated effects of any opponent's monster with a Predator Counter.

See
I fucked up, I admit it. It happens bro.

Invoked, Destiny Hero fusion aka OhShitWhatAreYouDoing.dek, Pendulum Magicians, fusion decks that already runs instant fusion, maybe Abyss Actors, Predaplants, and probably some others I'm forgetting. As opposed to Darklords, Predaplants, Dark World maybe?, ED Monarchs?, and probably some others I'm forgetting. Out of curiousity, how many high level DARK decks still exist?

Chaos

Gimmick Puppets

>buy some new RR cards since I haven't gotten new cards in a long while
>Graveyard is abbreviated to GY now
where did it all go wrong?

user, just because a deck can summon it, doesn't mean that it'll be good there.
Take for example, Instant Fusion. Wasting IF and your means to fusion is incredibly wasteful for something that's just good for OTK, and not even that good at it.

>Pendulum Magicians
How the fuck?
>Abyss Actors
what

>how many high level DARK decks still exist?
D/D/D, Kozmo, Cardian, Abyss Actor, Kaiju (unless I'm mistaken and Radian is the only DARK Kaiju)

>and Radian is the only DARK Kaiju
Sadly, yes he is.

I had an aliens deck in highschool. Someone stole it.

>How the fuck?
Pendulum Magicians can fuse and they run dark monsters. The Abyss Actors is because my build splashes in Starving Venom so it wouldn't be out of the question that it could summon Greedy. Also Abyss Actors is barely a high level DARK deck. Only Evil Heel and Superstar are above level 4 and Evil Heel is the only one that is Level 8 or higher. I also remembered that you could splash Greedy Venom as is into Earthbound Immortals.

>Pendulum Magicians can fuse
?

>The Abyss Actors is because my build splashes in Starving Venom so it wouldn't be out of the question that it could summon Greedy
Did you splash Supreme Starve Venom that use Contact Fusion or did you actually splash Poly and shit?

>ixchelfag
please dont call me that for multiple reasons

this is my current build donut steel

>buy some new RR cards
Right about there.

Nah it was the moment he thought about buying them

>3 trade-in with only 5 targets
>2 random kaiju instead of adding a couple more and slumber
>amdusc
>1 random titty twister
>no upstart
fucking marzishit has a better build than this

Radian is the only Dark Kaiju and so works with Allure of Darkness and with Chlamydosundew to make Chimerafflesia. Can't comment on the others since I'm not Ixtabposter

I used OG Starving and Fusion Substitution since this was before the Supreme Dragons existed.
Sorry, I thought that Performapal Odd-Eyes Dissolver was a Magician card. But still Pendulum Magicians can easily fusion summon by splashing either a fusion spell, Dissolver, Trump Witch or Trump Girl in.

>5 searchable targets
>allureable kaiju in a deck that digs deep so you have high chances of drawing them
you could indeed use slumber with gameciel and radiant since they are allure/trade-in targets
>amdusc
he is used for cheesy combos that helps you use darklord temptation turn 1 for example
>no upstart
i usually run one, this is a fresh build and i forgot my 41 card meme ty

also
as he said.

>hating RR

My current build is funny but I wouldn't say it's good. I'm trying a new really stupid gimmick.

>3 trade-in with only 5 targets
not that user, but there's technically 8 targets.
what's the best ratio to use trade-in anyway?